NATION

PASSWORD

Should we vote for women because they're women?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we vote for women for existing?

Yes
9%
No
83%
As a male, I'm ready to be subservient to the superior gender
8%

Total votes : 264

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Irenton wrote:Just vote for non-binary people, problem solved.

Now I'm off to sort out Brexit, back in 5.

No, vote for inanimate objects!
Last edited by Pacomia on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:16 am

Just vote for cats. Humans suck. We need an ailurocracy now.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Irenton
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Irenton » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:16 am

Pacomia wrote:
Irenton wrote:Just vote for non-binary people, problem solved.

Now I'm off to sort out Brexit, back in 5.

What

Non-binary, sorts out the problem of lack of representation by giving neither male nor female representation.

I know, I know, I'm a genius
Proud Yeagerist
=|= Overhaul in progress, pardon the dust of the Emperor's labourers =|=

I support the abolition of Poland. #HatFilmsto1Million
Hey, I go by she/they, thanks in advance smileyface

Proud Satellite government of Glorious Eodor and well-known for being the most based NS user

Deltia-
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:16 am

Pacomia wrote:
Saiwania wrote:The last thing we need is a bunch of women in power that're enshrining Third Wave Feminism as law. We need enough men to counter that nonsense.

Lots of men are third wave feminists, lots of women aren’t third wave feminists.

Those """""""""""""""""""""""""men'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''" aren't men. They are soibois.
Federal Kingdom of Deltia | Bundskongsriik Deltie
A PMT right-leaning liberal democracy in OTL Poland that's somewhat Germanic culturally and under a nominal constitutional monarchy with mecha-cops, quasi-workfare, and a very fast-growing economy with blackjack (and hookers!)
Overview | Monarch | Riikskanzler | Parties
(29/03/2022)Der Weld: Far-right terrorist in Kyoto stabs 8 |Now Playing:easy life - nightmares 
Stocks: ADV 35 - +0.2%|CAC- +0.6%|FTSE- +0.4%|DAX- +0.3%
A 13.4 civilization, according to this index.(Tier: 7|Level: 2|Type: 5)
Each good reply, Alisa will gain 1% sanity. Counting: -20
YL/AL thing for me
Vanquish the summerposters!
No NS stats
ADV 35=Deltian stock index

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:17 am

To quote the poll, "As a male, I'm ready to be subservient to the superior gender".
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Djuph
Attaché

Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Djuph » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:18 am

Neko-koku wrote:Just vote for cats. Humans suck. We need an ailurocracy now.

Cats are the epitome of indifference. And anyway, isn't like every second cat a p*ssy - which would lead us back to the original question?

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:19 am

It turns out that we're currently in Fourth Wave Feminism. It began in the 2010s until today. Its goals are basically empowerment of women and going against certain power structures in favor of their own. My point still stands that if people let this happen, the Feminazis will try to enshrine what they want into law.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 am

I'm fine with people voting for a candidate because they're of a certain gender or race, but only if that acceptance is fairly applied to all identity groups.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:22 am

Diopolis wrote:No. If anything we should vote against women because they’re women and should be in the private sphere.

Maximum oofage.

Nice to see you back, by the way.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:23 am

The Krogan wrote:To quote the poll, "As a male, I'm ready to be subservient to the superior gender".

Is this something you'd really say out loud?
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:24 am

Pacomia wrote:Who voted “yes”?

Me.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Irenton
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Irenton » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:24 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
The Krogan wrote:To quote the poll, "As a male, I'm ready to be subservient to the superior gender".

Considering there are many people who go on about betraying the race unironically, memeing this wouldn't be that surprising
Proud Yeagerist

Proud Satellite government of Glorious Eodor and well-known for being the most based NS user

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am

No. Time please stop giving ammo to the Anti-SJW echo chambers.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am

Djuph wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:Just vote for cats. Humans suck. We need an ailurocracy now.

Cats are the epitome of indifference. And anyway, isn't like every second cat a p*ssy - which would lead us back to the original question?

Then I have already answered the question. Let Toms and Mollies rule. :3 Problem solved.

Feline rule is inherently libertarian.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 am

Irenton wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:

Considering there are many people who go on about betraying the race unironically, memeing this wouldn't be that surprising

I find people who like to openly conflate sexual relations and politics to be a little creepy, if not rapey.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

I have a proposal:

Replace all bureaucrats by cats. If a cat is not interested in a gov position then it shouldn't exist. Then humans will be a lot freer.

Political leadership must be feline. Humans must not usurp feline power and declare themselves to be presidents, PMs, etc.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:No. Time please stop giving ammo to the Anti-SJW echo chambers.

Why? Anti-SJWism a virtue.

Besides, it's not like anyone told this woman to write this crazy article. She did it of her own volition.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby HUElavia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:29 am

You know, If I was to vote or support a candidate based on Gender, it would be a real 180* to be supporting Hillary Clinton to support Marie Le Pen.

If we did vote solely on gender here in the US, we would always be electing female candidates, not that there's a problem with that. But, not everyone would be in accordance to it, and this can cause problems in the future (such as resentment towards women, possibly more violence towards women).

We must continue to vote based on policy, not gender.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:33 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:No. Time please stop giving ammo to the Anti-SJW echo chambers.

Why? Anti-SJWism a virtue.

Besides, it's not like anyone told this woman to write this crazy article. She did it of her own volition.

It's not. It's a cancer that is killing western democracy.

It manufacturers echo chambers and hyper partisanism. Now manufacturers killing and violence. (See all the anfta and white supremacists shootings and killings.)

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:Why? Anti-SJWism a virtue.

It manufacturers echo chambers and hyper partisanism. Now manufacturers killing and violence. (See all the anfta and white supremacists shootings and killings.)

Hate to tell you this but as long as SJWs exist people who oppose them will also exist.
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am

HUElavia wrote:You know, If I was to vote or support a candidate based on Gender, it would be a real 180* to be supporting Hillary Clinton to support Marie Le Pen.

If we did vote solely on gender here in the US, we would always be electing female candidates, not that there's a problem with that. But, not everyone would be in accordance to it, and this can cause problems in the future (such as resentment towards women, possibly more violence towards women).

We must continue to vote based on policy, not gender.

We should vote based on species. Cats are good. Dogs and humans are bad.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:35 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:

Hate to tell you this but as long as SJWs exist people who oppose them will also exist.

There are plenty of anti-sjws who are just as bad if not fucking worse and tend to be even more buthurt ultra offended types who cry about fucking everything.

Case in point, almost any female protagonist in anything nowadays.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Djuph
Attaché

Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Djuph » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:35 am

Back at the beginning of the 20th century, there were a whole lot of otherwise respectable opinion makers who wrote, said, and whispered that
"men are just better at governing/ deciding/ politics" ergo women should not have the right to elect or be elected.
Or just a bit later:
"men are still better at it therefore we should all vote for a man, especially when there is a woman running against him"

With the benefit of hindsight, we can now call those opinion makes misguided.

If there are now other opinion makers writing, saying, and whispering that
"women are just better at governing/ deciding/ politics" ergo we should all vote for women, then those opinion makers are just as misguided.

Less favorable commenters will call then out for what they are: sexists.

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:36 am

I don't get why people think the solution to a situation is to take the other extreme.
Merry Christmas!

Irenton
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Irenton » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:36 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:

I don't think white supremacist organisations sprung up to oppose SJWs, mostly because SJWs aren't really as big a deal as people make them out to be.

Anyway, back to the thread, I personally ascribe to the Immortal Science of Marxism-Leninism-Womenism so I would only ever vote for women /s
Proud Yeagerist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General