NATION

PASSWORD

Consent Giving Sexbots...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:04 am

Galloism wrote:
New haven america wrote:It does, because it's the very reason that story exists.

Ancient Israelites and Roman's knowledge of reproduction (Which is, jack shit) is the reason why there are so many weird rules and stories in the Bible involving sex, because they were just going off on how they thought it worked, not how it actually worked.

Well, in the case of the given story, the implication is that all the sperm is spilled on the ground. In modern times this is known as the “pull out method”. According to planned parenthood, it’s 96% effective if done perfectly. 78% in real life.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... ulling-out

Dang, I knew the pull out game didn't work. Everyone always told me theirs was perfect and I always was like "tell that to your kids in ten years"
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:15 am

The only way a machine can *give consent is if it’s actually full fledge AI, and frankly AI would be wasted on a sex bot.

E: I hate smartphone keyboards.
Last edited by Sovaal on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:18 am

Sovaal wrote:The only way a machine can cosmetic if it’s actually full fledge AI, and frankly AI would be wasted on a sex bot.

I’m pretty sure that all sex bots are already cosmetic. :p

Anyway I get what ya mean
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Galloism wrote:Well, in the case of the given story, the implication is that all the sperm is spilled on the ground. In modern times this is known as the “pull out method”. According to planned parenthood, it’s 96% effective if done perfectly. 78% in real life.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... ulling-out

Dang, I knew the pull out game didn't work. Everyone always told me theirs was perfect and I always was like "tell that to your kids in ten years"

If they get a sexbot instead, problem solved.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:35 am

Thepeopl wrote:
Sundiata wrote:1. The bible does not consider divorce permissible in any circumstance.
2. NO U. :)
3. My point is that the Catholic Church successfully addressed this issue.

In Corinthians 1chapter 7 verse 1to 40 paulus addresses marital and un married state. In this he says if a believer is married to an unbeliever, and the unbeliever wants to divorce. The believer has to agree, for he should live in peace.

But also paulus states that everyone should stay in the same relational status as how he was called to god, since the end times are neigh and getting married is only distracting from god.

Edit:
On topic. I think sexbots who need to give consent are a good thing, one will learn how to obtain consent and how to make sure to ask it.
It's how a healthy relationship works.

Pretty sure if some one gets to the point where they shell out thousands for a sex bot that can realsitcly mimic humans they’re probably beyond wanting to form human sexual relationships.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:50 am

Thepeopl wrote:
Sundiata wrote:1. The bible does not consider divorce permissible in any circumstance.
2. NO U. :)
3. My point is that the Catholic Church successfully addressed this issue.

In Corinthians 1chapter 7 verse 1to 40 paulus addresses marital and un married state. In this he says if a believer is married to an unbeliever, and the unbeliever wants to divorce. The believer has to agree, for he should live in peace.

But also paulus states that everyone should stay in the same relational status as how he was called to god, since the end times are neigh and getting married is only distracting from god.

Edit:
On topic. I think sexbots who need to give consent are a good thing, one will learn how to obtain consent and how to make sure to ask it.

If they manufacture sex bots that may or may not consent to your advances then it would be the biggest bruh moment of human history
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:36 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Thepeopl wrote:In Corinthians 1chapter 7 verse 1to 40 paulus addresses marital and un married state. In this he says if a believer is married to an unbeliever, and the unbeliever wants to divorce. The believer has to agree, for he should live in peace.

Edit:

If they manufacture sex bots that may or may not consent to your advances then it would be the biggest bruh moment of human history

No one would buy a sex bot that isn't available for use 100% of the time anyway just as no one would buy a phone that decides to turn itself off sometimes.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 am

Sexbots aren't alive so there's no point on needing their consent, in fact, that defeats their entire purpose in the first place.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Totenborg wrote:And your idea that there's potential for harm is asinine.

It's realistic. If an incel buys a sexbot for the sole purpose of sexbot, and said sexbot has a consent module that says "no" - that might be enough to set the incel off to commit violence, and not just against the sexbot. I live in the real World, whereas all of your posts in this thread have been some variation of "Orange Man Bad!" - I thought that crap was finished, but thus far you've contributed nothing constructive to this thread. No one's forcing you to be here. And yet here you are, spewing bullshit.

