NATION

PASSWORD

China Delays Visas to Hindu Pilgrims

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Pacomia wrote:How about genocide? Or killing and then organ harvesting?

Samudera Darussalam wrote:'Delaying visas for religious pilgrimages' is the least thing to be condemned on the basis of human rights atrocities, I think. Sure, as a religious person I understand the Hindus' grievances(?), but it's not the main reason for condemnation.

To be fair I already hate China's government and want them to be condemned for human rights atrocities. But this should be the last straw...Hopefully..

Dammit world politicians, have some guts, PRC is as bad as the Nazis!

It’s China, people. The same place putting Ughyurs in camps due to religion. Denying Hindus entrance for a religious pilgrimage is, well, kind of child’s play where they’re concerned.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:China must be condemned for human rights atrocities through this action.

'Delaying visas for religious pilgrimages' is the least thing to be condemned on the basis of human rights atrocities, I think. Sure, as a religious person I understand the Hindus' grievances(?), but it's not the main reason for condemnation.

What would your reaction be if you were denied Hajj due to politics?
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Jean-Paul Sartre
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jean-Paul Sartre » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
It’s China, people. The same place putting Ughyurs in camps due to religion. Denying Hindus entrance for a religious pilgrimage is, well, kind of child’s play where they’re concerned.

Well no duh but can we do something for once?

Do you want to start a thermonuclear war?
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

They’re a sovereign nation. As much as we disagree with their take, much like Israel did with two American congresswomen, China has a right to ban people entering their territory for whatever reason. There’s not much we can do.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Pacomia wrote:How about genocide? Or killing and then organ harvesting?

Samudera Darussalam wrote:'Delaying visas for religious pilgrimages' is the least thing to be condemned on the basis of human rights atrocities, I think. Sure, as a religious person I understand the Hindus' grievances(?), but it's not the main reason for condemnation.

To be fair I already hate China's government and want them to be condemned for human rights atrocities. But this should be the last straw...Hopefully..

Dammit world politicians, have some guts, PRC is as bad as the Nazis!

China is a strong economy nowadays. Like Pacomia said, we can guess that no governments want to be on China's bad side. When words about concentration camps in Xinjiang come around, I don't see any Muslim countries' governments stand up to China, not even Saudi Arabia that seemingly support it, even.

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

If it's not the world's governments, we can take it into our own hands, if do you want to.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:With how things are panning our in Kashmir, this is probably China retaliating for who the fuck knows why.

I expected them to retaliate, but they brought faith into this, which is why I’m so fucking angry at China moreso than ever
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:15 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:With how things are panning our in Kashmir, this is probably China retaliating for who the fuck knows why.

I expected them to retaliate, but they brought faith into this, which is why I’m so fucking angry at China moreso than ever

I’m not unsympathetic, mind you. I’m just not surprised China is doing this. And I don’t think there’s much that can be done.
Slava Ukraini

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:16 pm

What would your reaction be if you were denied Hajj due to politics?

Hajj is the last line in our Five Pillars. Hajj is to be done if:
1. You are healthy both physically and mentally,
2. You are well off financially,
3. Your neighbours and family are well fed if you leave them.

Me, personally? I'm not eligible due to second and third points.
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:China must be condemned for human rights atrocities through this action.

Nah, they're doing a good for humanity.

Please cut out that atheist propaganda, people have their faiths, there is no objective good for humanity if a faith of more than a billion is barred from one of its holiest sites (Which lies in an illegally occupied territory anyways)

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Pacomia wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:This is a religion being cut off from one of its holiest sites

...and? Again, nobody wants to piss off China.

China is essentially a metastable system.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:Nah, they're doing a good for humanity.

Please cut out that atheist propaganda, people have their faiths, there is no objective good for humanity if a faith of more than a billion is barred from one of its holiest sites (Which lies in an illegally occupied territory anyways)

“Illegally”.

I may be anti-PRC, but their occupation of Tibet isn’t illegal. If anything, Xinjiang is more legally hazy.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:20 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Hajj is the last line in our Five Pillars. Hajj is to be done if:
1. You are healthy both physically and mentally,
2. You are well off financially,
3. Your neighbours and family are well fed if you leave them.

Me, personally? I'm not eligible due to second and third points.

Where's the 4th? :eyebrow:

It's the standards that have to be fullfilled if do you want to go on Hajj, Lotharia, not the Five Pillars :p

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:But India is literally doing so by mobs murdering cattle herders.

Indeed.

Modi must be arrested.

Gabbbard supports him, so I can't support her ever.

?! What's wrong with him?
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Where's the 4th? :eyebrow:

It's the standards that have to be fullfilled if do you want to go on Hajj, Lotharia, not the Five Pillars :p

Do you have stats about Lifelong Hajj Completion Rate all over the world? I'm interested.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:It's the standards that have to be fullfilled if do you want to go on Hajj, Lotharia, not the Five Pillars :p

Do you have stats about Lifelong Hajj Completion Rate all over the world? I'm interested.

Oh, nope. Sorry.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Indeed.

Modi must be arrested.

Gabbbard supports him, so I can't support her ever.

?! What's wrong with him?

Gormwood seems to think India is like Nazi Germany where government police are going out killing cattle herders

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Neko-koku wrote:

Oh, nope. Sorry.

I'm looking it up online. It seems that nobody has it. Maybe it is partly due to the decentralized nature of Islam.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Neko-koku wrote:?! What's wrong with him?

Gormwood seems to think India is like Nazi Germany where government police are going out killing cattle herders

India is of course not Nazi Germany, nor is it a theocracy.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 pm

They did say, 'mobs', not exactly police.

Jean-Paul Sartre
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jean-Paul Sartre » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:Nah, they're doing a good for humanity.

"Atheist propaganda". Funny.

There is a good, that they might wake up from a faith that helps oppress millions more than China ever has.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:Gormwood seems to think India is like Nazi Germany where government police are going out killing cattle herders

That's Medieval Europe-like and Middle East-like.

However.......Hindus DO raise cattle and drink milk (what do you think ghee is? Indians traditionally drink a lot of milk & yoghurt, eat a lot of ghee). What is prohibited is beef. So why do mobs kill cattle herders..unless you mean..Muslim and Christian ones who do eat beef?
Last edited by Neko-koku on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:Gormwood seems to think India is like Nazi Germany where government police are going out killing cattle herders

They said “India oppresses cattle herders” implying the government

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:Please cut out that atheist propaganda, people have their faiths, there is no objective good for humanity if a faith of more than a billion is barred from one of its holiest sites (Which lies in an illegally occupied territory anyways)

"Atheist propaganda". Funny.

There is a good, that they might wake up from a faith that helps oppress millions more than China ever has.

Like who?

Jean-Paul Sartre
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jean-Paul Sartre » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:They did say, 'mobs', not exactly police.

They said “India oppresses cattle herders” implying the government

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:"Atheist propaganda". Funny.

Like who?

Anyone in the lower castes.
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Neko-koku wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:They did say, 'mobs', not exactly police.

That's Medieval Europe-like and Middle East-like.

However.......Hindus DO raise cattle and drink milk. What is prohibited is beef. So why do mobs kill cattle herders..unless you mean..Muslim and Christian ones who do eat beef?

They don’t kill cattle herders, I have no idea where they got that news from (even Congress funded outlets don’t outright lie like that)

Beef ain’t prohibited either, the killing of cows is, not beef

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm

I wouldn’t pay much attention to that. Really. India is not like Nazi Germany.
Slava Ukraini

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General