NATION

PASSWORD

Japan and racial homogeneity

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:Where in Sub-Saharan Africa was better then? Other than Ashantis-Dahomey-Yorubaland-Igboland, Ethiopia and the Mogadishu-Mombasa-Zanzibar-Comoros Muslim coast?

Nowhere was better, but you're trying to characterize Liberia as if it were. They're all the same primitive state of sub-civilization

also fuck that shit

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:Where in Sub-Saharan Africa was better then? Other than Ashantis-Dahomey-Yorubaland-Igboland, Ethiopia and the Mogadishu-Mombasa-Zanzibar-Comoros Muslim coast?

Nowhere was better, but you're trying to characterize Liberia as if it were. They're all the same primitive state of sub-civilization

There was still difference between Ethiopia and East Congo for example.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Tupolite
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Tupolite wrote:
The solution to America's racial problems is to form armed paramilitary bands that will hunt down blacks and Hispanics who cause trouble, don't know the English language, and lack fidelity towards their new country, whether legal or illegal, and seize their property, putting them into forced labor. Through generations of repression, they will learn that ingrates won't be tolerated any longer, become productive on their own, and mimic the culture, during which time repression can be tentatively eased up on and they can be allowed to purchase their own property again.

That won't ever work.

It will either work or they will be repressed out of existence if you catch my meaning. But I put my faith in the social-curative power of mass violence. I believe in paternalistic imperialism over the naivete of separatism.
Last edited by Tupolite on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:That won't ever work.

It will either work or they will be repressed out of existence if you catch my meaning. But I put my faith in the social-curative power of mass violence

Then why not simply ask them to go to Africa, seriously?
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Isles of Metanoia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Isles of Metanoia » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:03 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Isles of Metanoia wrote:
What is this? Tumblr? With it's Opression Olympics?

Japan and the Philippines both suffered, in fact in rankings, Japan in first when it comes to being struck by natural disasters while the Philippines is ranked second however, the Philippines has endured rape and conquest in magnitudes 11 times more than Japan. Japan has only been successfully invaded once, by America. The Philippines had to endure invasions from China, Indonesia, Brunei, Spain, Britain, America, Japan which invaded it over 11 times: Manila was conquered from it's Negrito aboriginals by Malayo-Polynesians, then conquered by the Song Dynasty (That's why Luzon island comes from the Chinese term Liu-Song meaning "Lesser Song or Replacement Song"), afterwards, Majapahit (An Indonesian State that listed Luzon as Selurong in the Nagarakretagama), then Brunei (When the Sultanate invaded Tondo and set up Manila as it's colony, Manila actually comes from the Arabic word Fi-Amannilah meaning "In Allah's Safety"), then the Spanish from Mexico invaded and incorporated the Philippines into The Viceroyalty of New Spain centered in Mexico City, then the Chinese under the Pirate Warlord Limahong invaded the city again, afterwards the Spanish reconquered it, then after the Latin-American wars of independence, the city was briefly independent of Spain and allied with Mexico in the Andres Novales Uprising, then the city was reconquered by the Spanish, afterwards the city was laid waste again by the Philippine Revolution against Spain, then laid waste again in the Philippine-American war, afterwards all that development from America was rendered useless in Japanese Occupation which made the City of Manila the most destroyed city in World War 2 after Warsaw, Poland. So compared to Tokyo being razed to ground by a war of conquest only once, Manila has been by around 12 times. I'm not saying that we have the monopoly on poverty but Japan HAS it easy to us when it comes to military suffering, since we had to be conquered and rebel and several times over.

Because Japan managed to stop invaders.

I'm not saying that we have the monopoly on poverty but Japan HAS it easy to us when it comes to military suffering, since we had to be conquered and rebel and several times over. And it's not our fault either since it's very easy to defend a Japan that is literally on an isolated corner of the planet while the Philippines in the center of a cresent from Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. And is continually attacked on all sides.

Despite this, we know that we are better militarily than the Japanese, how many Japanese became the Chief Generals of foreign nations? Because many people born in the Philippines have occupied the top military positions in at least 4 countries, Regimo de Raja was the Temegung of Malacca (Which holds the world's busiest maritime Strait), Rajah Aceh Suleyman was the chief Admiral of Brunei, Isidoro Montes de Oca was the Right Hand Man of Mexican Revolutionary Leader Vicente Guerrero and Manila Born Palmero Azcaragga became the Prime Minister of the Spanish Empire.
Last edited by Isles of Metanoia on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the Philippines; Roman Catholic but Cosmopolitan; A member of the Alt-Lite.

Duhon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:04 pm

this pinoy chest-thumping at irrelevancies is making me squirm

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Tupolite wrote:

There was still difference between Ethiopia and East Congo for example.

Who cares if the Ethiopians were above the Congolese by some measure? I'm saying that it's ridiculous to claim that Liberia is so great and successful when it, and all sub-Saharan states, vacillate between anocracy and kleptocracy. We would do better if we pretended their cultural distinctions didn't exist and recolonized it all with modern weaponry.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 pm

Isles of Metanoia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:
Because Japan managed to stop invaders.

