NATION

PASSWORD

are there really many people playing this game?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
JuGod
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

are there really many people playing this game?

Postby JuGod » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am

I have been playing this game for
many years now, 8-10 years. I was playing ars regendi when i discovered a similar game, this game. For all those years, i kept returning to this game once in a while. Perhaps, 1 month is longest i played this game, then i disappear for 4-5 months, then play again for few weeks or a month.

The thing i noticed about this game is that many players keep sending invitations to join their groups. These groups (i forgot what they are called at the moment, bloc?) have a complex system. So i ask now, are you really real people or just AI? i asked this since i hard it find to believe that people are too serious to even create their website, or set of leaders or officers. Nothing is wrong with being serious like that since I, myself, has been attached to this game for almost a decade now. But i only consider this game to simulate my political views, nothing like the abovementioned.

JuGod
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby JuGod » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:05 am

i created many accounts. this account is the longest but i already played this game even before this account which was founded in 2015.
i am not certain if it was 2009-2010

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 am

JuGod wrote:i hard it find to believe that people are too serious to even create their website, or set of leaders or officers.

They are, and this post is essentially spam since all you're really saying is "I don't understand why you are playing". No one cares if you understand. Thread locked.

Return to General