NATION

PASSWORD

Desmond Napoles or how gender 'liberation' can lead to abuse

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The fact that NSG attracts this crowd is rather interesting.

You should have been here in 2010. We used to allow debates on stuff like "Should the age of consent be abolished?" but people were making too many, and eventually the mods of the day shut them down. (This was before my time as a mod.)

Good lord.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 pm

Blueflarst wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:
You should have been here in 2010. We used to allow debates on stuff like "Should the age of consent be abolished?" but people were making too many, and eventually the mods of the day shut them down. (This was before my time as a mod.)

I am glad you unlocked this thread it was not my intention to ruin it. I only wanted to comment about the second case i see abuse for franhamia as moderator in this case he banned someone for saying an opinion

Persistent trolling is not just "saying an opinion".
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Tue May 28, 2019 12:08 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The fact that NSG attracts this crowd is rather interesting.

In the early 2000s the most prominent poster was an out and out nazi.

That really should feel more shocking, but given the world today...
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Tue May 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Aclion wrote:
Gormwood wrote:snip

Not taken down either.

Was wondering how long it would be before someone posted CP in this thread.

USS Monitor wrote:It's drag, not stripping. It's a bit exploitative and skeevy to have a child dancing in bars professionally, but let's not exaggerate.

Literally stripping off clothes on stage.

He still is dressed after the "reveal."
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Tue May 28, 2019 12:11 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:He was banned for deliberately trolling in the Brazil LGBT thread first, only to pop back on continuing to troll LGBTs including this dumpster fire.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=465200&p=35743624#p35743624

And your first instinct is to defend this kid and his parents like the troll wants.

Good job.

The girls in way skinnier outfits than Desmond dancing to Single Ladies in front of a larger audience going "WOO" has been on YouTube for years and nobody demanded the videos be taken down with outrage. Seems a bit of a double standard here just to call posters pedo enablers.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Tue May 28, 2019 12:12 pm

Sorry, I unlocked the thread unintentionally and thought Neut had done it. I was not trying to overrule them about the lock. The lock/unlock tool is a little finicky.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:Yes, I'm sure you care about the kids a lot. I'm sure you keep them very close.

Nova Cyberia wrote:Even if you don't diddle them you're still the type of person who all parents should keep their kids away from.

Nova Cyberia wrote:Nope. Pedo apologists rarely do. They just tap dance around the stage pretending they're totally not doing what they're obviously doing.

Several instances of Flaming and Flamebaiting here. I get that the topic is sensitive and there's a lot of feelings around it, but it's not okay to essentially call someone a pedophile or pedophila supporter. Especially when the topic is a bit more nuanced. You can argue your point without attacking posters personally. Given your overall history, take a *** 3-day ban for Flaming and Flamebaiting ***

Blueflarst wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:viewtopic.php?f=20&t=463149&view=unread#unread Be aware that mods do watch that page for trolling and flaming pretty closely.

I revised the thread and i discovered he was just banned one day after the last post with nothing worth of ban. Better you have an explanation to the players to explain this abuse or i will do a formal protest to the administration

There was no reason to make that post in this thread. Unofficial warning for Threadjacking.

This thread is staying locked. I looked through the last 6 pages and the conversation has continuously gotten more heated and less constructive.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General