I'm not saying that we have the monopoly on poverty but Japan HAS it easy to us when it comes to military suffering, since we had to be conquered and rebel and several times over. And it's not our fault either since it's very easy to defend a Japan that is literally on an isolated corner of the planet while the Philippines in the center of a cresent from Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. And is continually attacked on all side.

Despite this, we know that we are better militarily than the Japanese, how many Japanese became the Chief Generals of foreign nations? Because many people born in the Philippines have occupied the top military positions in at least 5 countries, Regimo de Raja was the Temegung of Malacca (Which holds the world's busiest maritime Strait), Rajah Aceh Suleyman was the chief Admiral of Brunei, Isidoro Montes de Oca was the Right Hand Man of Mexican Revolutionary Leader Vicente Guerrero and Manila Born Palmero Azcaragga became the Prime Minister of the Spanish Empire.

You are militarily better than the Japanese, what?! Come on..They have 4 aircraft carriers and design their own tanks..One on one they were stronger than Russia in 1930s.

Well the main problem here is..what is the Philippines anyway? There was no shared Filipino identity before Spanish conquest. What's the relationship between pre-Spanish Manila, Cebu and Sulu?

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:There was still difference between Ethiopia and East Congo for example.

Who cares if the Ethiopians were above the Congolese by some measure? I'm saying that it's ridiculous to claim that Liberia is so great and successful when it, and all sub-Saharan states, vacillate between anocracy and kleptocracy. We would do better if we pretended their cultural distinctions didn't exist and recolonized it all with modern weaponry.

What do you want to do with natives then?

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Tupolite wrote:
It will either work or they will be repressed out of existence if you catch my meaning. But I put my faith in the social-curative power of mass violence

Then why not simply ask them to go to Africa, seriously?

They can go back, but then we would have to control them even there. Their lower state of civilization demands that they will be conquered and subjugated by their superiors eventually. The one universal moral law is that of violence: So long as nations may exist, their peoples will make war against each other for land and resources (human and material), and the weaker and more primitive, unused to nation-state social organization and accustomed to barbaric tribalism, will be devoured effortlessly as just raw resources in themselves. And the funny thing is, from an economic perspective, they wouldn't even be the most valuable resource in Africa. Far from it actually
Last edited by Tupolite on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:08 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:Then why not simply ask them to go to Africa, seriously?

They can go back, but then we would have to control them even there. Their lower state of civilization demands that they will be conquered and subjugated by their superiors eventually. The one universal moral law is that of violence: So long as nations may exist, their peoples will make war against each other for land and resources (human and material), and the weaker and more primitive, unused to nation-state social organization and accustomed to barbaric tribalism, will be devoured effortlessly as just raw resources in themselves.

OK. Then you and I essentially agree on principles lol.

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:10 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Tupolite wrote:

Same as mentioned above if they were to stay in white nations: They will be repressed into conformity with the moral and cultural law of their conqueror, and perhaps find a niche in some lower rung of the hierarchy, possibly rising through it to a higher level over generations and generations, or they will be destroyed through stubborn resistance.
Last edited by Tupolite on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:

Same as mentioned above if they were to stay in white nations: They will be repressed into conformity with the moral and cultural law of their conqueror, and perhaps find a niche in some lower rung of the hierarchy, possibly rising through it to a higher level over generations and generations, or they will be destroyed through stubborn resistance.

OK. You and I are more similar than what I thought before.

Just don't touch what's in the NE Asian sphere of influence. We have nukes and people's genetic info which can be used to manufacture ethnobioweapons. We are also well aware of the nature of the universe. Do whatever you want everywhere else.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duhon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Tupolite wrote:

They can go back, but then we would have to control them even there. Their lower state of civilization demands that they will be conquered and subjugated by their superiors eventually. The one universal moral law is that of violence: So long as nations may exist, their peoples will make war against each other for land and resources (human and material), and the weaker and more primitive, unused to nation-state social organization and accustomed to barbaric tribalism, will be devoured effortlessly as just raw resources in themselves. And the funny thing is, from an economic perspective, they wouldn't even be the most valuable resource in Africa. Far from it actually

fuck that shit too

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Duhon wrote:
Tupolite wrote:

fuck that shit too

Egalitarianism signals weakness and weakness is the greatest sin in this amoral universe.

Isles of Metanoia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Isles of Metanoia » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Isles of Metanoia wrote:
I'm not saying that we have the monopoly on poverty but Japan HAS it easy to us when it comes to military suffering, since we had to be conquered and rebel and several times over. And it's not our fault either since it's very easy to defend a Japan that is literally on an isolated corner of the planet while the Philippines in the center of a cresent from Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. And is continually attacked on all side.

Despite this, we know that we are better militarily than the Japanese, how many Japanese became the Chief Generals of foreign nations? Because many people born in the Philippines have occupied the top military positions in at least 5 countries, Regimo de Raja was the Temegung of Malacca (Which holds the world's busiest maritime Strait), Rajah Aceh Suleyman was the chief Admiral of Brunei, Isidoro Montes de Oca was the Right Hand Man of Mexican Revolutionary Leader Vicente Guerrero and Manila Born Palmero Azcaragga became the Prime Minister of the Spanish Empire.

