NATION

PASSWORD

Synagogue getting shot up in Germany

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Satuga wrote:Huh, guess I was wrong on my first speculation, still nazi fuck deserves to have the death penalty if that's even allowed over in Germany's courts.

Nope, no death penalty in the Council of Europe.

And most of the world for that matter. Nations that still retain the death penalty as part of criminal "justice" are in the minority.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yahaba
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Yahaba » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Press F to pay respects gamers
Business only

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Bolivarian Amerikwa wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:Huh. Original flavor Nazism? I thought that was discontinued.

Radical Muslims don't like Jews either
could be anyone really, if it was an attack somewhere else we could probably hazard a better guess but literally everyone has beef with the Jews

Antisemitism is the most Mugabist ideology in the world. In general the degree of antisemitism in any part of the world familiar with Jews correlates with how fucked up the society is.

Behind every antisemite is a Mugabe.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:25 pm

So this is a throwback to 1938, localized to a single synagogue. Naziism still hasn't been stamped out fully in Germany, and most likely never will. It's quite saddening that these events continue to occur. The only force that will eventually force Naziism to cease is time itself.
Last edited by The South Falls on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:26 pm

The South Falls wrote:So this is a throwback to 1938, localized to a single synagogue. Naziism still hasn't been stamped out fully in Germany, and most likely never will. It's quite saddening that these events continue to occur.

Actually the shooter is a Christchurch copycat. Not a very sucessfull one however.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:27 pm

The South Falls wrote:So this is a throwback to 1938, localized to a single synagogue. Naziism still hasn't been stamped out fully in Germany, and most likely never will. It's quite saddening that these events continue to occur.

Mugabism of both Nazi and Islamist types haven't been stamped out in Germany yet
Last edited by Neko-koku on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Nakena wrote:

Actually the shooter is a Christchurch copycat. Not a very sucessfull one however.

He penned an disgustingly racist and/or sexist manifesto and everything?
Neko-koku wrote:

Mugabism of both Nazi and Islamist types haven't been stamped out in Germany yet

Please restate your post more clearly, thank you.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:31 pm

The South Falls wrote:So this is a throwback to 1938, localized to a single synagogue. Naziism still hasn't been stamped out fully in Germany, and most likely never will. It's quite saddening that these events continue to occur. The only force that will eventually force Naziism to cease is time itself.

It could be ended if the laws against inciting hatred would be enforced properly. Also, certain parts of Germany have more Nazis. The problems that caused that should also be solved.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:31 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Neko-koku wrote:

It is actually very clear. Antisemitism is by definition Mugabist in nature as Ashkenazis outperform the rest of humanity on many aspects of life on average.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Nakena wrote:

He did wear a bodycam during his rampage and livestreamed it to Twitch.
Last edited by Nakena on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Bolivarian Amerikwa wrote:Radical Muslims don't like Jews either
could be anyone really, if it was an attack somewhere else we could probably hazard a better guess but literally everyone has beef with the Jews

Antisemitism is the most Mugabist ideology in the world. In general the degree of antisemitism in any part of the world familiar with Jews correlates with how fucked up the society is.

Libertarians tend not to support mass purges and widespread murder.

It's funny cause in family guy, mort said that during times of widespread hysteria and unrest, they usually start rounding the jews up
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Nakena wrote:

Hey everyone you hear that? Nothing. The sound of silence. All the people out here trying to use this as an example of "Muslim people bad" suddenly got a frog in their throat. Looks like they jumped the shark
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Mettaton-EX
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mettaton-EX » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:Libertarians tend not to support mass purges and widespread murder.

have you seen how common helicopter "jokes" are in libertarian communities?
THIS ROBOT IS TRANS | AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT | هٰذه الآلة تقتل الفاشيين
(prefer it/its but any pronouns are acceptable)

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Neko-koku wrote:

ok what

Xuloqoia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuloqoia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
The South Falls wrote:He penned an disgustingly racist and/or sexist manifesto and everything?

It is actually very clear. Antisemitism is by definition Mugabist in nature as Ashkenazis outperform the rest of humanity on many aspects of life on average.

I believe you may have missed the point of The South Falls's question. From what I've gathered, they wish to know the definition of "Mugabist", seeing as how you've seemed to conjure the term from nothing and expect the rest of us to understand whatever the hell it is you're trying to say.
I may return for somewhat longer than I was initially expecting. Why am I here? No idea whatsoever. I really ought to find some way out of this place.

Also, the NS stats don't reflect my RL views, just to clarify.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Mettaton-EX wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:Libertarians tend not to support mass purges and widespread murder.

Lmao when was the alt right liberterian? No one who supports helicopter rides is a real libertarian at all

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Duhon wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:

ok what

He means anti-Semitism is usually fueled by tyrants

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Mettaton-EX wrote:

And? It pisses off communists so people say it. I've yet to see one person recently thrown out of a helicopter for being a communist.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Duhon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Xuloqoia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:

I believe you may have missed the point of The South Falls's question. From what I've gathered, they wish to know the definition of "Mugabist", seeing as how you've seemed to conjure the term from nothing and expect the rest of us to understand whatever the hell it is you're trying to say.

swag is right yo
maybe make an effort to use words used by everyone else instead of using neologisms and expecting everyone to get your drift

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Duhon wrote:
Xuloqoia wrote:

swag is right yo
maybe make an effort to use words used by everyone else instead of using neologisms and expecting everyone to get your drift

Maybe you shouldn't Websterize so much and just take what's being thrown to you with the old wind-shaker.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Neko-koku wrote:

...alright I'm just going to say it: what the actual fuck are you talking about? It just looks like you have thrown some random shite together and hoped that something barely cogent comes out the other side.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Xuloqoia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuloqoia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:03 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Duhon wrote:
swag is right yo

Maybe you shouldn't Websterize so much and just take what's being thrown to you with the old wind-shaker.

... I beg your pardon?
I may return for somewhat longer than I was initially expecting. Why am I here? No idea whatsoever. I really ought to find some way out of this place.

Also, the NS stats don't reflect my RL views, just to clarify.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Duhon wrote:
Xuloqoia wrote:

swag is right yo

I've noticed this before. Neko-koku has this really weird habit of conjuring up name-based neologisms ex nihilo for no apparent reason; either wrongly assuming that everyone knows what it means, or really awkwardly trying to force the neologism into common parlance for reasons unknown.

Wave on, wave on

Duhon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:12 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Duhon wrote:
swag is right yo

that requires me to know what the fuck he is talking about before i go grammar nazi, dude

Nakena
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Duhon wrote:
swag is right yo

I've noticed this before. Neko-koku has this really weird habit of conjuring up name-based neologisms ex nihilo for no apparent reason; either wrongly assuming that everyone knows what it means, or really awkwardly trying to force the neologism into common parlance for reasons unknown.

Actually his neologisms do make sense but I agree that most of the time they are rather confusing than not.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General