NATION

PASSWORD

2019-2020 College Football Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am

Torisakia wrote:Baylor expected to hire LSU's Dave Aranda.

Everything's coming together for Alabama's revenge tour next season.

Hopefully LSU will hire good coaches for the next season.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:16 am

Luminesa wrote:
Torisakia wrote:Baylor expected to hire LSU's Dave Aranda.

Everything's coming together for Alabama's revenge tour next season.

Hopefully LSU will hire good coaches for the next season.

Maybe so, but I wouldn't be expecting a 100% repeat of this past season. I thought that in 2010. Worst mistake of my life.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm

ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/12/ohio-state-football-players-amir-riep-jahsen-wint-dismissed/

Shit is going down in Ohio.

They'll be reinstated and back on the field by fall camp. Everyone knows Ohio State has no morals.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/12/ohio-state-football-players-amir-riep-jahsen-wint-dismissed/

"News broke late Wednesday that the two were charged with kidnapping and rape and a warrant issued for their arrest. And while those charges will have to work their way through the court system as a very serious matter, it is clear that Ryan Day is taking a no-nonsense approach — as he should."

KIDNAPPING and RAPE. If they manage to get reinstated for that, then...I don't even know. Some people higher-up should be fired too.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Serksis Federation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serksis Federation » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:46 am

Luminesa wrote:

"News broke late Wednesday that the two were charged with kidnapping and rape and a warrant issued for their arrest. And while those charges will have to work their way through the court system as a very serious matter, it is clear that Ryan Day is taking a no-nonsense approach — as he should."

KIDNAPPING and RAPE. If they manage to get reinstated for that, then...I don't even know. Some people higher-up should be fired too.

If they are reinstated odds are it would be after trial and they weren’t guilty. I think no one should be fired in that case.
No Law Can Set You Free

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:

If they do get reinstated, I doubt the NCAA would do anything more than give Ohio State a simple "don't do it again". That's how most of these turn out.

Latest Headlines

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri May 08, 2020 4:33 pm

Sorry to revive, but, need straight out if Alabama is that The That's younger brother, who is also a quarterback at the University of Alabama, has officially entered the NCAA Transfer Portal.

What will this mean for the next couple years at the University of Alabama's football team?
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Fri May 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:Sorry to revive, but, need straight out if Alabama is that The That's younger brother, who is also a quarterback at the University of Alabama, has officially entered the NCAA Transfer Portal.

What will this mean for the next couple years at the University of Alabama's football team?

Bama still has Bryce Young, Mac Jones, and Paul Tyson. Not to mention a few targets for the next couple of recruiting classes. Highly doubt that Taulia's departure hurts the team. If it does, something's going horribly wrong internally.

On an interesting note, if Taulia transfers to Miami (FL) then there's a possibility he'll be their starter when Alabama opens the 2021 season with them.

Latest Headlines

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General