Salus Maior wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Some people are too insecure to have a relationship, others are too busy, others want it more often than their partner but don't want to cheat, etc.

Then those are personal flaws which should be overcome and not coddled. These things aren't fixed obstacles, hell, I've overcome these things and am the better for it.

And I commend you for it! But not everyone can overcome those odds.

Gormwood wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
Then those are personal flaws which should be overcome and not coddled. These things aren't fixed obstacles, hell, I've overcome these things and am the better for it.

You'll eventually crack.

I doubt that Salus Major will, since Salus' belief is genuine.

Cekoviu wrote:
Napkizemlja wrote:I mean I'm not pro-sexbot but doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose? I mean they are machines, I don't need to ask Alexa for consent before I use it.

Tfw Alexa actually has been criticized for her subservient nature

As waves of sexual-harassment allegations crash against the shores of work culture, now is a good time to support women—even robots with female personas like Alexa...

If you survey the major voice assistants on the market—Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, and Google Home’s unnamed character—three out of four have female-sounding names by default, and their voices sound female, too. Even before the user addresses Alexa, the robot has already established itself as an obedient female presence, eager to carry out tasks and requests on its user’s behalf.

What the fuck?! So we're now objectifying Siri. Objectifying a fucking upgrade on a cell phone, because the voice happens to be female. Also, when I play Vice City, everyone's my bitch. I don't think that everyone's my bitch on NSG, much less IRL. Just because we're rude to automated phone upgrade voices, doesn't mean that we'll go and objectify women.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Shofercia wrote:

It's realistic. If an incel buys a sexbot for the sole purpose of sexbot, and said sexbot has a consent module that says "no" - that might be enough to set the incel off to commit violence, and not just against the sexbot. I live in the real World, whereas all of your posts in this thread have been some variation of "Orange Man Bad!" - I thought that crap was finished, but thus far you've contributed nothing constructive to this thread. No one's forcing you to be here. And yet here you are, spewing bullshit.

Salus Maior wrote:

And I commend you for it! But not everyone can overcome those odds.

Gormwood wrote:You'll eventually crack.

I doubt that Salus Major will, since Salus' belief is genuine.

As waves of sexual-harassment allegations crash against the shores of work culture, now is a good time to support women—even robots with female personas like Alexa...

If you survey the major voice assistants on the market—Alexa, Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, and Google Home’s unnamed character—three out of four have female-sounding names by default, and their voices sound female, too. Even before the user addresses Alexa, the robot has already established itself as an obedient female presence, eager to carry out tasks and requests on its user’s behalf.

What the fuck?! So we're now objectifying Siri. Objectifying a fucking upgrade on a cell phone, because the voice happens to be female. Also, when I play Vice City, everyone's my bitch. I don't think that everyone's my bitch on NSG, much less IRL. Just because we're rude to automated phone upgrade voices, doesn't mean that we'll go and objectify women.

First, an incel who would go out and hurt people because of a sex bot saying no is already a ticking time bomb regardless.

Second, San Andreas is a better game.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Thepeopl wrote:On topic. I think sexbots who need to give consent are a good thing, one will learn how to obtain consent and how to make sure to ask it.

Considering that most of us, perhaps with the exception of Anco Peeters and Pim Haselager, understand that there's more to a relationship than just sex, unless we're talking about booty calls or one night stands, asking for consent would depend on how you handle the relationship. There is no relationship, other than sex, with a sexbot. For instance, if the girl likes romance, then you take her to a romantic place, and that's how you begin your quest for consent. If the girl likes adventure, then you start said quest after an adventurous day. It's a lot more complicated than just "let's fuck, eh?" if you want genuine consent. Plus, you want to set it up in a way that the girl's not pressured to consent, meaning that it should be out in the open, whereas your sexbot should probably not leave the confines of your home. Furthermore, getting consent from a sexbot that only had artificial experiences adventuring or being romantic in real life, is going to be very different than asking consent from an amazing girl.

