NATION

PASSWORD

How do we manage the incel epidemic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pyta
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyta » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Pyta wrote:Still endlessly funny to me that Grapasia keeps casting himself as an expert with secret knowledge on the way human relationships work despite also loudly announcing how miserably bad he is at them.

For a follow-up, we're bringing on MC Hammer as a financial advisor.

Believe it or not these things aren't mutually exclusive.

So why should we trust the relationship 'expertise' of a guy who, as a fairly large personality trait, cannot form a relationship, versus, say, most other human beings alive, who do form relationships. Please do not use the word "sheeple" in your response.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Crockerland wrote:
Scomagia wrote:Eh. It's pretty easy to get fucked, even if you're broke.

Yeah if you're female or hot

Are you prison gay or real gay?

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Pyta wrote:Still endlessly funny to me that Grapasia keeps casting himself as an expert with secret knowledge on the way human relationships work despite also loudly announcing how miserably bad he is at them.

For a follow-up, we're bringing on MC Hammer as a financial advisor.

Believe it or not these things aren't mutually exclusive.
Scomagia wrote:He's saying his arguments are a trainwreck and he knows it. He's riding the train off the rails, so to speak.

I'm saying people will actually unironically commit domestic terrorist attacks as a result of being sexless wageslaves expected to give everything they have for almost nothing, and I'm not threatening anything, if the FBI comes to my door it should be to employ me because I know more about how pissed off these men are than those boomer mormons (or is it the CIA that's full of mormons?) do

What in god's holy name are you blathering about?
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

Kaztropol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kaztropol » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 pm

I read something recently, where it said younger people are having less sex because they have less unsupervised free time than young people had in the past. A trend that has increased recently.

Schedules full of music lessons, dance lessons, sports practice, other stuff to make you look good on college application forms etc. So no time to just hang out with other young people of similar age, and experiment with each others bodies. So these young people then go to college, without the same knowledge of how genitalia really works as young people of years past did, and predictable things happen.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Scomagia wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
The financial crash and austerity are pretty big reasons.

Eh. It's pretty easy to get fucked, even if you're broke.

Yeah exactly, which is male sexlessness started to really climb several years AFTER 2008, at the point in time at which tinder and similar apps became a big thing and gave women easier access to top-tier men. Bingo.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Is this "only hot guys get laid" an actual thing in the States or where does this whole thing stem from? Because at least over here I see all kinds of people, both pretty and ugly, happily in relationships all the time. I find it had to believe that USA would have some subspecies of humans making their mate-selection entirely on criteria unlike any other society on Earth.
Last edited by Araraukar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Grapasia wrote:

Yeah exactly, which is male sexlessness started to really climb several years AFTER 2008, at the point in time at which tinder and similar apps became a big thing and gave women easier access to top-tier men. Bingo.

Didn you just decide to renounce incelism?

Araraukar wrote:Is this "only hot guys get laid" an actual thing in the States or where does this whole thing stem from? Because at least over here I see all kinds of people, both pretty and ugly, happily in relationships all the time. I find it had to believe that USA would have some subspecies of humans making their mate-selection entirely on criteria unlike any other society on Earth.

It exists also in Canada at the least.
Last edited by Nakena on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Crockerland wrote:Yeah if you're female or hot

Are you prison gay or real gay?

Prison "gay" guys are otherwise heterosexual but willing to fuck guys if there's no other option right? I am only really attracted to guys, I don't want a relationship with a woman.
Free Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Tibet.
Gay not Queer / Why Abortion is Genocide / End Gay Erasure
PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
National Liberalism, Nuclear & Geothermal Power, GMOs, Vaccines, Biodiesel, LGBTIA equality, Universal Healthcare, Universal Basic Income, Constitutional Carry, Emotional Support Twinks, Right to Life

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Scomagia wrote:
Grapasia wrote:"just don't bother m'lady bro don't make any noise at all if society shits on you just tolerate it bro it's not the end of the world"
This is why sub-5 men are turning into an incel wageslave tax money cash cow caste, and why some of them finally snap and decide to blow the heads off of the kind of person that tells them to be okay with it. I didn't ask for any of this but it's happening.

Incel types act like they're the only ones to put up with chronic rejection. My mother has a crippling, chronic disease...yet I've not heard her whine about all Stacy stealing all the men away, despite the obvious difficulty she has finding men. Incels aren't facing some unique problem...they just have a unique and shitty worldview as a "solution" to their problem.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Kaztropol wrote:I read something recently, where it said younger people are having less sex because they have less unsupervised free time than young people had in the past. A trend that has increased recently.

