NATION

PASSWORD

Mosque worshipper, 65, takes down heavily armed gunman

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:21 am

Jolthig wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
The alt right has killed less than 200 people in the past 8 years. Yes, that includes Breivik, christchurch etc. They truly are a neglible threat.

Why does it matter on the amount killed? All forms of extremism are bad.

"Muzzies Killed More" is a convenient excuse to absolve alt-right crimes.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16023
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:25 am

Gormwood wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Why does it matter on the amount killed? All forms of extremism are bad.

"Muzzies Killed More" is a convenient excuse to absolve alt-right crimes.

I mean, it definitely is a form of red herring yes, and how people respond in this form is appalling indeed. We all know that Islamists kill and still kill today. Yet, it doesn't excuse the murders of the alt rights. Numbers don't count either. Bevause we are seeing a rise in mass shootings around the world.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1802
Founded: May 02, 2018
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:25 am

I swear you guys could get a thread about a 6-year-old saving his family from demons and you guys would still find a reason to argue. Do you guys not have a life? a job? a hobby? For fuck sake.
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs


User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16023
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 am

Free Arabian Nation wrote:I swear you guys could get a thread about a 6-year-old saving his family from demons and you guys would still find a reason to argue. Do you guys not have a life? a job? a hobby? For fuck sake.

Not that I disagree, but this is NSG life, and it is after all, a public debate forum especially in this political environment we're in.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Kowani
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24301
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:31 am

Free Arabian Nation wrote:I swear you guys could get a thread about a 6-year-old saving his family from demons and you guys would still find a reason to argue. Do you guys not have a life? a job? a hobby? For fuck sake.

Satanists vs Christians vs Atheists?
Spanish-American Atheist.
“The time has come to call evil out as evil, and we shall not apologize for naming brutality.”
NSG's resident data enthusiast.
Ni dios, ni rey, ni patria, ni amo


Telconi wrote:Every once in a while Kowani does have a decent point.

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 434
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:31 am

Jolthig wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:I swear you guys could get a thread about a 6-year-old saving his family from demons and you guys would still find a reason to argue. Do you guys not have a life? a job? a hobby? For fuck sake.

Not that I disagree, but this is NSG life, and it is after all, a public debate forum especially in this political environment we're in.

Yep 8)
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:34 am

Gormwood wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:Why do you assume all Muslims are Islamists? That's pretty Islamaphobic of you.

Since when did you suddenly give a shit about the feelings of Muslims?

I don't know what lazily searching the word "Muslim" through my post history actually proves. What's up, Gauth? Couldn't find a single post to nail me with?
Last edited by Nova Cyberia on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:

I don't know what lazily searching the word "Muslim" through my post history actually proves. What's up, Gauth? Couldn't find a single post to nail me with?

People who take the time to read through the history will understand you have nothing but contempt for Muslims so this whole Islamaphobia shtick of yours is disingenuous virtue signalling. But if it gives you a nice jizz more power to you.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Springfeal
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Springfeal » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 am

Islamophobia is such a stupid word. I am not scared of Muslims. I just despise their hateful ideology in the same way I despise Nazism.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:39 am

Good for these men. We need more people who respond to incidents like these with aggression and determination. Too many terror attacks could be ended swiftly if only a few people were willing to take the risk to go after the attacker.
Insert trite farewell here

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 am

Gormwood wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:I don't know what lazily searching the word "Muslim" through my post history actually proves. What's up, Gauth? Couldn't find a single post to nail me with?

People who take the time to read through the history will understand you have nothing but contempt for Muslims so this whole Islamaphobia shtick of yours is disingenuous virtue signalling. But if it gives you a nice jizz more power to you.

I'm sorry, is he the topic?
Insert trite farewell here

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:41 am

Scomagia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:People who take the time to read through the history will understand you have nothing but contempt for Muslims so this whole Islamaphobia shtick of yours is disingenuous virtue signalling. But if it gives you a nice jizz more power to you.

I'm sorry, is he the topic?

I'm sorry, are you a mod?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 3235
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 am

As I said before, White Nationalism and Islam are the strongest forces on this planet today.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Gormwood wrote:
Scomagia wrote:I'm sorry, is he the topic?

