NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XVII: All Things NOT Impeachment

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which would be your favored candidate for the 2020 Republican Party presidential nomination?

Donald Trump
27%
Rocky De La Fuente
3%
Joe Walsh
2%
Bill Weld
13%
Bob Ely
No votes
Zoltan Istvan
3%
None of the above/other
17%
David Hasselhoff
34%

Total votes : 173

Miami Shores
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:48 pm

President Trump: Do you think they like me?
https://publish.twitter.com/?query=http ... dget=Tweet
Miami Shores: They hate you and most Democrats here and across the nation hate you, but they have a right to hate you, but they hate you since the first day of the 2016 election results, that is why they are trying to impeach you and weaken you politically during an election season.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Galloism wrote:
So... following the constitution to the letter is a coup d'etat?

Was it a coup d'etat when the house was about to impeach Nixon?

II have posted on this thread Nixon and Watergate was a clear case, and it was wrong, dumb and stupid for my fellow Republicans to try to impeach President Bill Clinton, it was for political reasons by the Republicans.

Not if the political coup d'etat impeachment attempt against Donnie is for political reasons which it is and most hardcore leftist Democrats on NS and across the nation keep denying.

So using a constitutional process as designed by the constitution of the government is only a coup de'tat when you don't agree with the reasons?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Miami Shores
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Galloism wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:II have posted on this thread Nixon and Watergate was a clear case, and it was wrong, dumb and stupid for my fellow Republicans to try to impeach President Bill Clinton, it was for political reasons by the Republicans.

Not if the political coup d'etat impeachment attempt against Donnie is for political reasons which it is and most hardcore leftist Democrats on NS and across the nation keep denying.

So using a constitutional process as designed by the constitution of the government is only a coup de'tat when you don't agree with the reasons?

I explained my reasons very clearly, you are twisting my words against me or miss interpreting my words and posts just like Partisan Democrat Adam Schiff twisted President Trumps words against him, to make it sound worse. You have a right to your opinions and views and you have a right to disagree with me, and I have a right to disagree with you and I strongly disagree with you. My last back and forth with you on this one, Peace over and out.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Galloism wrote:So using a constitutional process as designed by the constitution of the government is only a coup de'tat when you don't agree with the reasons?

I explained my reasons very clearly, you are twisting my words against me or miss interpreting my words and posts just like Partisan Democrat Adam Schiff twisted President Trumps words against him, to make it sound worse. You have a right to your opinions and views and you have a right to disagree with me, and I have a right to disagree with you and I strongly disagree with you. My last back and forth with you on this one, Peace over and out.

Coup d'etat has a meaning. A standard political process being used in a political way is not a coup d'etat.

A coup d'etat is, by definition, extralegal.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Galloism wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:I explained my reasons very clearly, you are twisting my words against me or miss interpreting my words and posts just like Partisan Democrat Adam Schiff twisted President Trumps words against him, to make it sound worse. You have a right to your opinions and views and you have a right to disagree with me, and I have a right to disagree with you and I strongly disagree with you. My last back and forth with you on this one, Peace over and out.

Coup d'etat has a meaning. A standard political process being used in a political way is not a coup d'etat.

impeachment is extralegal if trump says it is so

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:56 pm

100% how a reality show would do it.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:

maury?

"you are the murderer!" followed by uh

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011

Postby Bombadil » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:

"..and she's here with us tonight, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the lady who killed this family's son!"

*mixture of boos, jeers, cheers, whistles and catcalls*
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:13 pm

I read this earlier and damn did it sound like a reality show...

Oh, and in other news, Rick Perry Called Rudy Giuliani at Trump’s Direction on Ukraine Concerns; President’s lawyer said Ukraine had worked to hurt Trump in 2016 election, according the Perry. This is a WSJ article so when I find one we all can read, I'll post it. In the meantime, I can get the first passage at least:

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said he sought out Rudy Giuliani this spring at President Trump’s direction to address Mr. Trump’s concerns about alleged Ukrainian corruption, a sign of how closely the president’s personal lawyer worked with the administration on Ukraine policy.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Galloism wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:I explained my reasons very clearly, you are twisting my words against me or miss interpreting my words and posts just like Partisan Democrat Adam Schiff twisted President Trumps words against him, to make it sound worse. You have a right to your opinions and views and you have a right to disagree with me, and I have a right to disagree with you and I strongly disagree with you. My last back and forth with you on this one, Peace over and out.

A coup is constitutional process in some countries Gallo. Don't have such a Eurocentric and bigoted opinion, you're better than that. Please respect other cultures.
Last edited by The East Marches II on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Miami Shores wrote:President Trump: Do you think they like me?
Miami Shores: They hate you and most Democrats here and across the nation hate you, but they have a right to hate you, but they hate you since the first day of the 2016 election results, that is why they are trying to impeach you and weaken you politically during an election season.

Heres a news flash. Hate is so overused.

Most Americans don’t go to bed seething about what Donnie is doing.

They don’t hate him. Just think he is highly incompetent as a President and very corrupt.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Eahland
Senator

Founded: Apr 18, 2006
Libertarian Police State

Postby Eahland » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Miami Shores wrote:President Trump: Do you think they like me?

