NATION

PASSWORD

America Cuts Turkey From The NATO F-35 Deal

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Which is why he was almost overthrown in the Summer 2016 Military Coup. Its very possible the prospective Military Coup of 2016 may have had Washington's blessing; and likewise possible that Putin may have tipped off Erdogan to the coup before it happened, and thus Erdogan decided to use it to his advantage; hence his subsequent bragging that the coup "a gift from God"; and his subsequent alignment with the Russians.

Historically speaking, this is an anomaly, as Russia and Turkey have always been enemies and rivals going back to the Ottoman days. The only way a consummate Ottomanist like Erdogan would ever seek an alliance with Russia is because a) he knows the West despises him and wants him out, and b) the Russians came to his aid. Considering that Russia and Turkey went from almost going to war in 2015 over the downed Russian Fighter Jet to being BFFs in such a short period of time - particularly the period of time after the failed coup in 2016 - seems to support the theory above.

Anti-westerners unite, it seems. Hopefully, we don't get dragged into a major war.

I'm a little worried about the events unfolding around Cyprus recently. Forget Iran; that could very easily be the next flashpoint.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Nea Byzantia wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Agreed. We shouldn't bow down to a country like Turkey, especially when they suppressed a protest on U.S. soil.

Hot Take: Constantinople should be given back to the Greeks.
you're funny,we are stronger than the ottoman,I think you confused Turkish people with the traitor Vahdettin. ignorance is a very bad thing I think
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Hot Take: Constantinople should be given back to the Greeks.
you're funny,we are stronger than the ottoman,I think you confused Turkish people with the traitor Vahdettin. ignorance is a very bad thing I think

The Ottomans used to control all this...

The Ottomans used to control all that. Turkey is not as strong as it used to be.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:you're funny,we are stronger than the ottoman,I think you confused Turkish people with the traitor Vahdettin. ignorance is a very bad thing I think

The Ottomans used to control all this...

The Ottomans used to control all that. Turkey is not as strong as it used to be.
I won't answer that again. I hope you understood me.S-400 related to writes I will answer

Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

East Ustya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Nea Byzantia wrote:The Ottomans used to control all this...

I won't answer that again. I hope you understood me.S-400 related to writes I will answer

I see 3 tanks.... :D
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

On the market for a new region.

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:46 pm

Nea Byzantia wrote:The Ottomans used to control all this...

Obviously nobody uses horses anymore.

Previous

Return to General