Schedules full of music lessons, dance lessons, sports practice, other stuff to make you look good on college application forms etc. So no time to just hang out with other young people of similar age, and experiment with each others bodies. So these young people then go to college, without the same knowledge of how genitalia really works as young people of years past did, and predictable things happen.

Yeah, predictable things like a significant minority of the males posting about the dogpill on reddit for some mysterious reason while their female looksmatches get RAILED
Maybe this is how it worked for the boomers, but those people are literally dying of old age.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Grapasia wrote:You've lost me on this one, how somebody's innate traits and their ability to succeed are not intertwined is beyond me. Even if people in need of CBT aren't perceiving their positive traits correctly, they are sure as hell aware of their limiting factors. Plus, what about the sub-average joe who has the crippling lack of anything redeeming along with crippling dis-redeeming factors? Plain, average, not great, not bad gone wrong, that is assuming average is enough in 2019 human marketplace hell (it isn't)

I don't think I implied that your looks and other inherent traits are irrelevant to how hard it is to attain success (in fact, I said quite the opposite in one of my posts). The bolded text is the important thing here and you kind of just glossed over it, but that's exactly why people need therapy.
Cekoviu wrote:I didn't say I was ugly, but I did say I was somewhat below average in attractiveness. Those are extremely different.
I can't empathize with what it's like to be a lonely man, but I absolutely can empathize with the depression aspects, because I also had pretty severe depression 4 years ago.

This is why you don't need feminism.

Wiley Miller would be proud.
I have the social life of a 95 year old, the only thing I'm missing is a colostomy bag but my face is about as attractive as one. I have literally been called average by women I've asked about my face, if they can get away with saying that as a copout I can't be too disgusting, and yet I am human dogshit to an entire gender lmao.

My god, the cognitive dissonance is reaching peak levels.
Cekoviu wrote:I started taking them when I was suicidally depressed and they almost immediately helped, and I don't experience any negative withdrawal symptoms when I'm out and waiting for them to be filled (I'm just somewhat more easily startled and anxious, which is because of my anxiety and not the medication). You can chill.

I have the nearest thing to thanatophobia that isn't worthy of some special snowflake diagnosis and think about it almost constantly, so do many people with this mindset I'm sure. I fail to see the benefit of numbing pills. Of course getting off numbing pills made you more easily startled and anxious, you became more alert, this is just depressing. You might as well have just gotten somebody to tie you up until you calmed down so you didn't become an hero, SSRIs did nothing but suck the life out of you until you were too demotivated even to stop being capable of having motivation whatsoever.

Nice diagnosis, Doc, but I am far more motivated to do things with active medication because I'm not spending so much of my time having anxiety attacks and freaking out about deadlines.
I don't know how you can think about the thousands of years your ancestors spent fighting wars, plouging fields and starving, following multiple religions and speaking languages from multiple different families, and then think of muh depression muh anxiety as a totally normal valid thing.

Most of my more recent ancestors were pretty bad people, I'd wager. In fact, I don't even have to guess that, because my family has well-preserved family history detailing exactly how and why they were.
It's either a disease caused by a terrible, terrible system that should be physically as well as ideologically dismantled, or it's a meme that's being enabled for psychiatrist $$$. Almost certainly more of the former but SSRIs come in where the latter is valid.

Taking action against the problem (do want to clarify that this should not be interpreted as a suggestion to rape or kill someone) rather than blaming the system is a very useful way to self-medicate if you don't trust psychiatrists.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Nakena wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Yeah exactly, which is male sexlessness started to really climb several years AFTER 2008, at the point in time at which tinder and similar apps became a big thing and gave women easier access to top-tier men. Bingo.

Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men, especially when access to less ugly men is easier than ever and you can get ugly men's money via their taxes. This is demonstrably true.
Last edited by Grapasia on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Grapasia wrote:male sexlessness

Nakena wrote:It exists also in Canada at the least.

Can you cite an unbiased source with statistically significant peer-reviewed study done on an increasing amount of men (in USA I assume) not having sexual partners?
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Pyta
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyta » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Araraukar wrote:Is this "only hot guys get laid" an actual thing in the States or where does this whole thing stem from? Because at least over here I see all kinds of people, both pretty and ugly, happily in relationships all the time. I find it had to believe that USA would have some subspecies of humans making their mate-selection entirely on criteria unlike any other society on Earth.