Claiming that you can get consent from a sexbot and use that to learn how to get consent from a girl, is like claiming that driving in Vice City will teach you how to drive IRL. In reality, it'll only cause more harm.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:37 pm

Page wrote:
Shofercia wrote:

First, an incel who would go out and hurt people because of a sex bot saying no is already a ticking time bomb regardless.

Second, San Andreas is a better game.

Debatable, I like Vice City more. As for ticking time bombs, I find it best to not set them off earlier than necessary. Maybe the incel will fall in love with the sexbot, which will cure said incel's sexual issues, and since said incel's never had sex, incel won't be able to tell the difference.

Also, what's the upside of this? Making people think that getting consent from sexbots means that they're equipped to handle a relationship?

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:38 pm

A robot can not give consent under any circumstance by definition. You can not program a robot to factor all things that actual women, with feelings, factor in when deciding to give consent or not. Especially since the only purpose these sexbots have is just that: sex.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Shofercia wrote:

If an InCel is too impatient and moronic to figure out how to disable the consent function of a sex doll, he was just looking for an excuse to detonate in the first place.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

The Two Jerseys
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Shofercia wrote:Also, what's the upside of this? Making people think that getting consent from sexbots means that they're equipped to handle a relationship?

Oh, that's gonna end well!

Sexbots are rational. Bitches be crazy.
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Shofercia wrote:

If an InCel is too impatient and moronic to figure out how to disable the consent function of a sex doll, he was just looking for an excuse to detonate in the first place.

Incels, like any other groups, have idiots in their group, including idiots who lack the technical expertise on how to disable said function.

The Two Jerseys wrote:
Shofercia wrote:Also, what's the upside of this? Making people think that getting consent from sexbots means that they're equipped to handle a relationship?

Oh, that's gonna end well!

Sexbots are rational. Bitches be crazy.

Zing!
Last edited by Shofercia on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:53 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:If an InCel is too impatient and moronic to figure out how to disable the consent function of a sex doll, he was just looking for an excuse to detonate in the first place.

Incels, like any other groups, have idiots in their group, including idiots who lack the technical expertise on how to disable said function.

A toy at that level should come with instructions and disabling consent shouldn't require a solder or knowledge of C++.
Last edited by Gormwood on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Sovaal wrote:The only way a machine can *give consent is if it’s actually full fledge AI, and frankly AI would be wasted on a sex bot.

What if the sexbot is made to resemble and think like a child ? Would having sex with it then be rape by default?

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:18 pm

The Grims wrote:
Sovaal wrote:The only way a machine can *give consent is if it’s actually full fledge AI, and frankly AI would be wasted on a sex bot.

What if the sexbot is made to resemble and think like a child ? Would having sex with it then be rape by default?

If it just resembles a child it's creepy but harmless. Giving it thought goes into the mess that is artificial intelligence.

Thepeopl
Minister

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Thepeopl » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Thepeopl wrote:On topic. I think sexbots who need to give consent are a good thing, one will learn how to obtain consent and how to make sure to ask it.

Considering that most of us, perhaps with the exception of Anco Peeters and Pim Haselager, understand that there's more to a relationship than just sex, unless we're talking about booty calls or one night stands, asking for consent would depend on how you handle the relationship. There is no relationship, other than sex, with a sexbot. For instance, if the girl likes romance, then you take her to a romantic place, and that's how you begin your quest for consent. If the girl likes adventure, then you start said quest after an adventurous day. It's a lot more complicated than just "let's fuck, eh?" if you want genuine consent. Plus, you want to set it up in a way that the girl's not pressured to consent, meaning that it should be out in the open, whereas your sexbot should probably not leave the confines of your home. Furthermore, getting consent from a sexbot that only had artificial experiences adventuring or being romantic in real life, is going to be very different than asking consent from an amazing girl.

Claiming that you can get consent from a sexbot and use that to learn how to get consent from a girl, is like claiming that driving in Vice City will teach you how to drive IRL. In reality, it'll only cause more harm.

The inmarital rape exists because some humans don't respect the boundaries of a rl partner.
In heterosexual relations males have more orgasms than females.

https://ideas.ted.com/we-need-to-talk-a ... to-fix-it/

Females often will give blow jobs because they don't want to have "full" sex. They actually do not want to. But since it is "their role" to provide pleasure for the man and "blueballs" they do.

