NATION

PASSWORD

How do we manage the incel epidemic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Kowani wrote:
Belantica wrote:So here’s a question:

Is it fine for me to decide that I would rather go out and play video games or work on cars over finding a female to be with?
Because after observing things that people I know went through, I am turned off by the thought of marriage and having offspring, especially how screwed this planet is in many different ways.

So yes, just give me a garage full of Nissans and 60s boomer muscle cars and I’ll go do my thing. Yes, I am a supporter of MGTOW since I have different priorities in my life.

No problem with that. The problem comes from the people who decide that society hates them and thus women deserve to die because they didn’t have sex.

Exactly, and those people need to either go off and live in their bubble, or take a step back and see where they can change and become a better person and kill that toxic mindset that holds them back from not just relationships, but other things in life such as work, school, and going out.
When it comes to relationships, sex isn’t the important thing. How I see it is a good relationship is built on respect for one another, trust in one another, and a genuine desire to be together.

And you the person that said I sounded Ferengi, you’re right about that now that I re-read it...

Anyway, back to car shopping with me, since cars has been my first love since I was a toddler.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

/thread...

Neder Brum
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neder Brum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Mojave Confederation wrote:Clearly then the whole talk about social status of men is moot, homeless is where its at.

the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

Isn't it because he cheated on her?...
Last edited by Neder Brum on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Galloism wrote:
Des-Bal wrote: If you can't find ANY woman it's not your appearance, you're doing something terrible.

There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Some people just have bad luck.

I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Galloism wrote:

Some people have bad luck but a lot of people have ridiculous standards, and those ridiculous standards make self imposed limitations on their capacity to find a partner.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Heloin wrote:
Galloism wrote:There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.

There's probably a feedback loop, if we're all being honest with ourselves.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Harkback Union wrote:(Image)

/thread...

It is over

Mojave Confederation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mojave Confederation » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Mojave Confederation wrote:Clearly then the whole talk about social status of men is moot, homeless is where its at.

the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

It's not, but it goes against what you point out in OP:

Men who are below a certain grade can be set aside, with several of their female equivalents being impregnated by one high-tier male. There is a reason men are vastly more varied in IQ levels and life outcomes than women, and that reason is men are hits and misses. They aren't needed unless they can prove themselves, which is why men aren't objectified like women but instead reduced to how useful they are

Clearly homeless men are not ""useful"" in this context

Also i don't think jeff bezos relationship matter. Incel problem stop the moment they're fucking, at least if based on OP. When men don't get laid, they chimp out, if they get laid, they won't chimp out or become incel at all.
Welcome to The Platinum Chip of The Wasteland, enjoy your stay!

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The South Falls wrote:thugmaxxing? tf? anyway, height doesn't make you a woman repellent. Many of my friends have 5'-low dads. Your facial structure is less important than just solid symmetry.

Well it really doesn't matter because we're talking in generalities and unless you really need to be attractive to MOST women they're irrelevant. You're trying to attract almost no women like a handful out of an enormous population. If you can't find ANY woman it's not your appearance, you're doing something terrible.

There's one or two women who would fall head over heels for you. More that would fall, more that would think your cute, more that would think you were average, and about the same amount that would think you are below average. People have some standards, so you can't have everyone wanting you at all times. But there are those who would. It may just be luck tho. All those women could be 1,000 miles or more away.
Last edited by The South Falls on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Galloism wrote:There's no reason to assume this true, any more than it's true that if a woman "can't find any man, she's doing something terrible".

Those are both totally true. If you aren't finding anyone your approach is fucked. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they couldn't find anybody when they were going from home to work to home.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Belantica wrote:So here’s a question:

Is it fine for me to decide that I would rather go out and play video games or work on cars over finding a female to be with?
Because after observing things that people I know went through, I am turned off by the thought of marriage and having offspring, especially how screwed this planet is in many different ways.

So yes, just give me a garage full of Nissans and 60s boomer muscle cars and I’ll go do my thing. Yes, I am a supporter of MGTOW since I have different priorities in my life.

That's the way old chap. No hating on women, just fixing the cars. Btw, mustang or Camaro? 67-69 models.

Javelin for me.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic.
Not sure if left-libertarian, ex-libertarian or without a damn clue.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Galloism wrote:
Heloin wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb that in the case of incels, it's more often true then not.

There's probably a feedback loop, if we're all being honest with ourselves.

Fair enough I suppose.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Neder Brum wrote:
Grapasia wrote:the point is that it's looks. it doesn't matter how homeless you are, how rich you are, jeff bezos looks like a gay light bulb which is why he's getting divorce raped by his milf wife. it's not rocket science

Isn't it because he cheated on her?...

something lead up to that
it's betabuxxing gone awry

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Neder Brum wrote:Isn't it because he cheated on her?...

something lead up to that

How do you know?
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Harkback Union wrote:(Image)

/thread...

Maybe they're just a bunch of ugly SOBs?
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Grapasia wrote:something lead up to that

How do you know?

cuz jeff bezos makes bank

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Grapasia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:And yet again you prove that you don't have a fucking clue what Grindr is like. :roll:

how am I wrong

Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:31 pm

You have to undo the sexual revolution.
In other words, you're screwed.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Des-Bal wrote:

Those are both totally true. If you aren't finding anyone your approach is fucked. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they couldn't find anybody when they were going from home to work to home.

And plenty of people go out all the time and don't find anybody either.

Hell, i know autism is the go to excuse for everybody, but quite a few incels suffer depression, autism, and body dysmorphic disorder. It's so prevalent it's actually in the wikipedia article.

It makes it extremely difficult to have and hold onto a relationship with one or more of those conditions.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Diopolis wrote:You have to undo the sexual revolution.

I think his problem is not being screwed.

Grapasia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Grapasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Grapasia wrote:how am I wrong

Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...

enlightening

this tbh ngl
people are gonna go ER tho

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Grapasia wrote:

this tbh ngl
people are gonna go ER tho

I'm gonna be first of them, sexual freedom is something I would rarely compromise on.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:35 pm

Grapasia wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Everything you have said in relation to it has been totally inaccurate, that's how you are wrong. There really is no other way to answer your question...

enlightening

Well if you ask a silly question...
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Galloism wrote:And plenty of people go out all the time and don't find anybody either.

Hell, i know autism is the go to excuse for everybody, but quite a few incels suffer depression, autism, and body dysmorphic disorder. It's so prevalent it's actually in the wikipedia article.

It makes it extremely difficult to have and hold onto a relationship with one or more of those conditions.

And those people are almost certainly terrible.

Seek treatment because all of those can lead to you doing something terrible.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Mojave Confederation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mojave Confederation » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Heloin wrote:

I think his problem is not being screwed.

:p
Welcome to The Platinum Chip of The Wasteland, enjoy your stay!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General