NATION

PASSWORD

China Delays Visas to Hindu Pilgrims

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:That's Medieval Europe-like and Middle East-like.

However.......Hindus DO raise cattle and drink milk. What is prohibited is beef. So why do mobs kill cattle herders..unless you mean..Muslim and Christian ones who do eat beef?

They don’t kill cattle herders, I have no idea where they got that news from (even Congress funded outlets don’t outright lie like that)

Beef ain’t prohibited either, the killing of cows is, not beef

I meant "prohibited in Hinduism", not "banned by India"

Also in India whether cattle slaughter is legal depends on the state. Most states prohibit it. Nagaland doesn't.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:They said “India oppresses cattle herders” implying the government

Like who?

Anyone in the lower castes.

The caste system has changed over time, originally, it was simply different professions that achieved positive karma balances in different ways. Then, the clergy took control and made it a hierarchy, however, thankfully, more and more people are starting to ignore the caste system like me. Most don’t need to become atheists for it
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:They don’t kill cattle herders, I have no idea where they got that news from (even Congress funded outlets don’t outright lie like that)

I meant "prohibited in Hinduism", not "banned by India"

It’s not prohibited in Hinduism though
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:They did say, 'mobs', not exactly police.

That's Medieval Europe-like and Middle East-like.

However.......Hindus DO raise cattle and drink milk. What is prohibited is beef. So why do mobs kill cattle herders..unless you mean..Muslim and Christian ones who do eat beef?

Yes, that ones. I kind of....understand that it can happens, given the way Hindus revere cows.

Samudera Darussalam wrote:They did say, 'mobs', not exactly police.

They said “India oppresses cattle herders” implying the government

Quoted:
But India is literally doing so by mobs murdering cattle herders.

It said, mobs. No 'oppression', and not really referencing to the Indian government, in this one.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm

They don’t kill cattle herders, I have no idea where they got that news from (even Congress funded outlets don’t outright lie like that)

Yeah, the idea that all Indians are vegetarians is not true.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:

Yes, that ones. I kind of....understand that it can happens, given the way Hindus revere cows.

The Hindustani State wrote:They said “India oppresses cattle herders” implying the government

Quoted:

It said, mobs. No 'oppression', and not really referencing to the Indian government, in this one.

In context, they claimed India was actively doing “remove kebab,” they said “India is literally doing so” instead of “Vigilante mobs”

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:They don’t kill cattle herders, I have no idea where they got that news from (even Congress funded outlets don’t outright lie like that)

I know. It's about 50%, right?
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Fun fact, many vedas actually encourage eating beef due to ayurvedic health benefits

Jean-Paul Sartre
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jean-Paul Sartre » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:Anyone in the lower castes.

The caste system has changed over time, originally, it was simply different professions that achieved positive karma balances in different ways. Then, the clergy took control and made it a hierarchy, however, thankfully, more and more people are starting to ignore the caste system like me. Most don’t need to become atheists for it

So you're saying that when people abandon the fundamentalist practice of religions, they become better people?
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:34 pm

My question is: what exactly can the international community do regarding this? China is a sovereign nation.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:Yes, that ones. I kind of....understand that it can happens, given the way Hindus revere cows.

Quoted:

In context, they claimed India was actively doing “remove kebab,” they said “India is literally doing so” instead of “Vigilante mobs”

Oh, I kind of taking it as 'vigilante mobs' rather than 'Indian government', so maybe I stand corrected.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:My question is: what exactly can the international community do regarding this? China is a sovereign nation.

China does not give a shit about international agreements and has never given a shit about them since at least Han Dynasty.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:My question is: what exactly can the international community do regarding this? China is a sovereign nation.

It is, but unfortunately, if this is going to stop Hindus from achieving Nirvana easier, and blocking access to the legendary home of Shiva, the I’m afraid if it goes on for long, militias might organize to “crusade”

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:36 pm

It is, but unfortunately, if this is going to stop Hindus from achieving Nirvana easier, and blocking access to the legendary home of Shiva, the I’m afraid if it goes on for long, militias might organize to “crusade”

If this really happens I bet China will give in because the military can not stand high asabiyyah people and because there are almost no native Hindus in China who can potentially disrupt the Leviathan.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm

I hope it doesn’t come to that. I just doubt there is much that can be done. Your government isn’t on good terms with China’s, right?
Slava Ukraini

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:It is, but unfortunately, if this is going to stop Hindus from achieving Nirvana easier, and blocking access to the legendary home of Shiva, the I’m afraid if it goes on for long, militias might organize to “crusade”

I hope it doesn’t come to that. I just doubt there is much that can be done. Your government isn’t on good terms with China’s, right?

Not at all, China still claims large swaths of India, especially following the Sino-Indian War

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Not at all, China still claims large swaths of India, especially following the Sino-Indian War

And I bet bringing in a neutral party as arbiter won’t do much either.
Slava Ukraini

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Oh well, I just hope that this one's going to be solved peacefully and soon, rather than an 'all-out' crusade :hug:

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:It is, but unfortunately, if this is going to stop Hindus from achieving Nirvana easier, and blocking access to the legendary home of Shiva, the I’m afraid if it goes on for long, militias might organize to “crusade”

If this really happens I bet China will give in because the military can not stand high asabiyyah people and because there are almost no native Hindus in China who can potentially disrupt the Leviathan.

There are Buddhists though, and both of us have the common goal of reaching Nirvana and helping other reach Nirvana, if such religious militia invasion happens, they can possibly count on the native Tibetans lending a helping hand

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Absolutely fucking nothing. Just like with Hong Kong and the social credit system and the island building in the South China Sea.

China controls too much of the world's economy and has its tentacles everywhere on Earth. It also doesn't help the Western nations who would usually act against China, are voting in right-wing politicians who love what China is doing.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:44 pm

New haven america wrote:

Absolutely fucking nothing. Just like with Hong Kong and the social credit system and the island building in the South China Sea.

I thought as much.
Slava Ukraini

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:47 pm

New haven america wrote:

China controls too much of the world's economy and has its tentacles everywhere on Earth. It also doesn't help the Western nations who would usually act against China, are voting in right-wing politicians who love what China is doing.

The international community can’t do much officially, but like I said, if this isn’t lifted, you could expect a large militia of previously unknown proportions to “crusade,” this is basically Mecca being barred from Muslims

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Neko-koku wrote:If this really happens I bet China will give in because the military can not stand high asabiyyah people and because there are almost no native Hindus in China who can potentially disrupt the Leviathan.

There are Buddhists though, and both of us have the common goal of reaching Nirvana and helping other reach Nirvana, if such religious militia invasion happens, they can possibly count on the native Tibetans lending a helping hand

That actually makes a crackdown a lot more likely.

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 pm

So apparently the territory of Aksai Chin is disputed between China and India, and claimed by India as part of Ladakh. But from what I understand, Aksai Chin is already de facto controlled by the PRC, so I am not sure why China thinks this is such a big problem for them.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
New haven america wrote:Absolutely fucking nothing. Just like with Hong Kong and the social credit system and the island building in the South China Sea.

I thought as much.

See? China does not give a shit about legality and legitimacy. If Zhu Yuanzhang and Mao Zedong can take power with absolutely no legitimacy issues..that is, even the most important legitimacy issue in China, rulership, is resolved by ignoring legitimacy, how can China respect international agreements more?
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General