NATION

PASSWORD

HOLD UP, LET ME GET IT STARTED

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:45 am

Captain of Bananas wrote:I AM THE KING OF EAST NATHANIEL GREENE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I AM THE KING OF NS TOO. BOW DOWN TO ME.

Nah. I don't like bananas
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:12 am

Captain of Bananas wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Nah. I don't like bananas

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN YOU MUST LOVE ME

No u
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Return to General