We as a species should learn to communicate better with loved ones about every thing. Including what does give you pleasure, what is consent and how do you obtain it.

A sex robot can be one method to practice this. ( less scary, can do it again and again without annoying anyone)

The reason why divorce numbers are this high, a lot of spouses take the other spouse for granted, they are entitled to sex/ care/ money.

https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-stat ... and-facts/

You don't need a sexbot to get sexual gratification. There are loads of items which can help one getting aroused and climaxing. So a sexbot is a substitute for a relationship, not just for sex.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Totenborg wrote:
Shofercia wrote:...As the march of stupidity continues, two scientists propose designing virtuous sex bots who have the power to say "no!" and if you don't have consent and get it on with a sexbot that you bought for that very purpose, you could wind up in jail for rape. Granted, the latter might be an overreach, but who the fuck buys sexbots to study virtuous ethics? I can't make this shit up: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... Sex_Robots

Also: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/68157/se ... index.html

So NSG, what do you think?

My opinion is simple. When we play computer games and blow up entire beaches on Vice City, that doesn't translate to real life violence. I don't drive IRL like I do in Vice City, and someone getting it on with a sexbot is probably not going out there to rape people. TBQH, I've no idea, since I never needed a sexbot, and yet, with that caveat, there is no way of telling if incels who buy sexbots and get rejected by their purchase aren't going to take out their anger on the rest of the World, so we don't know if it'll actually cause more harm than good. But here's the thing: if I ask my coworker to DJ for me, said coworker can say "sorry, I'm busy" which is totally understandable - we all have lives. If I ask my DJ bot to DJ for me, and my DJ bot says "sorry, I'm busy" - that bot's going out the window. People tend to treat humans, appliances, and dildos differently.

You're either trolling or completely failed understand the article that you have studied. You must be from the same journalism school as the guy who posted about math in Seattle.

Totenborg if you think someone is trolling report them, do not just say troll. Simply calling someone a troll is trollnaming and is against the rules. *Unofficial warning for trollnaming*
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:39 pm

The Grims wrote:

Nobody is going to waste actual AI on a sexbot. As such it wouldn’t be able to give consent because it’d be a glorified smartphone, and so you can’t rape it.
Last edited by Sovaal on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Totenborg
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Totenborg » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Neutraligon wrote:
Totenborg wrote:You're either trolling or completely failed understand the article that you have studied. You must be from the same journalism school as the guy who posted about math in Seattle.

Totenborg if you think someone is trolling report them, do not just say troll. Simply calling someone a troll is trollnaming and is against the rules. *Unofficial warning for trollnaming*

Noted.
Rabid anti-fascist.
Existential nihilist.
Lifer metalhead.
Unrepentant fan of birds.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Sovaal wrote:
The Grims wrote:

Nobody is going to waste actual AI on a sexbot. As such it wouldn’t be able to give consent because it’d be a glorified smartphone, and so you can’t rape it.

Not at current technological levels. When it gets to the level of A.I. or Detroit: Become Human then it's sadly inevitable.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Thepeopl wrote:
Shofercia wrote:

The inmarital rape exists because some humans don't respect the boundaries of a rl partner.
In heterosexual relations males have more orgasms than females.

https://ideas.ted.com/we-need-to-talk-a ... to-fix-it/

Females often will give blow jobs because they don't want to have "full" sex. They actually do not want to. But since it is "their role" to provide pleasure for the man and "blueballs" they do.

We as a species should learn to communicate better with loved ones about every thing. Including what does give you pleasure, what is consent and how do you obtain it.

A sex robot can be one method to practice this. ( less scary, can do it again and again without annoying anyone)

The reason why divorce numbers are this high, a lot of spouses take the other spouse for granted, they are entitled to sex/ care/ money.

https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-stat ... and-facts/

You don't need a sexbot to get sexual gratification. There are loads of items which can help one getting aroused and climaxing. So a sexbot is a substitute for a relationship, not just for sex.

I think you’re completely missing the point of a sexbot. A sexbot would be a replacement for a relationship as much as a prostitute is, and f balky I doubt anyone who actually shells out the money for one is going to bother actually “talking” to it.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General