NATION

PASSWORD

How do we manage the incel epidemic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Scomagia wrote:No, it's a delusion.

And from the sound of it, not something they were actually getting help for.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Pyta
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyta » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Like to play within the confines of the game that grapasia is trying to play, I'm fairly confident in saying I've had more cis women sexual partners than anyone in this thread, and I've been called "gargoyle-like" and "A weird alien" by some of those women. My most commonly mentioned celebrity lookalike is "Ryuk from Death Note"

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Araraukar wrote:Ugly sexless women might. Have your co-believers in incelism tried the obvious solution?

1 man and multiple women is a realistic reproductive arrangement.
They are literally forming harems around Chad using Tinder, read the opening post for proof of this. Our looksmatches are getting barebacked by Chad as you speak on behalf of them on the internet.

Highever wrote:Implying that attractiveness is aome sort of objective quality.

It is, read the OP bro. Attractiveness is very much objective, there's a range of attractive types but they all have the same good traits more or less, see David Gandy and Fransisco Lachowski for a burlier vs more prettyboy attractive aesthetic that share the bones in their face for what I'm talking about.

It’s always about bones. Always, I see.

Have you ever spoken to an actual woman and asked her about what she’s looking for when it comes to a man?
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Grapasia wrote:male sexlessness

Nakena wrote:It exists also in Canada at the least.

Can you cite an unbiased source with statistically significant peer-reviewed study done on an increasing amount of men (in USA I assume) not having sexual partners?

No I meant the Incelism.

Grapasia wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Didn you just decide to renounce incelism?

Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men, especially when access to less ugly men is easier than ever and you can get ugly men's money via their taxes. This is demonstrably true.

Its is like a Church and Ideological worldview. Its views they are hostile, counterproductive and fundamentally defeatist to the core. An ideologized weapon, designed and created to bring defeat of the spirit.

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Scomagia wrote:No, it's a delusion.

And from the sound of it, not something they were actually getting help for.

Indeed. They insist that they don't need help and that society is to blame. Not really an attitude that's gonna get you fucked.
Insert trite farewell here

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Scomagia wrote:I'm a male of reasonable attractiveness. Granted I've been married for a while but I'm confident that if I wanted, I could probably get some tonight from someone other than my wife. It's not that hard.

Good for you, it is still nevertheless "that hard" for certain people, and I'd expect that it gets harder the older someone gets. Past a certain point, it really is too late.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Pyta wrote:
It's some made up bullshit from the people who are so immensely toxic that women can sense it from thirty feet.

He literally said as much in one of his posts to me earlier. It's so bizarre how they can be self-aware and yet completely oblivious at the same time.

lol where? the only thing I said they could smell was the tism

Kaztropol wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Yeah, predictable things like a significant minority of the males posting about the dogpill on reddit for some mysterious reason while their female looksmatches get RAILED
Maybe this is how it worked for the boomers, but those people are literally dying of old age.

The less unsupervised free time also diminishes the ability to practice social skills.

"dogpill", "looksmatches". I'd ask you to explain those terms, but they're probably something I wouldn't benefit from knowing.

dogpill = recognising that a fair few women fuck dogs but 0 fuck incels, therefore dogs have a higher sexual market value than incels, don't take it too seriously but it has a point
google whitney wisconsin

looksmatch = female of equivalent attractiveness to male counterpart

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Pyta wrote:Like to play within the confines of the game that grapasia is trying to play, I'm fairly confident in saying I've had more cis women sexual partners than anyone in this thread, and I've been called "gargoyle-like" and "A weird alien" by some of those women. My most commonly mentioned celebrity lookalike is "Ryuk from Death Note"

Well, according to Incel logic, you must either be rich or be packing a big hog to get laid if you aren't especially handsome.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Pyta wrote:Like to play within the confines of the game that grapasia is trying to play, I'm fairly confident in saying I've had more cis women sexual partners than anyone in this thread, and I've been called "gargoyle-like" and "A weird alien" by some of those women. My most commonly mentioned celebrity lookalike is "Ryuk from Death Note"

Odd appearances can sometimes be endearing. For example, the guy in this music video, who's had his hair done to look disheveled but is also cute as a result.
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Grapasia wrote:1 man and multiple women is a realistic reproductive arrangement.
They are literally forming harems around Chad using Tinder, read the opening post for proof of this. Our looksmatches are getting barebacked by Chad as you speak on behalf of them on the internet.

It is, read the OP bro. Attractiveness is very much objective, there's a range of attractive types but they all have the same good traits more or less, see David Gandy and Fransisco Lachowski for a burlier vs more prettyboy attractive aesthetic that share the bones in their face for what I'm talking about.

Have you ever spoken to an actual woman and asked her about what she’s looking for when it comes to a man?

Of course not. What do you think he is, a whiteknight Chad? Smh, asking women about women-related things
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Kaztropol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2011

Postby Kaztropol » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Scomagia wrote:
Crockerland wrote:Yeah if you're female or hot

I'm a male of reasonable attractiveness. Granted I've been married for a while but I'm confident that if I wanted, I could probably get some tonight from someone other than my wife. It's not that hard.

Don't even have to be reasonably attractive, if you use the dynamite fishing approach. Go to the nearest nightclub in the latter portion of the night, and simply ask random people "fancy a shag?", and sooner or later one of them will say "oh go on then". I've seen people use that method, and it does work.

Might want to be good at knowing when to duck though.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:04 pm

So now some of us prefer fucking dogs to incels? It’s barely Tuesday. No. I don’t need this shit.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:He literally said as much in one of his posts to me earlier. It's so bizarre how they can be self-aware and yet completely oblivious at the same time.

