NATION

PASSWORD

Future of a Divided America

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Samadhi wrote:When the statists are fighting over who's worse.

You're both extremely shit.

One day you'll work out were not all in this together.

I was defending the republicans, but i do not think they are statist.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
“We have buried the putrid corpse of liberty”
"We have the duty, not the right, to defend our territories if the state is absent"
“The truth is that men are tired of liberty.”
Fascism is the modern states national and natural immune response to unchained capitalism and subversive Marxist ideology.

Samadhi
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 pm

San Montalbano wrote:
Samadhi wrote:When the statists are fighting over who's worse.

You're both extremely shit.

One day you'll work out were not all in this together.

And?
Fuck the republicans.
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
Enjoys watching social democrats act like authoritarian hell states are that much worse than them.
It's all slavery baby.
Proud cat mum, I love Snowy and Hijinks.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Samadhi wrote:
San Montalbano wrote:

And?
Fuck the republicans.

Meh, cant argue too much there
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
"We have the duty, not the right, to defend our territories if the state is absent"
Fascism is the modern states national and natural immune response to unchained capitalism and subversive Marxist ideology.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
San Montalbano wrote:
What political ideology do you prescribe to?

Your also from oregon and are gonna sit there and act like anarcho communists are not harassing people in your own state, OKAY

Oh do you really want to bring that shit up?
What the fuck about the racist proud boys who threatened to shoot people like me(I'm mexican-american, family immigrated legally)? wow what the fuck.

I'm a populist social democrat who's pro-life.

What about we fight the people who led to this clusterfuck? I'd rather have a political revolution like 2019 Lebanon than a civil war like 1976 Lebanon
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Samadhi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:07 pm

San Montalbano wrote:
Samadhi wrote:
And?
Fuck the republicans.

How about fascist bootlicker get boot parties?
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
Enjoys watching social democrats act like authoritarian hell states are that much worse than them.
It's all slavery baby.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Pepsi Co wrote:If the commies finally left than America can finally pursue a new golden age of libertarianism without the stalinists whining about the already bloated welfare budget and trying to punish corporations for being successful.

Neoliberalism and libertarianism can't coexist. When corrupt rich people are able to avoid the same punishment for a crime that would get us sent to prison forever and when jobs continue to be outsourced and automated, the rich will go Full authoritarian to keep down the have nots of society
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Samadhi wrote:
San Montalbano wrote:

Your cute :)

Samadhi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Pepsi Co wrote:If the commies finally left than America can finally pursue a new golden age of libertarianism without the stalinists whining about the already bloated welfare budget and trying to punish corporations for being successful.

Neoliberalism and libertarianism can't coexist. When corrupt rich people are able to avoid the same punishment for a crime that would get us sent to prison forever and when jobs continue to be outsourced and automated, the rich will go Full authoritarian to keep down the have nots of society

Authoritarians always lose.
It's no big deal.
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
It's all slavery baby.

Samadhi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:11 pm

San Montalbano wrote:
Samadhi wrote:

Your cute :)

I know.
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
It's all slavery baby.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Samadhi wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

It's no big deal.

I’m going to need you to hold onto that confidence and never let go.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Samadhi wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

It's no big deal.

The PRC is evidence that that's not the case
And who cares if they lose if millions of people are dead? Let's avoid the problem altogether

Samadhi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Samadhi wrote:
It's no big deal.

And who cares if they lose if millions of people are dead? Let's avoid the problem altogether

The prc isn't even a century old.
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
It's all slavery baby.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:31 pm

Samadhi wrote:
San Montalbano wrote:

*** Warned for trolling ***
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Samadhi wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

70 years and no end in sight. Chinese democracy isn't doing so well my guy and China wasn't that much of a democracy before the prc

Even if what you said was true, you wanna take the chance that millions die before a tyrant is taken down?

The American Free States
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The American Free States » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Purpelia wrote:Americans need to wake up and realize that it's not the democrats or republicans that are the problem. It's the fact you live in a two party system where both parties are staffed by people who are exactly the same and just use different propaganda. Which is an inevitable result of a system with few huge political parties instead of many small ones.

I like this, but let’s take it a step further and just abolish the parties. There will be no more political fighting which could lead to a Civil War like back in the 1860s. Another thing we need to do is create term limits in Congress like with the President. I’ll give 4 terms of 2 years in the House and 1 term of 6 years in the Senate as an example. Anyone who has gone over the 8 years in the House and 6 years in the Senate, respectively, should go until the end of their current term, then be barred from running like a president who has won his two terms already. This will create new and fresh people with new ideas instead of the “Old Guard” of today’s Congress.
It’s almost like Watching Rome Burn.

Samadhi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Samadhi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Samadhi wrote:

70 years and no end in sight. Chinese democracy isn't doing so well my guy and China wasn't that much of a democracy before the prc

Even if what you said was true, you wanna take the chance that millions die before a tyrant is taken down?

The end is always in sight.
Democracy is still authoritarian.
Millions dieing in comparison to the millions already dieing?
18 and female
Voluntaryist.
It's all slavery baby.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 pm

Samadhi wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

The end is always in sight.
Democracy is still authoritarian.
Millions dieing in comparison to the millions already dieing?

Your passion is very heartwarming, I will give you that.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Samadhi wrote:

You're already going to die. Unless you figured out the secret to immortality while we weren't looking?
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Kernen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:21 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

You're already going to die. Unless you figured out the secret to immortality while we weren't looking?

One part vodka, two parts kerosene, plus Kool-aid mix. Must be consumed when the Mothership Comet is above you.
From the throne of Khan Juk i'Behemoti, Juk Who-Is-The-Strength-of-the-Behemoth, Supreme Khan of the Ogres of Kernen. May the Khan ever drink the blood of his enemies!

Lawful Evil

Get abortions, do drugs, own guns, but never misstate legal procedure.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:

Dying unnaturally. Millions dying due to old age is not the danger here
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Kernen wrote:

One part vodka, two parts kerosene, plus Kool-aid mix. Must be consumed when the Mothership Comet is above you.

Hold the kerosene, add one part OJ and one part cranberry juice. Shaken over ice.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Kernen
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Kernen wrote:One part vodka, two parts kerosene, plus Kool-aid mix. Must be consumed when the Mothership Comet is above you.

Hold the kerosene, add one part OJ and one part cranberry juice. Shaken over ice.

You are ruining a perfectly good suicide punch with your stupid fruit juices.
From the throne of Khan Juk i'Behemoti, Juk Who-Is-The-Strength-of-the-Behemoth, Supreme Khan of the Ogres of Kernen. May the Khan ever drink the blood of his enemies!

Lawful Evil

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Kernen wrote:One part vodka, two parts kerosene, plus Kool-aid mix. Must be consumed when the Mothership Comet is above you.

Throw in some peach schnapps and you'll have one of those drinks we used to get smashed on back in the 80s. Or was it the 90s? It's all so blurry.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Kernen
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Hold the kerosene, add one part OJ and one part cranberry juice. Shaken over ice.

Throw in some peach schnapps and you'll have one of those drinks we used to get smashed on back in the 80s. Or was it the 90s? It's all so blurry.

Stop taking the kerosene out of my suicide punch, god dammit.

People like you are the reason we're not reaching the Mothership Comet.
Last edited by Kernen on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lawful Evil

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Kernen wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Hold the kerosene, add one part OJ and one part cranberry juice. Shaken over ice.

You are ruining a perfectly good suicide punch with your stupid fruit juices.

You pick your side of the divide, I will pick mine.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General