NATION

PASSWORD

How do we manage the incel epidemic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Belantica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 722
Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Kowani wrote:
Belantica wrote:So here’s a question:

Is it fine for me to decide that I would rather go out and play video games or work on cars over finding a female to be with?
Because after observing things that people I know went through, I am turned off by the thought of marriage and having offspring, especially how screwed this planet is in many different ways.

So yes, just give me a garage full of Nissans and 60s boomer muscle cars and I’ll go do my thing. Yes, I am a supporter of MGTOW since I have different priorities in my life.

No problem with that. The problem comes from the people who decide that society hates them and thus women deserve to die because they didn’t have sex.

Exactly, and those people need to either go off and live in their bubble, or take a step back and see where they can change and become a better person and kill that toxic mindset that holds them back from not just relationships, but other things in life such as work, school, and going out.
When it comes to relationships, sex isn’t the important thing. How I see it is a good relationship is built on respect for one another, trust in one another, and a genuine desire to be together.

And you the person that said I sounded Ferengi, you’re right about that now that I re-read it...

Anyway, back to car shopping with me, since cars has been my first love since I was a toddler.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Harkback Union
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16337
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Image

/thread...
SPACEKRIEG!
- Coming Soon to a planet near you! -

FEBRUARY 2018
- PLANETFALL -

APRIL 2018
- DR STRANGELOVE -

MAY 2018
- EXUDUS -

CANCELLED
POSTPONED

JUNE 2018
- THOUGHTCRIME -

AUGUST 2018
- EXUDUS -

SEPTEMBER 2018
- COLLEGE GREYMORE -

NOVEMBER 2018
- SPACEKRIEG

[url=viewtopic.php?f=31&t=334053]RIP Cornelius Deheart[/url]

User avatar
Neder Brum
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jun 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neder Brum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Mojave Confederation wrote:Clearly then the whole talk about social status of men is moot, homeless is where its at.

the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

Isn't it because he cheated on her?...
Last edited by Neder Brum on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Heloin
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5696
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Galloism wrote:
Des-Bal wrote: If you can't find ANY woman it's not your appearance, you're doing something terrible.

There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Some people just have bad luck.

I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.
And there but for fortune, may go you or I.

My Names Jennifer, a 20 something Rabbit and Rhodie Girl. Proudly Zimbabwean, and currently a Floridian too. TET Disc Jockey.
I love Rugby. Go Springboks, Go Sables! I draw things and make pixel stuff. And now maps! Take a look!

User avatar
Page
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9686
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Galloism wrote:
Some people just have bad luck.


Some people have bad luck but a lot of people have ridiculous standards, and those ridiculous standards make self imposed limitations on their capacity to find a partner.
I am a libertarian socialist.
I am ungovernable.
I owe no allegiance to any state.
I am bound to my conscience, not to the law.
I stand for liberty, justice, and peace.

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 58879
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Heloin wrote:
Galloism wrote:There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Some people just have bad luck.

I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.

There's probably a feedback loop, if we're all being honest with ourselves.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Grapasia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Harkback Union wrote:(Image)

/thread...

It is over

User avatar
Mojave Confederation
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Mojave Confederation » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Mojave Confederation wrote:Clearly then the whole talk about social status of men is moot, homeless is where its at.

the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

It's not, but it goes against what you point out in OP:

Men who are below a certain grade can be set aside, with several of their female equivalents being impregnated by one high-tier male. There is a reason men are vastly more varied in IQ levels and life outcomes than women, and that reason is men are hits and misses. They aren't needed unless they can prove themselves, which is why men aren't objectified like women but instead reduced to how useful they are


Clearly homeless men are not ""useful"" in this context

Also i don't think jeff bezos relationship matter. Incel problem stop the moment they're fucking, at least if based on OP. When men don't get laid, they chimp out, if they get laid, they won't chimp out or become incel at all.
Welcome to The Platinum Chip of The Wasteland, enjoy your stay!

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11617
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The South Falls wrote:thugmaxxing? tf? anyway, height doesn't make you a woman repellent. Many of my friends have 5'-low dads. Your facial structure is less important than just solid symmetry.


Well it really doesn't matter because we're talking in generalities and unless you really need to be attractive to MOST women they're irrelevant. You're trying to attract almost no women like a handful out of an enormous population. If you can't find ANY woman it's not your appearance, you're doing something terrible.

There's one or two women who would fall head over heels for you. More that would fall, more that would think your cute, more that would think you were average, and about the same amount that would think you are below average. People have some standards, so you can't have everyone wanting you at all times. But there are those who would. It may just be luck tho. All those women could be 1,000 miles or more away.
Last edited by The South Falls on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28368
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Galloism wrote:There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Some people just have bad luck.


Those are both totally true. If you aren't finding anyone your approach is fucked. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they couldn't find anybody when they were going from home to work to home.
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11029
Founded: May 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Belantica wrote:So here’s a question:

Is it fine for me to decide that I would rather go out and play video games or work on cars over finding a female to be with?
Because after observing things that people I know went through, I am turned off by the thought of marriage and having offspring, especially how screwed this planet is in many different ways.

