NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XVI: Raising the Barr

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Which US allys are dying? Turks? I mean, they're probably expecting some losses, that happens in war. Also what about ISIS, why are they important?

They are very evil and should be defeated anywhere they turn up.


Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Gormwood
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9864
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Which US allys are dying? Turks? I mean, they're probably expecting some losses, that happens in war. Also what about ISIS, why are they important?



"As the Turkish invasion into northern Syria proceeds, the region has seemingly descended into violent chaos, with videos emerging of Turkish proxies slaughtering US allies."

Also do i really need to explan why ISIS is shitty?

He'll dismiss the problem of ISIS until they confiscate guns.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3822
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Gormwood wrote:A Cuban telling other Latinos they can't come in. That should go over well.

Telling them apply, meet the requirements all nations have and wait and your turn in your nations of origin, including shithole nations like Cuba, like I did for x numbers of years and have your medical exams like I had too.

I have no problems with the immigrants if they immigrate legally like I did the right way.

You should probably watch this before you make more of a fool of yourself.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34844
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Telconi wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:They are very evil and should be defeated anywhere they turn up.


Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Strong opinions, lightly held.

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Izandai wrote:
Professor Irwin Corey wrote:
Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell *bad*. Logic is a corrupted orange president needing to win another election to avoid prison.

Logic is something you are apparently completely bereft of.

I think it is a very nice poem except for the President Trump Part lol, the Professor is very creative like for real, that is California valley talk, I used to live in Palo Alto California.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. All threads and regions need multi choice Public and Private Polls, it can be done but Mods don't want to. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35186
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Which US allys are dying? Turks? I mean, they're probably expecting some losses, that happens in war. Also what about ISIS, why are they important?

They are very evil and should be defeated anywhere they turn up.

And if there is terrorist attack from someone affiliated with ISIS in the US will you still support Trump?

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49058
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Aren't Turkish forces now directly shelling American positions?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3822
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.

Welp, time to make some more room in my sig.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35186
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Vassenor wrote:Aren't Turkish forces now directly shelling American positions?

If True it seems Trump doesnt care.

User avatar
Proctopeo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10686
Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Proctopeo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Gormwood wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:

"As the Turkish invasion into northern Syria proceeds, the region has seemingly descended into violent chaos, with videos emerging of Turkish proxies slaughtering US allies."

Also do i really need to explan why ISIS is shitty?

He'll dismiss the problem of ISIS until they confiscate guns.

I find it interesting that when you find one thing you can easily latch on to, generally to dismiss stances, arguments, or just to throw shade, you just don't quit.
"Republicans want Gilead, because I said so", "Tel likes guns, that is bad", etc...

Just a pattern I've noticed.
Center-right libertarian LockeabooEconomic: 5.25
Meme addict :^)Social: -3.74
Manga is literatureWill probably retake once every month or so, last updated 3/8/2019
RIP Balk
Crockerland wrote:Yes, we are aware, the Israelis protect their civilians with weapons while the Palestinians protect their weapons with civilians.

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:25 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:They are very evil and should be defeated anywhere they turn up.

And if there is terrorist attack from someone affiliated with ISIS in the US will you still support Trump?

Yes I would for all the good policies I and the Republican agree with him on, I don't support President Trump on just one issue, but he did have to pass my Cuba litmust test which he has.

All the leftist democrat Presidential candidates support the Cuban regime especially Bernie Sanders.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. All threads and regions need multi choice Public and Private Polls, it can be done but Mods don't want to. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34844
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
San Lumen wrote:And if there is terrorist attack from someone affiliated with ISIS in the US will you still support Trump?

Yes I would for all the good policies I and the Republican agree with him on, I don't support President Trump on just one issue, but he did have to pass my Cuba litmust test which he has.

All the leftist democrat Presidential candidates support the Cuban regime especially Bernie Sanders.


