NATION

PASSWORD

Hitler's Birthday

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aryan Republics of Ame
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan Republics of Ame » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Shofercia wrote:Is anyone else playing Wolfenstein 3D to commemorate Hitler's B-Day?

Edit: There's a particular part in Episode 3, where you can machine gun Hitler repeatedly. Just before he loses his armor is the perfect time to save the game for multiple times of replay and enjoyment :D

I have been playing CoD4: Modern Warfare and moved my country to the Nazi Europe Region otherwise I haven't done much for Hitler today. I guess I could play Hearts of Iron 2 or something. :p

No MW2? And Hearts of Iron is an epic game.
That's the order of nature. The strong will dominate the weak. If you want to be free, you need to have a bigger gun than the guy next to you.-Cobhanglica

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.-Adolf Hitler

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Aryan Republics of Ame wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:
Shofercia wrote:Is anyone else playing Wolfenstein 3D to commemorate Hitler's B-Day?

Edit: There's a particular part in Episode 3, where you can machine gun Hitler repeatedly. Just before he loses his armor is the perfect time to save the game for multiple times of replay and enjoyment :D

I have been playing CoD4: Modern Warfare and moved my country to the Nazi Europe Region otherwise I haven't done much for Hitler today. I guess I could play Hearts of Iron 2 or something. :p

I have MW2 for the 360 but I have been playing Modern Warfare on the PC since MW2 has done piss poorly in regards to the PC Community due to a lack of dedicated servers.
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

Aryan Republics of Ame
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan Republics of Ame » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:

I have MW2 for the 360 but I have been playing Modern Warfare on the PC since MW2 has done piss poorly in regards to the PC Community due to a lack of dedicated servers.

Play it on the Xbox then.
That's the order of nature. The strong will dominate the weak. If you want to be free, you need to have a bigger gun than the guy next to you.-Cobhanglica

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.-Adolf Hitler

Sky View
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky View » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 pm

aaah Hitler was nothin' Shoulda seen Stalin

Aryan Republics of Ame
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aryan Republics of Ame » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Sky View wrote:aaah Hitler was nothin' Shoulda seen Stalin

If your talkingabout mass murder, then yes.

Londim
Minister

Founded: May 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Londim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

121 years ago, a boy was born. No one knew what he would become but there were clues:
YES. I have returned.
Now a writer over at The Sixth Axis.

Vitius
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Well..I'm Jewish, and we are holding a service at my synagogue tonight.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Vitius wrote:Well..I'm Jewish, and we are holding a service at my synagogue tonight.

For Hitler?

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

Vitius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah...Hitler sure was nothing. I mean, he only killed 6 million Jews. Well, if you were to count other victims it would be around 14 million. But yeah, he sure is nothing.
Bambi Praxis wrote:

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

Vitius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Vitius wrote:Well..I'm Jewish, and we are holding a service at my synagogue tonight.

For Hitler?

Indeed. Not a celebration, but more of a rememberence.
Bambi Praxis wrote:

Proud Reform Jew

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Vitius wrote:

Yeah...Hitler sure was nothing. I mean, he only killed 6 million Jews. Well, if you were to count other victims it would be around 14 million. But yeah, he sure is nothing.

Nothing compared to Stalin's body count and he killed Jews too! He even had a prominent Jewish Bolshevik take a icepick to the skull. :p

Flameswroth
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Flameswroth » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:

For Hitler?

So it would seem.

I think it's fantastic that they can put aside the trivial things of the past in order to come together and celebrate such an influential man.
Czardas wrote:Why should we bail out climate change with billions of dollars, when lesbians are starving in the streets because they can't afford an abortion?

Reagan Clone wrote:What you are proposing is glorifying God by loving, respecting, or at least tolerating, his other creations.

That is the gayest fucking shit I've ever heard, and I had Barry Manilow perform at the White House in '82.

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Flameswroth wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:

For Hitler?

So it would seem.

I think it's fantastic that they can put aside the trivial things of the past in order to come together and celebrate such an influential man.

:lol: Oh Flamesworth I love you in a completely heterosexual way. :hug:

South Lorenya
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby South Lorenya » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Hitler's an unusual fellow that requires unusual treatment. Instead of celebrating his birthday, you should celebrate his deathday. :p
-- King DragonAtma of the Dragon Kingdom of South Lorenya.

Nagas on a plane! ^_^

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Panzerjaeger wrote:

Both great games, both involve killing Nazis and quick reflexes. Isn't there some game out there where Nazis are zombies?

Call of Duty: World at War has a mode called Nazi Zombies.

I knew there had to be one :D

If your talkingabout mass murder, then yes.

If you're going to hold Stalin accountable for all murders during his rule, you have to hold Hitler accountable for all murders during his, including all those civilians killed in WWII that Hitler started. Stalin pales in comparison. In Eastern Europe alone Hitler killed over 30 million. I doubt Stalin even comes close. If you're not, then you have Stalin's Gulags, under 3 million deaths, vs. Hitler's Concentration Camps, over 12 million deaths. Either way, Stalin loses. Oh, and Stalin didn't plunge an entire World into warfare last time I checked, and he wasn't a racist/sexist pig.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Zanarkenis
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkenis » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Image Just to remind the dead nutbag of how much of a dumbass he was. Happy birthday, you dumba$$ sh#tbrained m@therf$cker.
Rohov wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Zanarkenis wrote:http://www.nerdempire.net/uploads/hitlernoobs.gif Just to remind the dead nutbag of how much of a dumbass he was. Happy birthday, you dumba$$ sh#tbrained m@therf$cker.