It's some made up bullshit from the people who are so immensely toxic that women can sense it from thirty feet.

Grapasia wrote:I'm saying people will actually unironically commit domestic terrorist attacks as a result of being sexless wageslaves expected to give everything they have for almost nothing, and I'm not threatening anything, if the FBI comes to my door it should be to employ me because I know more about how pissed off these men are than those boomer mormons (or is it the CIA that's full of mormons?) do

Buddy if you're upset about being an exploited wageslave I've got a couple books from a dead german with a great big bushy beard you might be interested in reading

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Bro it's not a fucking church,

Strictly speaking, yes, but it is culty enough that "renounce" is a reasonable word to use.
nobody wants to have sex with ugly men,

Not necessarily.
especially when access to less ugly men is easier than ever and you can get ugly men's money via their taxes. This is demonstrably true.

No it's not lmfao

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men, especially when access to less ugly men is easier than ever and you can get ugly men's money via their taxes. This is demonstrably true.

Implying that attractiveness is aome sort of objective quality.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Grapasia wrote:Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men

Ugly sexless women might. Have your co-believers in incelism tried the obvious solution?

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Pyta wrote:

It's some made up bullshit from the people who are so immensely toxic that women can sense it from thirty feet.

He literally said as much in one of his posts to me earlier. It's so bizarre how they can be self-aware and yet completely oblivious at the same time.
Grapasia wrote:I'm saying people will actually unironically commit domestic terrorist attacks as a result of being sexless wageslaves expected to give everything they have for almost nothing, and I'm not threatening anything, if the FBI comes to my door it should be to employ me because I know more about how pissed off these men are than those boomer mormons (or is it the CIA that's full of mormons?) do

Buddy if you're upset about being an exploited wageslave I've got a couple books from a dead german with a great big bushy beard you might be interested in reading

Peter Kropotkin was a Russian, silly.

Kaztropol
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2011

Postby Kaztropol » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Kaztropol wrote:I read something recently, where it said younger people are having less sex because they have less unsupervised free time than young people had in the past. A trend that has increased recently.

Yeah, predictable things like a significant minority of the males posting about the dogpill on reddit for some mysterious reason while their female looksmatches get RAILED
Maybe this is how it worked for the boomers, but those people are literally dying of old age.

The less unsupervised free time also diminishes the ability to practice social skills.

"dogpill", "looksmatches". I'd ask you to explain those terms, but they're probably something I wouldn't benefit from knowing.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Nakena wrote:

In all likelihood, most Incels don't actually pay taxes.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Crockerland wrote:

Yeah if you're female or hot

I'm a male of reasonable attractiveness. Granted I've been married for a while but I'm confident that if I wanted, I could probably get some tonight from someone other than my wife. It's not that hard.
Insert trite farewell here

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Kaztropol wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Yeah, predictable things like a significant minority of the males posting about the dogpill on reddit for some mysterious reason while their female looksmatches get RAILED

The less unsupervised free time also diminishes the ability to practice social skills.

"dogpill", "looksmatches". I'd ask you to explain those terms, but they're probably something I wouldn't benefit from knowing.

Guessing the first one has something to do with bestiality. Not sure about the second.

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm

No, it's a delusion.
Insert trite farewell here

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men

Ugly sexless women might. Have your co-believers in incelism tried the obvious solution?

1 man and multiple women is a realistic reproductive arrangement.
They are literally forming harems around Chad using Tinder, read the opening post for proof of this. Our looksmatches are getting barebacked by Chad as you speak on behalf of them on the internet.

Highever wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Bro it's not a fucking church, nobody wants to have sex with ugly men, especially when access to less ugly men is easier than ever and you can get ugly men's money via their taxes. This is demonstrably true.

Implying that attractiveness is aome sort of objective quality.

It is, read the OP bro. Attractiveness is very much objective, there's a range of attractive types but they all have the same good traits more or less, see David Gandy and Fransisco Lachowski for a burlier vs more prettyboy attractive aesthetic that share the bones in their face for what I'm talking about.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Kaztropol wrote:
Grapasia wrote:Yeah, predictable things like a significant minority of the males posting about the dogpill on reddit for some mysterious reason while their female looksmatches get RAILED

The jargon cracks me up every time.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General