NATION

PASSWORD

Prevent and why it's okay for young Muslims to be radical.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:03 am

ECKU wrote:
Nakena wrote:Ultimatively Islam is an religion of arab origin and for arabic culture. It shows.

False and false

That must be why its most holy sites are originally sites -at least those not appropriated from Jews after Muhammad got to Yathrib- belonging to pagan Arabs, why its chief god was originally and really a pagan Arab god, why so many of its rites (Hajj, for example) are originally rites belonging to pagan Arabs, why its language is one of pagan Arabs, why the shit it describes as good (pretty much its description of Heaven) is something pagan Arabs living in a desert 1400 years ago would find cool, etc. etc.
It was totally not designed for pagan Arabs and Arabic culture.
Last edited by North German Realm on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:03 am

ECKU wrote:
Nakena wrote:Ultimatively Islam is an religion of arab origin and for arabic culture. It shows.

False and false

NGR:

North German Realm wrote:That's just it. Islam's pretense about being appropriate for everyone in any time (Despite the obvious signs it's a native regional religion designed only for pagan Arabs 1400 years ago and not even a moment or meter further) means you shouldn't insist on using Arabic to sound Islamic.

Nuff said.

ECKU
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 am

Nakena wrote:
ECKU wrote:False and false

NGR:

North German Realm wrote:That's just it. Islam's pretense about being appropriate for everyone in any time (Despite the obvious signs it's a native regional religion designed only for pagan Arabs 1400 years ago and not even a moment or meter further) means you shouldn't insist on using Arabic to sound Islamic.

Nuff said.

Again, false
Anybody who says that I support non-Islamic slavery, persecution of non-Muslims, rape, domestic violence, terrorism, pedophilia, killing homosexuals, hating Jews, etc is lying.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:33 am

ECKU wrote:
Nakena wrote:
NGR:

Nuff said.

Again, false

It's really not. I mean Ramadan is really unfair to anyone who lives North of a certain latitude.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:36 am

Neanderthaland wrote:
ECKU wrote:Again, false

It's really not.

It really is. Al-Islam can be practiced anywhere and everywhere and anyone can join it. It was sent to all mankind, not Arabs.
Neanderthaland wrote:I mean Ramadan is really unfair to anyone who lives North of a certain latitude.

Says who?
Anybody who says that I support non-Islamic slavery, persecution of non-Muslims, rape, domestic violence, terrorism, pedophilia, killing homosexuals, hating Jews, etc is lying.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:37 am

Neanderthaland wrote:
ECKU wrote:Again, false

It's really not. I mean Ramadan is really unfair to anyone who lives North of a certain latitude.

To add a bit, most of the description of heaven is literally the climate most Europeans already live in (apart from "rivers of honey" and bullshit like that) but was seen as an unobtainable heaven by pagan Arabs living in a desert 1400 years ago. (+beautiful black-haired and brown-eyed girls, which is a common Arabic stereotype for what a beautiful woman was at the time.)
Last edited by North German Realm on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The of Japan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am

Texan Communist and Internationalist

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am

ECKU wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:It's really not.

It really is. Al-Islam can be practiced anywhere and everywhere and anyone can join it. It was sent to all mankind, not Arabs.

It wasn't "sent" to anyone. It was invented by a man, and it contains nothing that couldn't have been invented by a man in that time and place.

Says who?

I can't be tasked to dig it up right now, but there are actually medieval manuscripts from the Abbasids basically saying of Russia, "Muslims really shouldn't live this far North."

Also, says me.
Last edited by Neanderthaland on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am

ECKU wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:It's really not.

Neanderthaland wrote:I mean Ramadan is really unfair to anyone who lives North of a certain latitude.

Says who?

Th guy living in Denmark who has to fast for 21 hours in a day before he can break it, take a rest for three hours, and start fasting again :p
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:41 am

North German Realm wrote:
ECKU wrote:It really is. Al-Islam can be practiced anywhere and everywhere and anyone can join it. It was sent to all mankind, not Arabs.

Says who?

Th guy living in Denmark who has to fast for 21 hours in a day before he can break it, take a rest for three hours, and start fasting again :p

To be fair though, as the month of Ramadan always changes relative to the calendar year, that same guy will someday only have to do a 3 hour fast in winter, which is basically nothing at all.
Last edited by Page on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:42 am

Page wrote:
North German Realm wrote:Th guy living in Denmark who has to fast for 21 hours in a day before he can break it, take a rest for three hours, and start fasting again :p

To be fair though, as the month of Ramadan always changes relative to the calendar year, that same guy will someday only have to do a 3 hour fast in winter, which is basically nothing at all.

Rendering the whole thing kind of pointless.

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The of Japan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 am

Neanderthaland wrote:
Page wrote:

It was obviously intended for an Arab to do it
Texan Communist and Internationalist

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 am

Neanderthaland wrote:
ECKU wrote:It really is. Al-Islam can be practiced anywhere and everywhere and anyone can join it. It was sent to all mankind, not Arabs.

It wasn't "sent" to anyone. It was invented by a man, and it contains nothing that couldn't have been invented by a man in that time and place.

This is also false but I won't get into this.
Neanderthaland wrote:I can't be tasked to dig it up right now, but there are actually medieval manuscripts from the Abbasids basically saying of Russia, "Muslims really shouldn't live this far North."

Also, says me.

Cool

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am

Neanderthaland wrote:
Page wrote:

Lunar calendars aren't pointless.

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:45 am

The of Japan wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:Rendering the whole thing kind of pointless.

It was obviously intended for an Arab to do it

And everyone else who embraces Al-Islam

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:48 am

ECKU wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:It wasn't "sent" to anyone. It was invented by a man, and it contains nothing that couldn't have been invented by a man in that time and place.

This is also false but I won't get into this.
Neanderthaland wrote:I can't be tasked to dig it up right now, but there are actually medieval manuscripts from the Abbasids basically saying of Russia, "Muslims really shouldn't live this far North."

Also, says me.

Cool

It was invented by a man.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:50 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
ECKU wrote:This is also false but I won't get into this.

Cool

Claims to the contrary would neither make it more valid because in that case I'd be assumed that other people receiving visions from supposed deities/demons/beings from different dimensions, might also have their varying degrees of validity.

Which would making monotheist claims even more dubious and shady.
Last edited by Nakena on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:59 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
ECKU wrote:This is also false but I won't get into this.

Cool

What would Islam have been like if the prophet had been a lady?

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:00 am

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:00 am

The Grims wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:It was invented by a man.

The same

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:03 am

Nakena wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:It was invented by a man.

Claims to the contrary would neither make it more valid because in that case I'd be assumed that other people receiving visions from supposed deities/demons/beings from different dimensions, might also have their varying degrees of validity.

If you prove the truth of Al-Islam that nullifies every other religion.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:03 am

ECKU wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Good thing it's literally impossible to "prove" the truth of Islam then :)
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

The Grims
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 am

ECKU wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Attempting to prove something is true is however the opposite of good scientific practice.

The Grims
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 am

ECKU wrote:
The Grims wrote:

The same

How so ? A lady could not have travelled with the same companions.

ECKU
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby ECKU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:09 am

The Grims wrote:
ECKU wrote:The same

How so ? A lady could not have travelled with the same companions.

Depends on how long the travel takes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General