NATION

PASSWORD

We Should Be Able To Defecate Like Animals!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 pm

true, but that's only if everyone were to defecate outside. i'm talking about just the right to do it publicly, which would never actually manifest itself with all of society. toilet use would be predominant, outside can be done by teens for fun, if in an emergency, or as a prank. several other methods are used as pranks, this could just be made a legal one for example, there are so many other uses.

This is effing disgusting
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Le Slavador
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Slavador » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Pacomia wrote:You know, I think most people would disagree, and I’m probably about to yelled at for all of eternity, but I think that this is an okay idea, if there were designated defecation places. I know this is sort of not what OP was talking about, but I think that public defecation on its own isn’t the bad thing, it’s public defecation in cities and settled areas. If designated defecation zones were made in cities, it would be fine by me, as long there was thought put into its location.

Public restrooms exist, don't they?
I wanna be an ersatz republic (IC). I'm a male man who likes spontaneity (OOC). Can you guess the flag model? (IC).
This is a joke nation (OOC). Issues answered randomly (IC).

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Pleasure wrote:smoking feces is not actually physically possible.

<insert thinking emoji>
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm

I seriously want to know what's taking the mods so long with locking this thread
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Pleasure wrote:and dignity is overrated and subjective

Welp, lemme just walk to the store naked and shouting obscenities everywhere, not giving a crap about my body odor, disheveled hair and whatnot. Lemme be just near the line of legality of flirting, let's just smoke poop and drink blood, why don't we? Let's disrespect literally everyone and shout "Heil Hitler!" everywhere. Let's have sex literally out in the open for all to see. Since human dignity doesn't actually mean anything.

human dignity does not, yes. dignity is personal opinion. tons of people do actually visit places and spend a lot of money to have sex in open for all to see. that is actually such a common fantasy and desire of people. heil hitler is free speech sure do it nothing wrong.

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Le Slavador wrote:
Pacomia wrote:You know, I think most people would disagree, and I’m probably about to yelled at for all of eternity, but I think that this is an okay idea, if there were designated defecation places. I know this is sort of not what OP was talking about, but I think that public defecation on its own isn’t the bad thing, it’s public defecation in cities and settled areas. If designated defecation zones were made in cities, it would be fine by me, as long there was thought put into its location.

Public restrooms exist, don't they?

Fair.

Maybe we should have more porta-potties around.

Also, it was less about the pooping and more about the freedom to do so. Upon further consideration, yeah, that’s freedom going too far.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
true, but that's only if everyone were to defecate outside. i'm talking about just the right to do it publicly, which would never actually manifest itself with all of society. toilet use would be predominant, outside can be done by teens for fun, if in an emergency, or as a prank. several other methods are used as pranks, this could just be made a legal one for example, there are so many other uses.

I can't believe this was actually said. I mean, Jesus.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

I mean, since we are animals, we technically shit like animals. We just have vastly different means to do so than much of the animal kingdom.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I seriously want to know what's taking the mods so long with locking this thread

nothing non-pg-13 if you see my language - anything and everthing here is pg-13, at least all of my comments that's why

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I seriously want to know what's taking the mods so long with locking this thread

It’s a genuine question (even though a disgusting one). Do people not have the right to express their thoughts?
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.

This user is a male.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Luziyca wrote:I mean, since we are animals, we technically shit like animals. We just have vastly different means to do so than much of the animal kingdom.

We’re too good for pooping on the floor.
Sounds weird when you think about it, but the idea is unquestioned, except by Pleasure, apparently.

This user is a male.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 pm

This may just be because I happen to live near a place where there’s lots of poop lying around, and not all of it is necessarily from animals.

this is partly what OP was talking about actually. finally one supporter. that's why i said nature bc there would be sanitation issues in cities. designated locations would be ok tho.

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Pleasure wrote:
Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Ur actually suggesting this? While I need to go bathroom badly pooping on the sidewalk is illegal and causes an ugly embarrassing sight. It's fucking disgusting.

again in nature, and this is discussing the morality/ethics saying its illegal is not a reason. so many people do so many other things that are disgusting. that's opinion. don't wanna see it, dont look

Pooping already would cause sanitary concerns. It'll spread diseases. You can try to stop seeing it but you're traipsing over the line of following societal customs

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Pacomia wrote:

It’s a genuine question (even though a disgusting one). Do people not have the right to express their thoughts?

Normally, I'm fiercely pro-free-speech, but even I can't help but wonder how this hasn't had any action taken on it. I'm not saying there should be, but it's fascinating to me how long this thread has lasted.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Still, this would only work in a society where people can’t smell.

It’s generally a bad idea, and designated locations would have to be very far from populated areas.

This user is a male.

Dessuar-Elsass
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dessuar-Elsass » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:32 pm

this is why god left us

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:32 pm

Luziyca wrote:I mean, since we are animals, we technically shit like animals. We just have vastly different means to do so than much of the animal kingdom.

i'm not saying to remove those means. i'm saying we do not have to ban the right to do it like the animals we evolved from tho, out in nature (grass, trees, nature), for whatever reason.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Pacomia wrote:

Sounds weird when you think about it, but the idea is unquestioned, except by Pleasure, apparently.

That doesn't sound weird at all.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Greater Korean Juche Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Korean Juche Republic » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Pleasure wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Welp, lemme just walk to the store naked and shouting obscenities everywhere, not giving a crap about my body odor, disheveled hair and whatnot. Lemme be just near the line of legality of flirting, let's just smoke poop and drink blood, why don't we? Since human dignity doesn't actually mean anything.

why not? people in nudist communities do, live in an urban area you'll find that. tons of ppl again in urban areas don't. again same as before homeless and poor ppl dont. smoking feces is not actually physically possible. ppl do drink blood in fact

i personally? have no problems with any of these.

so... public indecency and what many could perceive as sexual harassment are okay to you?
(I do not use NS stats)
Modernized Juche Korea. In 1900s, Joseon Dynasty still existed. Kim Il-Sung led one of many revolutionary groups, captured 2/3 of Korea. Alternate Korean War, North won in 1950. Kim Jong Il dies in 2009, Un in 2016. A cousin, Kim Seyong-Taek obtains power and makes Korea a regional influencer.

Love to the Fatherland and Hate to the Enemy
WV74: 25th place - 23 points
WV75 - 15th place - 51 points

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Dessuar-Elsass wrote:this is why god left us

Only those who leave Him.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Pacomia wrote:

Someone having weird ideas doesn't actually validate those ideas. We shouldn't shit anywhere we want because having crap everywhere is a great way to spread diseases and kill people.
Last edited by Heloin on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 pm

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Pacomia wrote:It’s a genuine question (even though a disgusting one). Do people not have the right to express their thoughts?

Normally, I'm fiercely pro-free-speech, but even I can't help but wonder how this hasn't had any action taken on it. I'm not saying there should be, but it's fascinating to me how long this thread has lasted.

they key is to keep it pg-13. the topic can be whatever, as long as it promotes intellectual debate, which people are too immature to do apparently.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:34 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Pleasure wrote:

they key is to keep it pg-13. the topic can be whatever, as long as it promotes intellectual debate, which people are too immature to do apparently.

Apparently vehemently disagreeing with you is immature now :roll:
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Trying to rule lawyer your way with a shitty topic (no pun intended) isn't a sound strategy to keep that topic up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General