NATION

PASSWORD

Mosque in Galway vandalised in early morning attack

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Highever wrote:Pretty sure they are talking about you trying to deny supporting attacking the mosque when you are quite blatantly doing exactly that.


I have never denyed my support where have you found that denyal?

Are you fucking serious?

Marquisal wrote:
Highever wrote:And your reasoning only further points to hateful, ignorant and bigoted nonsense, as you somehow approve of terrorizing and attacking Amahdiyya Muslims in Ireland because completely unrelated Salafist extremists in other countries are hurting Christians. By this logic, it is fine to attack a Methodist church in Iowa because of the actions of the LRA.



And please, do not say that I support attacking muslims
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
N7eternia
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Capitalizt

Postby N7eternia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Marquisal wrote:I would not condemn it because of the people, who still live with fear in our beautiful Europe, who feel betrayed by their government and their neighbours. My people have built this land, and they built it by themselfs to the give it to his children. This means that we have the right of decieding who belongs to here or not. And anybody who wills to stay here, who is not from here, must respect us, and follow at least our most important concepts and way of life.
This means, that if they wanted to build a mosque, they should have asked the people first if they accept it or not, but if you build it without caring the opinion of the people who belong to that land, things like this will happen. And the people have the right to defend their land, and it is just in them the destiny of their property, their country, their heritage.


The article says that the mosque was built in 2014 and the first crime against the mosque was in 2017, 3 years later. Your 'people' were okay with it for 3 years then?

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Yet, your people also took land from pagans, and killed pagans too if you wanna go by that logic.


Rubbish.

We DO have permission to build mosques in ireland. For crying out loud Imam Ibrahim Noonan has good relations with the prime minister of ireland. Plus ireland is one that accepts refugees.


A Prime Minister is not the same as the people. Maybe they have voted their party, but that does not mean that the people of Ireland should not have any right to determinate what should be done in their land. If they were so happy with mosques beeing built randomly in their country, things like this would not happen.
Also I will tell you the same thing that I have told another person, please do not lack me respect, do not say that what I am saying if rubish because I am reading your arguments, and evaluating them, while answering them with respect. I ask you the same thing.

How is vandalizing mosques "respectful"? I'll respect you because this is what Ahmadiyya commands me, but still, how is advocating for vandalizing mosques and advocating that mosques shouldn't be built respectful?

Also, not all of Ireland holds your views. There are Irish who hold contrary views. So your term for "the people" is pretty broad. And yes your comments are rubbish because of these very reasons.
Last edited by Jolthig on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Again, this mosque was built with a permit granted by the city of Galway. This act of vandalizing has nothing to do with that.

Them windmills...


The mayor and his government can grant permissions, but people have not been asked, only the government has been asked.

That is not at all how building projects work.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 192702
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Jolthig wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
A Prime Minister is not the same as the people. Maybe they have voted their party, but that does not mean that the people of Ireland should not have any right to determinate what should be done in their land. If they were so happy with mosques beeing built randomly in their country, things like this would not happen.
Also I will tell you the same thing that I have told another person, please do not lack me respect, do not say that what I am saying if rubish because I am reading your arguments, and evaluating them, while answering them with respect. I ask you the same thing.

How is vandalizing mosques "respectful"? I'll respect you because this is what Ahmadiyya commands me, but still, how is advocating for vandalizing mosques and advocating that mosques shouldn't be built respectful?

Also, not all of Ireland holds your views. There are Irish who hold contrary views. So your term for "the people" is pretty broad. And yes your comments are rubbish because of these very reasons.


I fear this person doesn't know what they're talking about, Jolthig.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm

I would like to know your answer to this very much.
Highever wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
I defend te right to rule over the land that has given to you without caring on the people. If I were an inmigrant in Morocco I would not build a church without asking first their people if they accept it. For the same reason I do not defend people who build mosques without asking the people or the land they are migrating to.

Except we are not talking about you. Chrsitiains do not, and did not ask the native people in Africa if they could build missions and yet they still did and still do. So in your logic, if Muslims attacked a completely unrelated christian church because a different denomination built a church in a muslim country, they would be justified.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Marquisal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
Yeah, it is meant to do that.


