NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVII: The Snark Enlightenment

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Has Shinzo Abe's leadership been good for Japan?

Yes
37
31%
No
31
26%
Unsure
53
44%
 
Total votes : 121

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:46 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Napkizemlja wrote:I said that they didn't occur more famines than most other places. They weren't even the only place to be hit by the potato blight, just the hardest hit. And I'm pretty critical of how the British government handled the Great Famine, at least in the beginning. I just disagree when people treat it like it was a genocide.

I'd say the Anglos definitely used it as an opportunity to take the Irish population down a peg or two - at best, they just let people die. Arguably, on purpose.

The Brits never missed an opportunity to fuck over the Irish. There's a reason why the name "Cromwell" is hated so much there today.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11524
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:48 am

What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.
Last edited by Nakena on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
☯ ₴ɄⱤVłV₳Ⱡ, ₳ĐV₳₦₵Ɇ₥Ɇ₦₮, ɆVØⱠɄ₮łØ₦ ☯
⛤₴Ø₦₳₭ Ø₴⛤
DANCE!

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8733
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:50 am

Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.


Part of me wants him to hang, part of me wants him to get a deal so more people can be exposed.

100% of me knows that this story is being downplayed by the media, probably because many media members themselves are implicated.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8733
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:I'd say the Anglos definitely used it as an opportunity to take the Irish population down a peg or two - at best, they just let people die. Arguably, on purpose.

The Brits never missed an opportunity to fuck over the Irish. There's a reason why the name "Cromwell" is hated so much there today.


Cromwell's brutality pales in comparison to the religious violence of the 30 Years War. Entire villages in Germany were wiped out.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Napkizemlja
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1837
Founded: Apr 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkizemlja » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Napkizemlja wrote:I said that they didn't occur more famines than most other places. They weren't even the only place to be hit by the potato blight, just the hardest hit. And I'm pretty critical of how the British government handled the Great Famine, at least in the beginning. I just disagree when people treat it like it was a genocide.

I'd say the Anglos definitely used it as an opportunity to take the Irish population down a peg or two - at best, they just let people die. Arguably, on purpose.

No, it's just the British government after Lord Russell became Prime Minister in mid 1846 adhered to laissez-faire economics and believed the situation would resolve itself. When they abandoned this policy and began aid programs, part of the aid, due to local Poor Laws, meant the burden went onto landlords who then would evict their tenants to avoid responsibility, which is something the government failed to address. There was never an intent to kill off the Irish.
Don't cry because it's coming to an end, smile because it happened.

User avatar
Kowani
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21824
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am

Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.

Yeah…that’s a bit of a “perversion” of transhumanism.
Spanish Atheist.
If an area was ours for 500 years and yours for 50 years, it should belong to us – you are merely occupiers.
If an area was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it should belong to us – borders must not be changed.
If an area belonged to us 500 years ago but never since then, it should belong to us – it is the cradle of our nation.
If a majority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must enjoy the right of self-determination.
If a minority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must be protected against your oppression.
All of the above rules apply to us, but not to you.
Our dream of greatness is historical necessity, yours is fascism.

User avatar
Napkizemlja
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1837
Founded: Apr 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkizemlja » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:I'd say the Anglos definitely used it as an opportunity to take the Irish population down a peg or two - at best, they just let people die. Arguably, on purpose.

The Brits never missed an opportunity to fuck over the Irish. There's a reason why the name "Cromwell" is hated so much there today.

Yeah his name is hated in more places than just Ireland.
Don't cry because it's coming to an end, smile because it happened.

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:52 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Napkizemlja wrote:Yep.


England used to have some pretty sweet monasteries, back before it fell to Papism under William the Bastard.


William did not bring Latin Christianity to England.

And it was Henry VIII that seized and dissolved the monasteries.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:52 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The Brits never missed an opportunity to fuck over the Irish. There's a reason why the name "Cromwell" is hated so much there today.


