NATION

PASSWORD

Should undocumented US migrants enjoy 2nd Amendment rights?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should the right to bear arms guaranteed in the US Constitution extend to undocumented migrants?

Yes, so they can defend themselves against a tyrannical government
18%
Yes, because they should have the same rights as everyone else
18%
No, because governments have the right to place common-sense restrictions on bearing arms
25%
No, because MAGA
39%

Total votes : 219

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:43 am

Scurvy Sea wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:Yes. They should all be armed, organized into military forces, then sent back to their countries of origin to overthrow said countries and add them as states to the USA. As part of this service, they, and any children they happen to have, should be given citizenship.

That's literally the most chad move I think a country could ever pull to stop illegal immigration oh my god.

"we aren't invading you lol these are you citizens xd"

I mean it is pretty awesome. Organize them into the Mexican, Honduras, etc National Guards.
It is not an invasion, just the Mexican National Guard restoring order. :twisted:

And then we solved the illegal immigrant problems.
Last edited by Novus America on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Cydalia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Cydalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:20 am

If they're not American citizens, then they don't get American rights.

Giving undocumented immigrants a shitload of guns is literally one of the dumbest things you could do.
New Englander. Monarchist. proud afro-latino campus conservative, totally not a nick fuentes alt.

I hate these but whatever.
Pro: Monarchy, Ethnic/Civic Nationalism, Conservatism, Patriotism, Catholicism, Falangism, Guns, Statism.
Neutral: the girl reading this.
Anti: Leftism, Anarchism, Libertarianism, Degeneracy, Atheism, Feminism, LGBT, Democracy.

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 am

Cydalia wrote:If they're not American citizens, then they don't get American rights.

Giving undocumented immigrants a shitload of guns is literally one of the dumbest things you could do.

The US constitution does not apply to only US citizens.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 am

Highever wrote:
Cydalia wrote:If they're not American citizens, then they don't get American rights.

The US constitution does not apply to only US citizens.

True, but legal immigrants and citizens have some rights, privileges and duties other do not.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Yes they should

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:18 pm

ImperialRussia wrote:Yes they should

*** 7 day ban for grave -digging ***
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Previous

Return to General