I'm sorry, are you a mod?

Nope. I'm just someone who dislikes people attacking the poster rather than the post. You know, that thing you are doing.
Insert trite farewell here

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Neko-koku wrote:As I said before, White Nationalism and Islam are the strongest forces on this planet today.

Imagine. White Nationalist Muslims.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Scomagia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:I'm sorry, are you a mod?

Nope. I'm just someone who dislikes people attacking the poster rather than the post. You know, that thing you are doing.

Conveniently ignoring the Islamaphobia shot he took at me. But you two are a tag team so no real surprise.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Neko-koku wrote:As I said before, White Nationalism and Islam are the strongest forces on this planet today.

I dunno. Gravity and electromagnetism are still pretty strong. :p
Insert trite farewell here

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13354
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

This guy can handle weight. After all, he's been carrying around his massive pair of balls all these years
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 3235
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

Gormwood wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:As I said before, White Nationalism and Islam are the strongest forces on this planet today.

Imagine. White Nationalist Muslims.

That's actually a possible development. After all, Albanians and Bosniaks are still white. I'm not sure when people will get over the idea that Christianity and whiteness are associated. Due to de-Christianization of whites it probably won't take too long. A lot of /pol/ folks already get it.

There is no reason why WN and Islam can not merge. In fact Islam does not just appeal to WNs. It also appeals to MRAs and incels.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:46 am

Gormwood wrote:
Scomagia wrote:Nope. I'm just someone who dislikes people attacking the poster rather than the post. You know, that thing you are doing.

Conveniently ignoring the Islamaphobia shot he took at me. But you two are a tag team so no real surprise.

Maybe because that was attacking the substance of your post, not you as a poster.
Insert trite farewell here

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16023
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:46 am

Springfeal wrote:Islamophobia is such a stupid word. I am not scared of Muslims. I just despise their hateful ideology in the same way I despise Nazism.

Not really because phobia can also mean hatred towards something which I find quite illogical which is why I think it is rightfully applied.

Although I tend to use that word carefully based off peoples conduct. It depends on how you go at Islam whether or not I will consider you adhering to islamophobia.

But if you feel from an intellectual level why Islam is bad, I happily sit down with you and go over and verses and hadith with you in idt.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Xmara
Minister
 
Posts: 3082
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 am

:clap:

The far-right needs to learn that nobody is going to take their crap any longer. Congrats, guy who took down the gunman!
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Pink- Pandemic
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver


About Me | Great Quotes from NS | Side note: I’m female.

Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 3235
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:48 am

Xmara wrote::clap:

The far-right needs to learn that nobody is going to take their crap any longer. Congrats, guy who took down the gunman!

Authoritarian vs Authoritarian
Last edited by Neko-koku on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:48 am

Scomagia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Conveniently ignoring the Islamaphobia shot he took at me. But you two are a tag team so no real surprise.

Maybe because that was attacking the substance of your post, not you as a poster.

Why do you assume all Muslims are Islamists? That's pretty Islamaphobic of you.

Keep bullshitting. You might get a job offer from the Trump White House or FOXNews.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18703
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:48 am

Jolthig wrote:
Springfeal wrote:Islamophobia is such a stupid word. I am not scared of Muslims. I just despise their hateful ideology in the same way I despise Nazism.

Not really because phobia can also mean hatred towards something which I find quite illogical which is why I think it is rightfully applied.

Although I tend to use that word carefully based off peoples conduct. It depends on how you go at Islam whether or not I will consider you adhering to islamophobia.

But if you feel from an intellectual level why Islam is bad, I happily sit down with you and go over and verses and hadith with you in idt.

Adding "phobia" to the end of a word is really just a language game. It's an easy way to call someone irrational without having to address their ideas.

Anti-Islam is much more straightforward.
Insert trite farewell here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclion, An Alan Smithee Nation, Andsed, Fartsniffage, Ifreann, Nobel Hobos 2, Omnum, Rea, SD_Film Artists, The Huskar Social Union, The Reformed American Republic, Thermodolia

Advertisement

Remove ads