Cromwell's brutality pales in comparison to the religious violence of the 30 Years War. Entire villages in Germany were wiped out.

That's normal, though. Germany must periodically destroy itself to keep Europe interesting.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11524
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:55 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html



Part of me wants him to hang, part of me wants him to get a deal so more people can be exposed.

100% of me knows that this story is being downplayed by the media, probably because many media members themselves are implicated.


I am frankly surprised that this isnt bigger news. It's at this point fairly obvious that his teen-trafficking network may have had far more sinister purposes than recruiting them for his insular sex parties, but quite possibily may be related to his "scientific" pursuits as in detail described in the article. And given the increasing scope that may be just the tip of the iceberg.
Last edited by Nakena on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
☯ ₴ɄⱤVłV₳Ⱡ, ₳ĐV₳₦₵Ɇ₥Ɇ₦₮, ɆVØⱠɄ₮łØ₦ ☯
⛤₴Ø₦₳₭ Ø₴⛤
DANCE!

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:55 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The Brits never missed an opportunity to fuck over the Irish. There's a reason why the name "Cromwell" is hated so much there today.


Cromwell's brutality pales in comparison to the religious violence of the 30 Years War. Entire villages in Germany were wiped out.


I mean just because the 1600s sucked worse in Germany does not make it good in Ireland.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5499
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Hanafuridake » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am

Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.


If you told me this was all a hallucination and I've been in a coma since '15, I would probably believe you at this point.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳
Mahayana Buddhist
Fan of royalism and distributism

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 am

Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.

I don't get it. He wanted to turn himself into a robot by fucking Mexican chicks?

That doesn't really follow.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html



Part of me wants him to hang, part of me wants him to get a deal so more people can be exposed.

100% of me knows that this story is being downplayed by the media, probably because many media members themselves are implicated.


Pretty much this. I want him to sing like a canary and I also want the strictest deterrent justice applied to the creepy monster.
Last edited by Novus America on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5499
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Hanafuridake » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Honestly I think it's not a coincidence that this sort of whacky shit started happening after internet access expanded. The Epstein guy sounds like what would happen if an average /pol/ browser or 4channer ended up with a lot of money to waste. As more people grow up connected to the web, this kind of stuff will probably happen a lot more.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳
Mahayana Buddhist
Fan of royalism and distributism

User avatar
The Hindustani State
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Hindustani State » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.

Next time someone says they are transhumanist, Ima bolt
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
This nation is my IRL political views taken to the extreme

NS Parliament: Lakshman Rajagopalam - Tamil People’s Party

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:04 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html


Next time someone says they are transhumanist, Ima bolt

I wouldn't mind transferring my consciousness into a robot, tbh.

At least then my cold circuits wouldn't be able to feel the crippling pangs of loneliness.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html


I don't get it. He wanted to turn himself into a robot by fucking Mexican chicks?

That doesn't really follow.


The guy was probably more just a fetishist than concerned with philosophical and logical consistency TBF.
His pseudo intellectual shit was quite wide yet incredibly shallow, leaping from one idea to the next without thinking anything through.
Which would be okay if he keep it only to consenting adults.

But no.
Last edited by Novus America on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11524
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:05 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html



If you told me this was all a hallucination and I've been in a coma since '15, I would probably believe you at this point.


When i first came across it, I'd thought it to be an Onion article.

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html


I don't get it. He wanted to turn himself into a robot by fucking Mexican chicks?

That doesn't really follow.


Epstein sex-trafficking network supplied him with teenaged females for not only for recreational but quite likely also... reproductive purposes and to conduct experiments on them. Like a Bond villain. Just in reallife.

Hanafuridake wrote:Honestly I think it's not a coincidence that this sort of whacky shit started happening after internet access expanded. The Epstein guy sounds like what would happen if an average /pol/ browser or 4channer ended up with a lot of money to waste. As more people grow up connected to the web, this kind of stuff will probably happen a lot more.


