NATION

PASSWORD

California Offers Healthcare Benefits To Illegal Immigrants

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Emerald Legion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6319
Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:31 am

Liriena wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
I mean, the same could be said if there weren't an underclass of non-citizens hanging around at all.

There's a bit of a difference between a humane and applicable policy of, y'know, not being a dick to people already living among you and contributing to your society... and not-so-subtly fantasizing about ethnic cleansing because they're an "underclass of non-citizens".

The Emerald Legion wrote:In addition, there would be less drive to stop proper immigration if the Welfare system was eliminated.

"Starving all poor people to own the aliens" is a nuclear hot take, I'll give you that.


Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.
"I must play this game by my rules/ I will conquer the world with my tools/ All my machines are made for destruction/ I will build my empire/ I will succeed and you will see/ With my machines there is no retreat." ~ E.G.G.M.A.N.
I frequently lapse into self parody, that isn't to say that I don't have extreme views, just that I occasionally go over the top for comedic effect.
Genivaria wrote:The Emerald Legion is NSG's personal Reaper.

The Drone Empire wrote:"Enlighten the willing, enslave the conquered, eradicate the defiant."
A typical Legionary strategy meeting.
The appropriate pronoun for me is It.
Philosophically Biophobic.

User avatar
New Lindale
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Lindale » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:31 am

What the hell, now California is going to be a destination for Health Tourism! Actually, not even that since they're enouraging people to stay

Do you realise if you are a citizen in California, that know you are made less of a priority than someone who just decided to cross the border? What about our aging population, Social Security is basically bankrupt, and now we're making the problem worse?
Last edited by New Lindale on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stefan Almeda, National People's Party of Saint Hilda
-NS Parliament

User avatar
Nakena
Minister
 
Posts: 2316
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:35 am

@NewLindale

You messed up that quoting or post I think.
Your friendly neighbourhood barista and genderqueer degenerate bohemian
Female pronoun are preferred but not required
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Necroghastia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 am

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Liriena wrote:There's a bit of a difference between a humane and applicable policy of, y'know, not being a dick to people already living among you and contributing to your society... and not-so-subtly fantasizing about ethnic cleansing because they're an "underclass of non-citizens".


"Starving all poor people to own the aliens" is a nuclear hot take, I'll give you that.


Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.


what the fuck is an "underclass"
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
The Emerald Legion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6319
Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 am

Necroghastia wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.


what the fuck is an "underclass"


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underclass
"I must play this game by my rules/ I will conquer the world with my tools/ All my machines are made for destruction/ I will build my empire/ I will succeed and you will see/ With my machines there is no retreat." ~ E.G.G.M.A.N.
I frequently lapse into self parody, that isn't to say that I don't have extreme views, just that I occasionally go over the top for comedic effect.
Genivaria wrote:The Emerald Legion is NSG's personal Reaper.

The Drone Empire wrote:"Enlighten the willing, enslave the conquered, eradicate the defiant."
A typical Legionary strategy meeting.
The appropriate pronoun for me is It.
Philosophically Biophobic.

User avatar
Telconi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24513
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:44 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Liriena wrote:Yeah, it's gonna be fun seeing the Republicans in the Bible belt milk some outrage points from California politics during the 2020 campaign. The Facebook boomer memery is gonna be so cringe.


Tbh it's probably gonna work amongst at least some people. I don't have any stats to back it up but pretty much everyone I've talked to except the most extreme of progressives have agreed that the whole "we should give illegals healthcare" line in the debate was a really bad move, and the Dems putting into action is just more fodder for the GOP to use in swing states.


"Vote R or end up like California" is a pretty compelling argument in swing states. And it's only made worse by the fact that prominent Democrats actively hold up California as the party vanguard.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56175
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:45 am

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Liriena wrote:There's a bit of a difference between a humane and applicable policy of, y'know, not being a dick to people already living among you and contributing to your society... and not-so-subtly fantasizing about ethnic cleansing because they're an "underclass of non-citizens".


"Starving all poor people to own the aliens" is a nuclear hot take, I'll give you that.


Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.

Man, your wording is not helping your point at all.
Last edited by Liriena on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Telconi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24513
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:46 am

Liriena wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.

Man, your wording is not helping your point at all.


Most people don't actively try to misunderstand others to justify pre-existing hatred tho.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
The Emerald Legion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6319
Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am

Liriena wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Funny how you assume I meant Ethnic cleansing given there are many ways to rid ourselves of an underclass of Non-Citizens.

Man, your wording is not helping your point at all.


It's not meant to. It's meant to point out your assumptions.