So what is your problem?


That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
♂♀Copy and paste this in your signature if you know there are only 2 genders and didn't fail biology, and you understand that sex an gender are the same.♂♀

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:
So what is your problem?


That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.

The way you chose to word this speaks....utter volumes.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Necroghastia
Minister
 
Posts: 2687
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:
So what is your problem?


That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.


Well of course that's not how it works, considering no real person talks like that.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
Marquisal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Highever wrote:I would like to know your answer to this very much.
Highever wrote:Except we are not talking about you. Chrsitiains do not, and did not ask the native people in Africa if they could build missions and yet they still did and still do. So in your logic, if Muslims attacked a completely unrelated christian church because a different denomination built a church in a muslim country, they would be justified.


Have you red th bible?
The apostols travelled to Africa converting people to Christianism if they wanted. They gave the people reasons, they explained the word of Our Lord, and then some people converted, and some others not.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
♂♀Copy and paste this in your signature if you know there are only 2 genders and didn't fail biology, and you understand that sex an gender are the same.♂♀

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 192702
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:
So what is your problem?


That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.


This post... I just can't... I'm losing brain cells.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.

Why shouldn't those Muslim Residents get the right to have freedom of worship and a place to do it?

Freedom of religion matters more than some close-minded bigots.

Apparently they do not get the freedom of religion because they are evil Muslims invading Europe. Hell his wording makes it sound like they are not even people, or at the very least equal citizens simply because of their religion.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Jolthig wrote:How is vandalizing mosques "respectful"? I'll respect you because this is what Ahmadiyya commands me, but still, how is advocating for vandalizing mosques and advocating that mosques shouldn't be built respectful?

Also, not all of Ireland holds your views. There are Irish who hold contrary views. So your term for "the people" is pretty broad. And yes your comments are rubbish because of these very reasons.


I fear this person doesn't know what they're talking about, Jolthig.

Ignorance is quite common in ultranationalist views.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Marquisal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
That it does not work. Mayors before beeing elected do not say:
"Hey people, if you vote me I will grant your land to muslims who will randomly build mosques surrounding your schools"
And then the people say:
"Yeah that's what we want, we will vote you dear mayor!"

That is not how it works
After a mayor is elected he has to address many issues, but for doing that he may or may not ask the people.

Why shouldn't those Muslim Residents get the right to have freedom of worship and a place to do it?

Freedom of religion matters more than some close-minded bigots.


They have that place, it's called Middle East, and Jerusalem that city they raided long ago. They have it.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
♂♀Copy and paste this in your signature if you know there are only 2 genders and didn't fail biology, and you understand that sex an gender are the same.♂♀

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Jolthig wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
A Prime Minister is not the same as the people. Maybe they have voted their party, but that does not mean that the people of Ireland should not have any right to determinate what should be done in their land. If they were so happy with mosques beeing built randomly in their country, things like this would not happen.
Also I will tell you the same thing that I have told another person, please do not lack me respect, do not say that what I am saying if rubish because I am reading your arguments, and evaluating them, while answering them with respect. I ask you the same thing.

How is vandalizing mosques "respectful"? I'll respect you because this is what Ahmadiyya commands me, but still, how is advocating for vandalizing mosques and advocating that mosques shouldn't be built respectful?

Also, not all of Ireland holds your views. There are Irish who hold contrary views. So your term for "the people" is pretty broad. And yes your comments are rubbish because of these very reasons.

Will you answer these questions please Mar?
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Marquisal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Jolthig wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I fear this person doesn't know what they're talking about, Jolthig.

Ignorance is quite common in ultranationalist views.


Loving your country is not a sign of ignorance, but instead of respect to your ancestors.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
♂♀Copy and paste this in your signature if you know there are only 2 genders and didn't fail biology, and you understand that sex an gender are the same.♂♀

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Why shouldn't those Muslim Residents get the right to have freedom of worship and a place to do it?

Freedom of religion matters more than some close-minded bigots.