You are militarily better than the Japanese, what?! Come on..They have 4 aircraft carriers and design their own tanks..One on one they were stronger than Russia in 1930s.

Well the main problem here is..what is the Philippines anyway? There was no shared Filipino identity before Spanish conquest. What's the relationship between pre-Spanish Manila, Cebu and Sulu?

That's for modern times, and how are they going to fund their damn military when their country's GDP is overriden with debt that's 230% of their total economy?

I'm talking about previous eras. For example the Moroccan explorer said the the Warrior-Princess Urduja had a navy that rivalled the Mongols, yes before the Spanish came there various Filipino states but when invaders do come we unite and help each other fight against them, take for example the Majapahit empire which invaded Tondo and Sulu in 1305 by the 1400s, Chinese sources record that Tondo and Sulu revolted against Majapahit the Superpower of Southeast Asia and then sacked their province of Brunei and they failed to reconquer the rebellious Sulus and Tondons, when Chinese envoys came to Sulu he was adressed as a Maharajah which made him an equal to the Maharajah of Majapahit. Anyway, it's all moot since we are talking about modern times, and I openly admit that we aren't as rich NOW (*cough drowning in debt and unsustainable consumerism as Japan) but our track record speak for themselves, there were periods in time in the past, where we were military formidable by our own right.
From the Philippines; Roman Catholic but Cosmopolitan; A member of the Alt-Lite.

Kowani
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Duhon wrote:
fuck that shit too

Egalitarianism signals weakness and weakness is the greatest sin in this amoral universe.

No, actually, it doesn’t. Racism signals stupidity.
The universe may be amoral, but that doesn’t mean weakness is a sin.
American History and Historiography; Political and Labour History, Urbanism, Political Parties, Congressional Procedure, Elections.

Servant of The Democracy since 1896.

Historian, of sorts.

Effortposts can be found here!

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:17 pm

If 200,000 half-drunk Rhodesians can keep six million Zimbabweans down, then the conquest of Africa shouldn't be that difficult.

The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Kowani wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:

No, actually, it doesn’t. Racism signals stupidity.
The universe may be amoral, but that doesn’t mean weakness is a sin.

If you are weak people will naturally try to destroy you.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:21 pm

We've gone off the rails again.

This thread also seriously needs a trawl. While my own participation in it prevents me from slamming down the hammer, I can lock the thread until one of my fellow Mod's can take a look.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 am

Isles of Metanoia wrote:
Okoate wrote:japan is japan i cant defend their shit anymore they are pretty xenophobic and as a man of color who has stayed there for a month on an exchange trip. i remember one time I had arrived at the Tokyo airport after my plane ride and i spoke to security guard at the airport and i was told by him not to ruin their country like our people(blacks) do.

They're just jealous of your BBC (Big Black Cock) and they wish that their microscopic ones are nearly as large as yours.

Isles of Metanoia wrote:
Saiwania wrote:
Bah. I think I resent the Philippines' claim to any kinship or alliance with the US, when the Filipinos did nothing but revolt against Americans being in their country upon their liberation from Spanish rule. Japan fought the US to the bitter end, but still offered less violent resistence after an armistice was signed than the people of the Philippines did from 1898 until 1913 and perhaps beyond that.

Yes, suck your Japanese Boyfriend's cock you shameless Fascist. The Japanese have more capacity to attack an Imperialist America since they were on the same development level and have a population parity with America then but actually had zero commonality with America. We had less of an advantage being 4x less populous than America and just freshly impovrished with a war of independence against Spain. Yet, America our only sworn ally betrayed us. The souless Americans wouldn't have won the American revolution against Britain if it were not for the French, Spanish and Dutch who all helped America, the French for blockading the British Navy abroad, the Dutch for lending largse sums of money to the original 13 states and Spanish for smuggling weapons from the south. Yet, the Americans despite PROMISING to help the revolution betrayed it in the end. The First Philippine Republic's Constitution was actually patterned after the American Constitution and pure Whites including some of my ancestors, were part of drafting it. The Philippine's is simply the inconvenient truth you shut your eyes to. The First Republic was waged in the spirit of the American and French revolutions as models yet ironically it was Americans who promised to help the Revolution, that that crushed the Republic and had finalized their treaty to buy the Philippines from Spain in Paris with the support of the French. You just can't bare seeing me talk because I talk the truth about your shitty fascist kind. And you just collectively shit on the 1 Million Filipinos of American descent and the Millions more of Spanish who were massacred en masse during the Japanese occupation. If you want to be fascist dipshit at least proclaim the supremacy of your own race and culture instead of an enemy ones'.

This is just a sample of the inappropriate things you have been posting on this thread.

Isles of Metanoia: *** One day ban for trolling and posting inappropriate (e.g. non-PG13) content. ***

Tupolite wrote:

Tupolite wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:That won't ever work.

It will either work or they will be repressed out of existence if you catch my meaning. But I put my faith in the social-curative power of mass violence. I believe in paternalistic imperialism over the naivete of separatism.

Tupolite: *** Warned for trolling. ***

I don't see any particular reason why this thread should be unlocked, so locked it wil stay.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General