Epstein has been around for far longer than modern internet culture. He started his career at Bear Stearns in the 1970s. No less.
☯ ₴ɄⱤVłV₳Ⱡ, ₳ĐV₳₦₵Ɇ₥Ɇ₦₮, ɆVØⱠɄ₮łØ₦ ☯
⛤₴Ø₦₳₭ Ø₴⛤
DANCE!

User avatar
Hanafuridake
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5499
Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Hanafuridake » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:05 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:Next time someone says they are transhumanist, Ima bolt

I wouldn't mind transferring my consciousness into a robot, tbh.

At least then my cold circuits wouldn't be able to feel the crippling pangs of loneliness.


Become as gods.
Last edited by Hanafuridake on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳
Mahayana Buddhist
Fan of royalism and distributism

User avatar
Cydalia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: Jun 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Cydalia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Novus America wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:
Part of me wants him to hang, part of me wants him to get a deal so more people can be exposed.

100% of me knows that this story is being downplayed by the media, probably because many media members themselves are implicated.


Pretty much this. I want him to sing like a canary and I also want the strictest deterrent justice applied to the creepy monster.

I'd love for all his ilk to be brought down but I think we all know that'll never happen, unfortunately.
New Englander. Monarchist. proud afro-latino campus conservative, totally not a nick fuentes alt.

I hate these but whatever.
Pro: Monarchy, Ethnic/Civic Nationalism, Conservatism, Patriotism, Catholicism, Falangism, Guns, Statism.
Neutral: the girl reading this.
Anti: Leftism, Anarchism, Libertarianism, Degeneracy, Atheism, Feminism, LGBT, Democracy.

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8733
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Nakena wrote:
Hanafuridake wrote:Honestly I think it's not a coincidence that this sort of whacky shit started happening after internet access expanded. The Epstein guy sounds like what would happen if an average /pol/ browser or 4channer ended up with a lot of money to waste. As more people grow up connected to the web, this kind of stuff will probably happen a lot more.


Epstein has been around for far longer than modern internet culture. He started his career at Bear Stearns in the 1970s. No less.


I'm aware.

I'm only two degrees of separation away from him (a family member is friends with a friend of Epstein).
Last edited by Bear Stearns on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Nouveau Quebecois
Minister
 
Posts: 2216
Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:09 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:So why do you guys hate the French?


Because they're lazy, smelly, and pretentious.

Image
say sike right now
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

User avatar
The Hindustani State
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Hindustani State » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:The Epstein guy sounds like what would happen if an average /pol/ browser or 4channer ended up with a lot of money to waste.

This is going in the sig
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
This nation is my IRL political views taken to the extreme

NS Parliament: Lakshman Rajagopalam - Tamil People’s Party

User avatar
The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6290
Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Nakena wrote:What is RWDT's opinion on the lastest relevations regarding the Epstein case?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html


I don't get it. He wanted to turn himself into a robot by fucking Mexican chicks?

That doesn't really follow.


No, it seems that he believed he was some kind of super-being and that by impregnating as many women as possible (or in a broader sense, spreading his genetic material as far as possible) that humanity's chances of survival would increase due to his "superior" genetic makeup.

I won't mince words for the sake of civility, this is fucking batshit, ngl. The sad part is that while trans-humanism as a concept isn't inherently bad, transhumanist communities tend to attract a... let's just say odd crowd and from said crowd various... odd ideas can bloom. I'm reminded in moments like these of that Yudkowsky guy's internet cult. Y'know, those "LessWrong" fellows.
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aeritai, Auzkhia, BurritoBowl, Galloism, Heloin, Maccian, Northern Davincia, Picairn, Plzen, Praising GFriend Eunha Thiccness, Proctopeo, Rusozak, Salus Maior, San Lumen, South Odreria 2, Star Confederacy, Trollgaard

Advertisement

Remove ads