Kaztropol wrote:
The less unsupervised free time also diminishes the ability to practice social skills.

"dogpill", "looksmatches". I'd ask you to explain those terms, but they're probably something I wouldn't benefit from knowing.

dogpill = recognising that a fair few women fuck dogs but 0 fuck incels, therefore dogs have a higher sexual market value than incels, don't take it too seriously but it has a point
google whitney wisconsin

Jesus fucking christ get a life.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Scomagia wrote:I'm a male of reasonable attractiveness. Granted I've been married for a while but I'm confident that if I wanted, I could probably get some tonight from someone other than my wife. It's not that hard.

Good for you, it is still nevertheless "that hard" for certain people, and I'd expect that it gets harder the older someone gets. Past a certain point, it really is too late.

My literally 80 year old grandfather has been on dates and even got remarried a few years back.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Pyta
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyta » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Scomagia wrote:

Well, according to Incel logic, you must either be rich or be packing a big hog to get laid if you aren't especially handsome.

I was making minimum wage, or barely above, for most of my life, and my hog is *extremely* average.

If they're that worried about their bone structure, if alyssa edwards can build a chin out of nothing but contouring and gumption, so can they.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Cekoviu wrote:

Odd appearances can sometimes be endearing. For example, the guy in this music video, who's had his hair done to look disheveled but is also cute as a result.
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Of course not. What do you think he is, a whiteknight Chad? Smh, asking women about women-related things

Oh no, I’m sorry. I forget, this is a super duper secret cabal of femoids. We mustn’t talk about u thissssss thingssssss.
Slava Ukraini

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Grapasia wrote:1 man and multiple women is a realistic reproductive arrangement.

Yeah I'm just going to ask a person who doesn't want to be seen as shallow because that's been drilled into them from an early age what they find attractive, very reliable source of information.
Legitimate studies on this have shown that women are just as, if not even more, physical than men when it comes to attraction. Because they're pickier than men physically it might as well be the case that they're more physical. There's also the halo effect, ie women rationalising men's personalities as being better than they actually are because they look better (it works both ways, a lot of pretty young women get off crimes scott free because the halo effect works on juries. How do you think so many women get the shit beaten out of them and go back to the same guys? It's not because they want to be beaten, anybody who thinks that is full of shit. It's because the guys are attractive and the chicks know that's as far up as they can date (hyper-gamy, hypergamy). How this is not obviously factual to anyone who isn't either coping hard or lying is beyond me.

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Saiwania wrote:

Not really. The cross section of unfuckable people is really tiny. And age is not as big a challenge as you assume, "Silver fox" is a term for a reason.

And old people in general get fucked more than you'd think. You don't wanna know the shit my wife has walked in on in nursing homes.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:He literally said as much in one of his posts to me earlier. It's so bizarre how they can be self-aware and yet completely oblivious at the same time.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=466596&p=35853850#p35853850
To be fair, you did say subhuman rather than incel, but they seem to be equivalent in your mind.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Yeah I'm just going to ask a person who doesn't want to be seen as shallow because that's been drilled into them from an early age what they find attractive, very reliable source of information.
Legitimate studies on this have shown that women are just as, if not even more, physical than men when it comes to attraction. Because they're pickier than men physically it might as well be the case that they're more physical. There's also the halo effect, ie women rationalising men's personalities as being better than they actually are because they look better (it works both ways, a lot of pretty young women get off crimes scott free because the halo effect works on juries. How do you think so many women get the shit beaten out of them and go back to the same guys? It's not because they want to be beaten, anybody who thinks that is full of shit. It's because the guys are attractive and the chicks know that's as far up as they can date (hyper-gamy, hypergamy). How this is not obviously factual to anyone who isn't either coping hard or lying is beyond me.

Uh, yes. Try it. You may be very surprised at the information you’ll get. It may very well dispel your misconceptions.
Slava Ukraini

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Grapasia wrote:

Kaztropol wrote:

google whitney wisconsin

So there is one person on the internet that is into fucking dogs and this somehow translates as proof that women as a whole prefer dogs to "ugly" men? Jesus fucking christ.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Cekoviu wrote:

This guy would be a high-tier normie or chadlite if he wasn't norwooding, if you think that's an odd appearance the average incel is well and truly subhuman.

Pyta
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyta » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

jesus christ go outside. Go on a bike ride or something. It will do you a lot of good.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Grapasia wrote:lol where? the only thing I said they could smell was the tism

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=466596&p=35853850#p35853850
To be fair, you did say subhuman rather than incel, but they seem to be equivalent in your mind.

Ah yes, being so immensely toxic women can smell it from thirty feet away, the logical conclusion of there being flawed connectivity between the two lobes of my brain and irregular cortical thickness. Jesus Christ, give me a break, holy shit

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Odd appearances can sometimes be endearing. For example, the guy in this music video, who's had his hair done to look disheveled but is also cute as a result.

This guy would be a high-tier normie or chadlite if he wasn't norwooding, if you think that's an odd appearance the average incel is well and truly subhuman.

English is my second language.

Can you explain the terms "high-tier normie", "chadlite", "norwooding". It doesn't make sense to me :blush:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Highever wrote:
Grapasia wrote:lol where? the only thing I said they could smell was the tism

google whitney wisconsin

So there is one person on the internet that is into fucking dogs and this somehow translates as proof that women as a whole prefer dogs to "ugly" men? Jesus fucking christ.

bro, plenty of girls fuck dogs, you can find videos of it everywhere. just google dogfucking videos.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General