No, it's because he's a criminal who keeps doing crimes and corrupting the power of the government to avoid being brought to justice.

I don't want Trump politically weakened. I don't want him voted out of office in 2020. I want him impeached, removed from office, convicted of his manifold crimes, and sent to a serious fucking prison to live out the rest of his miserable life in a 10x10 with a cot and pot.

I want this not for political advantage, or even because of Trump's policies - abhorrent as they are, and insofar as he has any beyond his own personal aggrandizement - but because if he's allowed to get away unpunished after his blatant corruption of the office of the Presidency, America is doomed. And simply voting him out of office like he's some kind of legitimate office-holder isn't enough... we need to send a serious message that this shit don't fly.

(And I've hated Trump way longer than 2016. I hated him when he was just a con man and reality TV personality with no connection to anything I gave a shit about. But that was just an abstract, detached kind of hatred, the kind of hatred you might have for broccoli, or reality television. Since he conspired with a foreign power to subvert the American electoral process, corrupt the Presidency, and literally kill people for the sake of his bloated ego, it's become a much more directed kind of hatred.)

But I guess none of that matters, because Trump is doing the only thing that's important to you: Continuing to do absolutely nothing to bring down Castro.

(Seriously, have you noticed that sixty years of hard-line Cuba policy has accomplished nothing whatsoever, beyond grinding the Cuban people ever-further into the dirt, but in the rest of the Soviet bloc, where we pursued more moderate policies, all of the communist regimes collapsed decades ago? (Though, granted, what we currently have in Russia is probably not actually better.) The carrot works better than the stick.)
Eahlisc Wordboc (Glossary)
Eahlisc Healþambiht segþ: NE DRENCE, EÐA, OÞÞE ONDO BLÆCE!

Autumn Wind
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Autumn Wind » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:I agree with this part of your post: Why Do The (Democrats and leftist) Media In Your Country Hate You?", The Worst Witchhunt Ever, PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT,

I add: (Democrats and leftist) and political Coup D'état for obvious political reasons especially during an election season, which many hardcore Democrats here keep Denying.

I was mocking Trump.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Fucking Lol.

America was a true and faithful ally to the Romans during the Punic Wars.

Unlike the Kurds, the Ancient Romans helped us at Normandy.
Your faith does not amuse me. Fundamentalism is a singularly unfunny disposition- A Rightist Puppet

In short, "fascist" is a modern word for "heretic," branding an individual worthy of excommunication from the body politic. The right uses otherwords ("reverse-racist," "feminazi," "unamerican," "communist") for similiar purposes, but these words have less elastic meanings. Fascism, however, is the gift that keeps on giving. - Jonah Goldberg, revisited.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 pm

I think I know what he's trying to say, but there's so many better ways to say it.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Autumn Wind wrote:
Ifreann wrote:I was mocking Trump.

America was a true and faithful ally to the Romans during the Punic Wars.

Wait... the Ancient Romans were in the Axis.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.

Autumn Wind
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Autumn Wind » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Autumn Wind wrote:

Wait... the Ancient Romans were in the Axis.

No, no, no, you’re thinking of Fascist Italy. We didn’t share anything with them. The Ancient Romans, however, have always been strong American allies.
Your faith does not amuse me. Fundamentalism is a singularly unfunny disposition- A Rightist Puppet

In short, "fascist" is a modern word for "heretic," branding an individual worthy of excommunication from the body politic. The right uses otherwords ("reverse-racist," "feminazi," "unamerican," "communist") for similiar purposes, but these words have less elastic meanings. Fascism, however, is the gift that keeps on giving. - Jonah Goldberg, revisited.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Trump does have a point. The deep state told the Kurds not to send any divisions to Normandy.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Autumn Wind wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Wait... the Ancient Romans were in the Axis.

No, no, no, you’re thinking of Fascist Italy. We didn’t share anything with them. The Ancient Romans, however, have always been strong American allies.

Truly the greatest Ally we ever had. A shame they're gone.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Autumn Wind wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Wait... the Ancient Romans were in the Axis.

Oh...

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Sovaal wrote:

I think I know what he's trying to say, but there's so many better ways to say it.

"..and I'd just like to add that the Caesar Salad at Trump Towers is the greatest Roman dish of all time".
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Sovaal wrote:I think I know what he's trying to say, but there's so many better ways to say it.

"..and I'd just like to add that the Caesar Salad at Trump Towers is the greatest Roman dish of all time".

The hell are you talking about? The best Roman dish is obviously deep dish Hawaiian pizza.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Sovaal wrote:I think I know what he's trying to say, but there's so many better ways to say it.

You forgot two for one Tuesday where you can get a Taco Salad as well and have the best Mexican empire dish of all time as well!

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:
Bombadil wrote:

You forgot two for one Tuesday where you can get a Taco Salad as well and have the best Mexican empire dish of all time as well!

"I love Mexicans.. which proves I'm not a racist given they're all dirty rapists and criminals".

十年

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:
Bombadil wrote:

1st or 2nd? 2nd has to much frog legs in it for my liking.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General