NATION

PASSWORD

Antifa

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Tobleste wrote:
Purgatio wrote:
Firebombing a facility is still terrorism. And using someone's hospitalisation as an opportunity to tear into his past record and statements is a repugnant thing for the media to have done, and wasn't something they did with Heather Heyer after Charlottesville, more proof of an imbalanced media coverage between ANTIFA and the far right in the former's favour.

That doesn't address anything I said. You've decided antifa is worse because you think the media is on it's side but you're ignoring the support the far right has.

Beyond a few of their own sites (daily stormer etc) what support does the far-right have from the media?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Legionary Albania wrote:Antifa is the only good political force in america. in america are no left parties. dis is not ok my friend. antifa should rule america cause they aint rasist and they egalitarian.

:lol2:

"Egalitarian"

*immediately executes all capitalists, conservatives and reactionaries*
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:We're black bagging them all, no mercy. When you have a snake infestation, you must kill them all, for it only takes a few to recover the nest.

*** 24-hour ban for Trolling (Advocating Violence) ***

Scymira wrote:Surkiea is a proud bigot. Why are you even engaging with him? He deserves to be punched, maybe, but not to be spoken to like he's a functioning human.

*** Warned for Flaming ***

Scherzinger wrote:Not really, but its the only argument i can use against a child. Seeing as, if your spelling is any indication of your intelligence, you are probably a 8 year old who was forced to think gender is malleable and that America sucks, i need to make sure that even Kindergartners can understand. If you want to make this country a decent place you would join conservatives. Commies like you, who literally act like the children that they should be raising to be better than you, have no place in civilized society. All you care about is forcing your narratives and ideas on others at the verbal, hypothetical, or physical point of a gun, just like Islam does on a daily basis. \

Yes *actual* fascists murder people on a daily basis, and they should be stopped with whatever force is necessary to do so. You just want everybody to believe you arent actually a guy (which you biologically are), that killing babies up to and even after birth, and all men are criminals. Sorry kid, but until you open up a history book, or open up your ignorant mind to common sense, you will continue to be the people that you yearn to destroy.

Youre the pathetic one. You *do* realise that in the last 3 mass shootings that were covered, all of the shooters were left leaning individuals who have the same vies as yourself? In fact, i believe that one or two of those shooters rigorously supported Pocahontas Warren and/or Bernie Stalin. You should really look into the history of places like Venezuela, the USSR, and other places where your views have been implemented. Your political beliefs have killed LITERALLY billions of people. Whether it be from starvation, purges, or just your run of the line assassination. By the way, in a true Marxist society, people with gender dysphoria would not be allowed to live. You would either be forced to work to death, or just outright killed. Thats once area where Nazis and Communists share the same ideological goals.

What you need is help, not to rant in a forum.

*** 3-day ban for Flaming and Trolling (Political Nicknaming) ***

This thread hasn't had much productive substance in some time. Locking it.
Last edited by Jakker on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Previous

Return to General