So yes, just give me a garage full of Nissans and 60s boomer muscle cars and I’ll go do my thing. Yes, I am a supporter of MGTOW since I have different priorities in my life.

That's the way old chap. No hating on women, just fixing the cars. Btw, mustang or Camaro? 67-69 models.

Javelin for me.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Communism, socialism, Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, multiculturalism, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic, centre-libertarian.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

User avatar
Heloin
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5696
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Galloism wrote:
Heloin wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.

There's probably a feedback loop, if we're all being honest with ourselves.

Fair enough I suppose.
And there but for fortune, may go you or I.

My Names Jennifer, a 20 something Rabbit and Rhodie Girl. Proudly Zimbabwean, and currently a Floridian too. TET Disc Jockey.
I love Rugby. Go Springboks, Go Sables! I draw things and make pixel stuff. And now maps! Take a look!

User avatar
Grapasia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Neder Brum wrote:
Grapasia wrote:the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

Isn't it because he cheated on her?...

something lead up to that
it's betabuxxing gone awry

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11617
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Neder Brum wrote:Isn't it because he cheated on her?...

something lead up to that
it's betabuxxing gone awry

How do you know?
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11029
Founded: May 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Harkback Union wrote:(Image)

/thread...

Maybe they're just a bunch of ugly SOBs?
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Communism, socialism, Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, multiculturalism, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic, centre-libertarian.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

User avatar
Grapasia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Grapasia wrote:something lead up to that
it's betabuxxing gone awry

How do you know?

cuz jeff bezos makes bank

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16045
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Grapasia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:And yet again you prove that you don't have a fucking clue what Grindr is like. :roll:

how am I wrong

Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Diopolis
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12218
Founded: May 15, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Diopolis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.
Trad-Catholic, hispanophile Texas nationalist and paleoconservative. Yes, my politics are in somewhat of a flux rn, so the description changes on a weekly basis.
Economic left -3.88, authoritarian 6.15
Thoughts
Abortion is not healthcare.
St Generalissimo Francisco Franco, pray for us!

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 58879
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Galloism wrote:There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Some people just have bad luck.


Those are both totally true. If you aren't finding anyone your approach is fucked. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they couldn't find anybody when they were going from home to work to home.

And plenty of people go out all the time and don't find anybody either.

Hell, i know autism is the go to excuse for everybody, but quite a few incels suffer depression, autism, and body dysmorphic disorder. It's so prevalent it's actually in the wikipedia article.

It makes it extremely difficult to have and hold onto a relationship with one or more of those conditions.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Heloin
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5696
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Diopolis wrote:You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.

I think his problem is not being screwed.
And there but for fortune, may go you or I.

My Names Jennifer, a 20 something Rabbit and Rhodie Girl. Proudly Zimbabwean, and currently a Floridian too. TET Disc Jockey.
I love Rugby. Go Springboks, Go Sables! I draw things and make pixel stuff. And now maps! Take a look!

User avatar
Grapasia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Grapasia wrote:how am I wrong

Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...

enlightening

Diopolis wrote:You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.

this tbh ngl
people are gonna go ER tho

User avatar
Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11029
Founded: May 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Diopolis wrote:You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.

this tbh ngl
people are gonna go ER tho

I'm gonna be first of them, sexual freedom is something I would rarely compromise on.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Communism, socialism, Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, multiculturalism, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic, centre-libertarian.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16045
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:35 pm

Grapasia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...

enlightening

Well if you ask a silly question...
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28368
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Galloism wrote:And plenty of people go out all the time and don't find anybody either.

Hell, i know autism is the go to excuse for everybody, but quite a few incels suffer depression, autism, and body dysmorphic disorder. It's so prevalent it's actually in the wikipedia article.

It makes it extremely difficult to have and hold onto a relationship with one or more of those conditions.


And those people are almost certainly terrible.

Seek treatment because all of those can lead to you doing something terrible.
Welcome to the internet, our men are men, our women are men, our children are FBI agents.

Founding Member The Sovereign League

Red Eclipse Executive Slave Traders: Anonymity Guarantee

User avatar
Mojave Confederation
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Mojave Confederation » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Heloin wrote:
Diopolis wrote:You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.

I think his problem is not being screwed.

:p
Welcome to The Platinum Chip of The Wasteland, enjoy your stay!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ameriganastan, An Alan Smithee Nation, Argotera, Aureumterra, Auzkhia, Bluelight-R006, Camarder, Carropia, Czechoda, Duhon, Dumb Ideologies, Fartsniffage, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Arab State, Greater Kongo-Zaire, Ifreann, Impaled Nazarene, Infected Mushroom, Joushiki Nante Iranai, Juristonia, Leckard, LiberNovusAmericae, Marxist Germany, Nakena, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Necroghastia, Niwe Myrce, Pacomia, Page, Petrolheadia, Samudera Darussalam, Serconas, Solarist VZ, Sudorenstan, Temporarrium, Testnationia, The Caleshan Valkyrie, The Holy Therns, The New California Republic, Tlaceceyaya, Treadwellia, Vassenor, Zurkerx

Advertisement

Remove ads