They have that place, it's called Middle East, and Jerusalem that city they raided long ago. They have it.

Except that we Ahmadis are persecuted over there so we have no other place to go, and Ireland agreed to take us in.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 192702
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Jolthig wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I fear this person doesn't know what they're talking about, Jolthig.

Ignorance is quite common in ultranationalist views.


I don't know what he identifies as but it is clear he has no conception under the fates as to how building permits work. Or why we are, by and large, rather irate at this mosque being vandalized. I may have my reservations about certain points of Islam but I sure as fuck do not agree with what happened here. This mosque and the Ahmadiyya community didn't deserve this.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Highever wrote:I would like to know your answer to this very much.


Have you red th bible?
The apostols travelled to Africa converting people to Christianism if they wanted. They gave the people reasons, they explained the word of Our Lord, and then some people converted, and some others not.

The fuck are you talking about? Are you now trying to downplay the forced conversion of Africa?

And so when Muslims come to Europe and seek to build a place where people can be explained the word of god and where some people have the opportunity to convert, it is now not okay as it was for Christians to do in Africa...because...why exactly? Your clear bigortry and double standards are showing quite garishly.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Ignorance is quite common in ultranationalist views.


Loving your country is not a sign of ignorance, but instead of respect to your ancestors.

Strawman. One can love their country, and accept refugees. Your term for "Ancestors" is meaningless in this globalized world.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Necroghastia
Minister
 
Posts: 2687
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Ignorance is quite common in ultranationalist views.


Loving your country is not a sign of ignorance, but instead of respect to your ancestors.


So, how's that source that the majority of Irish people take issue with Muslims coming along?
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Why shouldn't those Muslim Residents get the right to have freedom of worship and a place to do it?

Freedom of religion matters more than some close-minded bigots.


They have that place, it's called Middle East, and Jerusalem that city they raided long ago. They have it.

Oh but Christians invading places their religion doesn't belong is totally okay and different. For fucks sake.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

User avatar
Jolthig
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15973
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolthig » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Guys, let's not delve into a flame war because that's what the user probably wants out of us.

Remember to attack the argument and not the arguer.

Eternal, use Soresu and not Juyo.
Devoted Ahmadi Muslim • theistic evolutionist • Star Wars fan
Grenartia wrote:Then we Marshall Plan it.

Kowani wrote:
Jolthig wrote:Lol why

“Und Mirza”

:lol2:

Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Isn't that what NSG is for though to a degree?

YOU’RE WRONG.

Allow me to explain using several fallacies, veiled insults, and insinuations that you’re ugly and dumb.

User avatar
Marquisal
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Jolthig wrote:
Jolthig wrote:How is vandalizing mosques "respectful"? I'll respect you because this is what Ahmadiyya commands me, but still, how is advocating for vandalizing mosques and advocating that mosques shouldn't be built respectful?

Also, not all of Ireland holds your views. There are Irish who hold contrary views. So your term for "the people" is pretty broad. And yes your comments are rubbish because of these very reasons.

Will you answer these questions please Mar?


Ok Bin, I will answer.
I have not lacked you my respect, I have told my point of view without including insults or innapropiate califications.
And again, if you do not find ok my point of view, we can talk. But if you keep calificating it as rubish, ignorant and all those such things, I will keep my respect, because I am a good Christian, but I will still ask you the same respect in your words.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
♂♀Copy and paste this in your signature if you know there are only 2 genders and didn't fail biology, and you understand that sex an gender are the same.♂♀

User avatar
Highever
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1912
Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:42 pm

Jolthig wrote:Eternal, use Soresu and not Juyo.

Wow, I absolutely love this
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Asle Leopolka, Awesomeland012345, Broader Confederate States, Cool Spring, Fractalnavel, Ihilthracna, James_xenoland, Luziyca, Owahana, Post War America, Red Intria, Reverend Norv, Rusozak, Soiled fruit roll ups, Stellar Colonies, The Holy Mercurian Empire, West Kronisia, West Leas Oros 2, Yazakhastan

Advertisement

Remove ads