Brilliant, :lol2:

:shock: Zark...Zark, you just....OMG, ZARK YOU GOT A COMPLEMENT FROM MAUREPAS, HE HAS LIKE 20000 POSTS, YOU JUST WON NSG, ZARK!!!!!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/stephenbuhl/ExcitedCat.jpg

F7 knight

Volnotov
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotov » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:12 pm

You are a kick ass Jew, :clap:

Thumbs up. :hug:
What is your political orientation?
Participate now in the NS Political Orietnation Poll!

Political Spectrum Quiz Results

"There are those people that believe that we are all equal, that every person should recieve an equal piece of the cake regardless of what they contributed to it.
I believe in a fair society, were those that contributed the most to the cake recieve the biggest share. Maybe that is not *equal*, but sure it is fair."

Cybach
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cybach » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:I am writing a story about Hitler. It goes a bit like;

Once upon a time, there was a genocidal dictator named Adolf. Every one hated him and he shot himself, because he lost the war he started and his plan to kill millions was never completed. No one missed him (except for a few crackpots). The End.

:clap: Bravo! May I suggest a few additions:

Once upon a time, there was a genocidal dictator named Adolf. Every one hated him and then he took poison and shot himself, because he lost the war he started and his plan to kill millions was never completed and he wasn't man enuf to take responsibility for his own actions. No one missed him (except for a few crackpots, and even they can't explain why they like such a loser). The End.

So all Samuraii's who commit hara-kiri are cowards who can't take responsibility for their failures? Hitler was true to his common foot soldier roots to the end. He stuck to a common military tradition of committing suicide when your armies are beaten much as men such as Hannibal, Varus, Marc Antonius and many other military leaders have done.

You misinterpret the action. By committing ritual suicide he is admitting responsibility for failure, it's consequences and living up to his actions. He forfeits his own life as repentance to his men. This is the reason why so many Japanese and German officers committed suicide in the waning days of the war. Most felt honor bound.

Cybach
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cybach » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Vitius wrote:

Compared to Mao and Stalin he was indeed nothing.

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Cybach wrote:

Once upon a time, there was a genocidal dictator named Adolf. Every one hated him and he shot himself, because he lost the war he started and his plan to kill millions was never completed. No one missed him (except for a few crackpots). The End.

Once upon a time, there was a genocidal dictator named Adolf. Every one hated him and then he took poison and shot himself, because he lost the war he started and his plan to kill millions was never completed and he wasn't man enuf to take responsibility for his own actions. No one missed him (except for a few crackpots, and even they can't explain why they like such a loser). The End.

So all Samuraii's who commit hara-kiri are cowards who can't take responsibility for their failures? Hitler was true to his common foot soldier roots to the end. He stuck to a common military tradition of committing suicide when your armies are beaten much as men such as Hannibal, Varus, Marc Antonius and many other military leaders have done.

You misinterpret the action. By committing ritual suicide he is admitting responsibility for failure, it's consequences and living up to his actions. He forfeits his own life as repentance to his men. This is the reason why so many Japanese and German officers committed suicide in the waning days of the war. Most felt honor bound.

Exactly. Field Marshal Otto Model during the Battle for the Ruhr Pocket told his men the fight was over they could escape or surrender. He then walked into the woods and shot himself in the head because he felt that he had failed Germany and his men by not being able to hold for a complete breakout.

Cybach
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cybach » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Panzerjaeger wrote:
Cybach wrote:

Exactly. Field Marshal Otto Model during the Battle for the Ruhr Pocket told his men the fight was over they could escape or surrender. He then walked into the woods and shot himself in the head because he felt that he had failed Germany and his men by not being able to hold for a complete breakout.

Unlike the American Army, the German Wehrmacht had a long standing professional officer corps who took honor and pride very seriously.

Chief of the Army General Staff Hans Krebs = committed suicide
General of Infantry Wilhelm Burghoff = committed suicide
etc (several hundred more officers)..

The precedent was certainly there.

Scarsaw
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scarsaw » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Cybach wrote:You misinterpret the action. By committing ritual suicide he is admitting responsibility for failure, it's consequences and living up to his actions. He forfeits his own life as repentance to his men. This is the reason why so many Japanese and German officers committed suicide in the waning days of the war. Most felt honor bound.

He also killed himself to avoid being a propaganda piece to the Russians, especially after he saw how they used Mussolini.
Before us lies National Socialism, in us marches National Socialism, and behind us comes National Socialism.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm

To acknowledge such idiots even with your hate only, is only one last way that they can win.
Unless I am discussing such matters in a academic context Hitler and his like are not even worth a single though for me.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Cybach
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cybach » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Scarsaw wrote:
Cybach wrote:You misinterpret the action. By committing ritual suicide he is admitting responsibility for failure, it's consequences and living up to his actions. He forfeits his own life as repentance to his men. This is the reason why so many Japanese and German officers committed suicide in the waning days of the war. Most felt honor bound.

He also killed himself to avoid being a propaganda piece to the Russians, especially after he saw how they used Mussolini.

Which responsible leader wouldn't? Or are you claiming he would have gotten a fair trial? The Nuremberg Trials for all intents and purposes were a legal farce and a joke that put a black mark on the judicial branch. Maybe a moral victory, but certainly not justice in any true sense of the word.

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm considering invading Poland....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General