NATION

PASSWORD

Cars need to be banned

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Brine
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 am

Ayissor wrote:
The Brine wrote:Actually, the population of New York City is 8.623 million. You were wrong again, CLEARLY proving my point that you are in fact 100% genuine dumbass.

If that's your argument, then I have already won it.

No you got this one simple question wrong, you lose.
Come as you are.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:Not what I said, I meant trains with the capacity of a thousand people is enough to transport 9 million people around the city?

Actually, the population of New York City is 8.623 million. You were wrong again, CLEARLY proving my point that you are in fact 100% genuine dumbass.

Are you kidding me right now? You can’t even round off?

“It’s 8.623 million.”
“No, it’s 8,623,010 people, you idiot.”

So you decided that you were going to look at everything now, find something irrelevant and so minuscule and decided to judge a person by that. YOU, sir, is the true idiot.

Ayissor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayissor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:If that's your argument, then I have already won it.

No you got this one simple question wrong, you lose.

If a person wants to win on an unrelated technicality, then they are either a word I wont say because I will get banned, or they have lost like, real hard and have nothing to say anymore.
Last edited by Ayissor on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am

gentlemen?

any closing statements on this?
Well... It's been a while.

thinking of reforming my nation

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am

Ayissor wrote:
The Brine wrote:No you got this one simple question wrong, you lose.

If a person wants to win on an unrelated technicality, then they are either a word I wont say because I will get banned, or they have lost like, real hard and have nothing to say anymore.

Say it, come on pretty boy you wanted this and now you're going to get it.
Come as you are.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am

And I’ll say it again, that 8.623 million can change. Tourists come in and go. Residents come in and go. For all we know, it could reach 9 million soon.

The topic here is ‘Cars need to be banned,’ not, ‘New York City has 8.623 million and not 9 million.’ Focus. You didn’t win the argument just because someone rounded off a number. You win the argument by presenting your facts and demolish ours.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:Not what I said, I meant trains with the capacity of a thousand people is enough to transport 9 million people around the city?

Actually, the population of New York City is 8.623 million. You were wrong again, CLEARLY proving my point that you are in fact 100% genuine dumbass.

lYou know, insulting people is really making you look smart. I can't believe how smart you are, based solely on your insults, I gather that you're a true intellectual
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Ayissor
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayissor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:31 am

Walkerfort wrote:gentlemen?

any closing statements on this?

Yeah, this thread is just a joke like anything else primitivists say, who knew?
Bluelight-R006 wrote:And I’ll say it again, that 8.623 million can change. Tourists come in and go. Residents come in and go. For all we know, it could reach 9 million soon.

The topic here is ‘Cars need to be banned,’ not, ‘New York City has 8.623 million and not 9 million.’ Focus. You didn’t win the argument just because someone rounded off a number. You win the argument by presenting your facts and demolish ours.

They don't have an argument, I think what they did made it obvious.
Last edited by Ayissor on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:If a person wants to win on an unrelated technicality, then they are either a word I wont say because I will get banned, or they have lost like, real hard and have nothing to say anymore.

Correction:
“Say it. Come on, pretty boy. You wanted this and now you’re going to get it.”

I corrected your grammatical errors, I win this entire argument on how cars need to be banned even though grammatical errors aren’t related at all!

That’s how stupid your defense statement is.

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 am

Australian rePublic wrote:
The Brine wrote:Actually, the population of New York City is 8.623 million. You were wrong again, CLEARLY proving my point that you are in fact 100% genuine dumbass.

lYou know, insulting people is really making you look smart. I can't believe how smart you are, based solely on your insults, I gather that you're a true intellectual

Hey, I'm just a snake with a dream. A dream of a society free from all the modern bullshit we came up with like taxes insurance/healthcare.
Come as you are.

Rothbardian Paradise
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rothbardian Paradise » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:If a person wants to win on an unrelated technicality, then they are either a word I wont say because I will get banned, or they have lost like, real hard and have nothing to say anymore.

Sir, this forum is PG-13.