Just assume for a second that you're wrong, and Trump has indeed committed a crime. Would it still be wrong for the House to seek impeachment?
Strong opinions, lightly held.

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Gormwood wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:

"As the Turkish invasion into northern Syria proceeds, the region has seemingly descended into violent chaos, with videos emerging of Turkish proxies slaughtering US allies."

Also do i really need to explan why ISIS is shitty?

He'll dismiss the problem of ISIS until they confiscate guns.

Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. All threads and regions need multi choice Public and Private Polls, it can be done but Mods don't want to. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Izandai wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:
Oooooh. The rare self burn.

Welp, time to make some more room in my sig.


But I'm not British... I don't understand.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35186
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Gormwood wrote:He'll dismiss the problem of ISIS until they confiscate guns.

Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

No but Beto called for that. I don't support gun confiscation

User avatar
Izandai
Senator
 
Posts: 3822
Founded: May 27, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Izandai » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Telconi wrote:
Izandai wrote:Welp, time to make some more room in my sig.


But I'm not British... I don't understand.

"Sig" is short for "signature". I put that quote in my forum signature because I found it amusing.
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:Ozzy is awesome but Jesus is awesomer

Hey, this is a church thread. No mentioning religion!

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:
My blind porcupine takes exception to this


Your blind porcupine can read text? :blink:

Neanderthaland wrote:
Izandai wrote:I try to be a generous fuck. I'm more likely to have sex with someone more than once that way.

Although for some reason they always act insulted when I try to pay them to communicate how much I value sex.

Ism wrote:We don't dislike what Trump does because he's Trump, we dislike Trump because of what Trump does.

Fartsniffage wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Lots of people are evil, and most of them are closer to home than ISIS


Oooooh. The rare self burn.
Age subject to change without notice.
#24

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:31 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

No but Beto called for that. I don't support gun confiscation


Welcome to the Republican party my friend.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Izandai wrote:
Telconi wrote:
But I'm not British... I don't understand.

"Sig" is short for "signature". I put that quote in my forum signature because I found it amusing.


No, I was wondering about Fart's post.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

No but Beto called for that. I don't support gun confiscation

Most of the Democrat Presidential candidates if not all want to confiscate guns especially Beto, but we agree on North Korea, the Kurds and I hope on the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes?
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. All threads and regions need multi choice Public and Private Polls, it can be done but Mods don't want to. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34343
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Gormwood wrote:He'll dismiss the problem of ISIS until they confiscate guns.

Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

Then why has Trump made several move to limit gun rights? :)
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35186
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
San Lumen wrote:No but Beto called for that. I don't support gun confiscation

Most of the Democrat Presidential candidates if not all want to confiscate guns especially Beto, but we agree on North Korea, the Kurds and I hope on the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes?

No they dont. Merely reasonable gun control

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 pm

New haven america wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

Then why has Trump made several move to limit gun rights? :)


Because he's a shithead?
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30785
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:35 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Most of the Democrat Presidential candidates if not all want to confiscate guns especially Beto, but we agree on North Korea, the Kurds and I hope on the Venezuelan and Cuban regimes?

No they dont. Merely reasonable gun control


The gun control they want as is reasonable as Hitler's care for the mentally handicapped.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Gormwood
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9864
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Telconi wrote:
New haven america wrote:Then why has Trump made several move to limit gun rights? :)


Because he's a shithead?

Thought you voted for him because he'd leave guns alone. ;^]
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35186
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:35 pm

New haven america wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Is the Democrats not the Republicans and President Trump who want to confiscate guns.

Then why has Trump made several move to limit gun rights? :)

Yet none of them passed because he caved to the NRA and gun lobby

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chazraun, Dumb Ideologies, Ethel mermania, Google [Bot], Gormwood, Grinning Dragon, Jerzylvania, Juristonia, Oxes Republic, Shrillland, The Intergalactic Banking Guild, Window Land

Advertisement

Remove ads