The easiest and obvious solution is to make them citizens. Bam. No more underclass. For a time anyway, but then you need to prevent more from following to fill the hole.
"I must play this game by my rules/ I will conquer the world with my tools/ All my machines are made for destruction/ I will build my empire/ I will succeed and you will see/ With my machines there is no retreat." ~ E.G.G.M.A.N.
I frequently lapse into self parody, that isn't to say that I don't have extreme views, just that I occasionally go over the top for comedic effect.
Genivaria wrote:The Emerald Legion is NSG's personal Reaper.

The Drone Empire wrote:"Enlighten the willing, enslave the conquered, eradicate the defiant."
A typical Legionary strategy meeting.
The appropriate pronoun for me is It.
Philosophically Biophobic.

User avatar
Azlaake
Envoy
 
Posts: 284
Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Azlaake » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:49 am

Nakena wrote:
Azlaake wrote:They're undocumented immigrants, but that doesn't mean they aren't human, I applaud California for this................ "Illegal" Immigration shouldn't be a crime


So you want to come anyone into the United States as they please? 8)

Yes
This Nation Represents My Political Views (MOSTLY), So Suck It Republicans!!!
These are my political views
And my political compass
AZLAAKE Needs You
HOPE YOU LIKE CRANBERRIES
BERNIE (Or Tim Ryan) 2020
I Use NS Stats!! (Mostly, Anyways)
Imagine Scandinavian Ideologies, American Patriotism, Canadian Wilderness, And Tacos And Burgers Everywhere
PRO: Liberal Socialism, Democratic Socialism, Gun Restrictions, Leftist-ism, Democracy, Civil and Political Freedoms, Legalized Drugs, Equalitism, Bernie Sanders, Tim Ryan ,and Joe Biden
ANTI: Libertarianism, Conservatism, Abortion, Polygamy, Rightist-ism, Anarchy, Fascism, Northern Jackaia, Trump

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9568
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:49 am

You would think California would do something about the homelessness epidemic of Americans literally littering it's streets, before deciding that it would be a good idea to take on the finical burden of offering healthcare to illegal aliens as well. I wonder how much the CA tax is going to rise up because of this in the future?

Azlaake wrote:
Nakena wrote:
So you want to come anyone into the United States as they please? 8)

Yes


*Ahem*

Fuck that. Legal Immigration exists for a reason. The US isn't the worlds safety net and we cannot and should no be forced to take in everyone's poor just because their country sucks.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

User avatar
Nakena
Minister
 
Posts: 2316
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:50 am

Azlaake wrote:
Nakena wrote:
So you want to come anyone into the United States as they please? 8)

Yes


Do you sincerely believe this is a wise idea and would work out in reality, and if so, please enlighten us and tell us how this would not be ending in a total clusterfuck.
Your friendly neighbourhood barista and genderqueer degenerate bohemian
Female pronoun are preferred but not required
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Kowani
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8695
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 am

Telconi wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Tbh it's probably gonna work amongst at least some people. I don't have any stats to back it up but pretty much everyone I've talked to except the most extreme of progressives have agreed that the whole "we should give illegals healthcare" line in the debate was a really bad move, and the Dems putting into action is just more fodder for the GOP to use in swing states.


"Vote R or end up like California" is a pretty compelling argument in swing states. And it's only made worse by the fact that prominent Democrats actively hold up California as the party vanguard.

Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Dorgival R. Seč of the NS Parliament!
Atheist and still proud of it. Technophile to the extreme.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist. Go beyond.
Oh, and a Pragmatist. Somehow.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Neanderthaland wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Contraception can't fail if you don't have sex in term no unwanted pregnancy.

Your entire religion is based on the idea that this isn't true.

User avatar
Telconi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24513
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:53 am

Kowani wrote:
Telconi wrote:
"Vote R or end up like California" is a pretty compelling argument in swing states. And it's only made worse by the fact that prominent Democrats actively hold up California as the party vanguard.

Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.


"Almost every category"

What categories are those?
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40456
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:54 am

Kowani wrote:
Telconi wrote:
"Vote R or end up like California" is a pretty compelling argument in swing states. And it's only made worse by the fact that prominent Democrats actively hold up California as the party vanguard.

Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.


idk man we don't have a "human shit in the streets" problem

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56175
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:You would think California would do something about the homelessness epidemic of Americans literally littering it's streets

You don't care about that.

The Emerald Legion wrote:
Liriena wrote:Man, your wording is not helping your point at all.


It's not meant to. It's meant to point out your assumptions.

The easiest and obvious solution is to make them citizens. Bam. No more underclass.

I dig it.

The Emerald Legion wrote:For a time anyway, but then you need to prevent more from following to fill the hole.

Oh, that one is easy: you need a new socialist world order that enables the global south to become economically independent and liberates it from the scourge of neo-colonialism.
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Nakena
Minister
 
Posts: 2316
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:59 am

Telconi wrote:
Kowani wrote:Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.