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:34 am

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
The Brine wrote:Say it, come on pretty boy you wanted this and now you're going to get it.

Correction:

I corrected your grammatical errors, I win this entire argument on how cars need to be banned even though grammatical errors aren’t related at all!

Yeah but it's funny when I do it. When you do it, it just makes me want to punch you in the face.
Come as you are.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 am

The Brine wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:lYou know, insulting people is really making you look smart. I can't believe how smart you are, based solely on your insults, I gather that you're a true intellectual

Hey, I'm just a snake with a dream. A dream of a society free from all the modern bullshit we came up with like taxes insurance/healthcare.

Weren't you saying all this would be funded through taxes?
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 am

Rothbardian Paradise wrote:
The Brine wrote:Say it, come on pretty boy you wanted this and now you're going to get it.

Sir, this forum is PG-13.

No, it's PG-31.
Come as you are.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 am

The Brine wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:lYou know, insulting people is really making you look smart. I can't believe how smart you are, based solely on your insults, I gather that you're a true intellectual

People need to get paid. It’s like bartering, except it’s work for money. If you defended the Stone Age, you ought to know what bartering is. You can’t expect to get everything free while people work hard labor. Only fair way to solve this is no one works at all.

Ayissor
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayissor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:36 am

The Brine wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:Correction:

Yeah but it's funny when I do it. When you do it, it just makes me want to punch you in the face.

It's not, that's the thing, it's absolutely not funny when you do it and just screams about your true intentions with this thread.
There comes a point where Peo's law doesn't apply anymore, this is that point.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am

The Brine wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:Correction:

No one finds it funny. Not when a human can literally prove the entirety of humanity a single example of stupidity.

It’s funny when you roast others, but it’s not funny when you get roasted. :rofl:

Never has a man spoken like this! :rofl:
Last edited by Bluelight-R006 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am

The Brine wrote:Hey, I'm just a snake with a dream. A dream of a society free from all the modern bullshit we came up with like taxes insurance/healthcare.

But wait, didn't you just say:

The Brine wrote:I'm talking about cars here. When you actually want to have a serious conversation come talk to me but leave out all the medicine and toilets crap.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Walkerfort
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:39 am

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
The Brine wrote:Yeah but it's funny when I do it. When you do it, it just makes me want to punch you in the face.

No one finds it funny. Not when a human can literally prove the entirety of humanity a single example of stupidity.

It’s funny when you roast others, but it’s not funny when you get roasted. :rofl:

Never has a man spoke like that, but a child has ;)
Well... It's been a while.

thinking of reforming my nation

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:40 am

Walkerfort wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:No one finds it funny. Not when a human can literally prove the entirety of humanity a single example of stupidity.

Pretty much all children. 3 years ago, when I was 10 years old, I’d be talking as much trash as the OP, I’ll admit.

Ayissor
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayissor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:41 am

Walkerfort wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:No one finds it funny. Not when a human can literally prove the entirety of humanity a single example of stupidity.

That's an insult to children, even they are not that silly.

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:41 am

Walkerfort wrote:

Ahhhhhh, I love being hated. 8)
Come as you are.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:42 am

Ayissor wrote:
Walkerfort wrote:

That’s a compliment to my 10 year old self.

We’re so sorry, children. Please show mercy.

The Brine wrote:
Walkerfort wrote:

Ahhhhhh, I love being hated. 8)

So this is what you say when you can’t prove anything else? You finally given up? Pick up your torture stake, and diplomatically engage in us a friendly debate on why cars need to be banned, and why trains are better?
Last edited by Bluelight-R006 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Brine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:43 am

Ayissor wrote:
Walkerfort wrote:

Yes! Let your hatred out on me!! I am your tourniquet.
Come as you are.

Rothbardian Paradise
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rothbardian Paradise » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:43 am

The Brine wrote:
Ayissor wrote:That's an insult to children, even they are not that silly.

Yes! Let your hatred out on me!! I am your tourniquet.

Unexpected Marilyn Manson reference.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General