"Almost every category"

What categories are those?


According to some (far-right) narratives that would be California being a hive of rampant homosexuality and degeneracy controlled by jewish Hollywood interests.
Last edited by Nakena on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighbourhood barista and genderqueer degenerate bohemian
Female pronoun are preferred but not required
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Telconi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24513
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Liriena wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:You would think California would do something about the homelessness epidemic of Americans literally littering it's streets

You don't care about that.

The Emerald Legion wrote:
It's not meant to. It's meant to point out your assumptions.

The easiest and obvious solution is to make them citizens. Bam. No more underclass.

I dig it.

The Emerald Legion wrote:For a time anyway, but then you need to prevent more from following to fill the hole.

Oh, that one is easy: you need a new socialist world order that enables the global south to become economically independent and liberates it from the scourge of neo-colonialism.


Ironic...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9568
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Liriena wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:You would think California would do something about the homelessness epidemic of Americans literally littering it's streets

You don't care about that.


Please, keep telling me what I do and don't care about, as clearly you know more about that subject then I do. Fucking lol. :roll:

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43901
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

New Lindale wrote:What the hell, now California is going to be a destination for Health Tourism! Actually, not even that since they're enouraging people to stay

Do you realise if you are a citizen in California, that know you are made less of a priority than someone who just decided to cross the border? What about our aging population, Social Security is basically bankrupt, and now we're making the problem worse?


You do realise that Healthcare Tourism isn't actually a thing, right?

No matter how much the right uses it to demonise their usual scapegoat groups.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56175
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Liriena wrote:You don't care about that.


Please, keep telling me what I do and don't care about, as clearly you know more about that subject then I do. Fucking lol. :roll:

It's a blatant whataboutism. When was the last time you advocated in favour of policy to help the homeless in its own right, rather than as a counter to another policy?
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56175
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Telconi wrote:
Liriena wrote:You don't care about that.


I dig it.


Oh, that one is easy: you need a new socialist world order that enables the global south to become economically independent and liberates it from the scourge of neo-colonialism.


Ironic...

Thank you for your comment. Very helpful.
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Kowani
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8695
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Telconi wrote:
Kowani wrote:Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.


"Almost every category"

What categories are those?

Education, economics in general, technology, public transportation, life expectancy…

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Kowani wrote:Considering that CA beats almost all the red states in almost every category, that’s an argument you can only make to two kinds of people. The uneducated and gun lovers.


idk man we don't have a "human shit in the streets" problem

Well, I did say almost.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Dorgival R. Seč of the NS Parliament!
Atheist and still proud of it. Technophile to the extreme.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist. Go beyond.
Oh, and a Pragmatist. Somehow.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Neanderthaland wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Contraception can't fail if you don't have sex in term no unwanted pregnancy.

Your entire religion is based on the idea that this isn't true.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 95414
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Liriena wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:You would think California would do something about the homelessness epidemic of Americans literally littering it's streets

You don't care about that.

The Emerald Legion wrote:
It's not meant to. It's meant to point out your assumptions.

The easiest and obvious solution is to make them citizens. Bam. No more underclass.

I dig it.

The Emerald Legion wrote:For a time anyway, but then you need to prevent more from following to fill the hole.

Oh, that one is easy: you need a new socialist world order that enables the global south to become economically independent and liberates it from the scourge of neo-colonialism.


The friendship and magic thread is in A&F.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9568
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Liriena wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Please, keep telling me what I do and don't care about, as clearly you know more about that subject then I do. Fucking lol. :roll:

It's a blatant whataboutism. When was the last time you advocated in favour of policy to help the homeless in its own right, rather than as a counter to another policy?


Yeah, no it isn't and you know it.

Also, pretty sure that I've been a long time advocate for how California fucks it's own people over in regards to dealing with it's homelessness epidemic. Not that you actually give a shit or anything.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Aeritai, Aethelia, Alien Overlord, Bortslovakia, Cekoviu, Dooom35796821595, Duvniask, EastKekistan, ECKU, Elgin Mills, Fahran, Gallia-, Geodon, Ghost Land, Google [Bot], Gormwood, Griemvarant, Heloin, Highever, Hurdergaryp, Juristonia, Knask, Kvatchdom, Liriena, Lyras, Ministries and Councils of Reason, Nea Videssos, Necroghastia, New Bremerton, Nova Cyberia, Pacomia, Paddy O Fernature, Page, Scomagia, Sirayt, Tavok, The Emerald Legion, The New California Republic, The Sherpa Empire, Tytor, Vassenor, Vistulange, Vrama, Zurkerx

Advertisement

Remove ads