NATION

PASSWORD

Austrian Far-Right's Leader resigns

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1401
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon May 20, 2019 8:32 pm

Risottia wrote:European xenophobe and self-proclaimed sovereignist is actually an agent of antiEuropean foreign powers.

Colour me surprised.


There is a bit of a difference between anti-European Union and anti-European.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Phoenicaea
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1072
Founded: May 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phoenicaea » Mon May 20, 2019 11:45 pm

^ no, european union is what you implicitly refer to. 'europe' is a continent, i don t know what you wish when you say europe, i don t hear mewulf nonsense about geography.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38570
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

Oh im soooo sad! Poor wee man!
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea

I dont like playing games with politics in them, so my favourite game is the Witcher 3.
-oppressed gamer
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Shrillland
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9452
Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shrillland » Tue May 21, 2019 1:13 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Oh im soooo sad! Poor wee man!


Well, now his party's going to be crushed too come September.
Help a fellow NSGer(Eternal Lotharia) become a city councillor!
Factbook
Embassy
27 Days since the 2020 Megathread was 2016-jacked Maximum Period without 2016-jack: 27 Days
In 1963, Doctor Who taught us all we need to know about politics when a cave woman said, "Old men see no further than tomorrow's meat".

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38570
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue May 21, 2019 1:14 am

Shrillland wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Oh im soooo sad! Poor wee man!


Well, now his party's going to be crushed too come September.

Such a traged- wait no its not
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea

I dont like playing games with politics in them, so my favourite game is the Witcher 3.
-oppressed gamer
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
-Ocelot-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1215
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby -Ocelot- » Tue May 21, 2019 2:04 am

Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.
Post tenebras lux


⭐No such thing as too much yellow⭐

User avatar
Nakena
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1354
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Tue May 21, 2019 4:33 am

-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


And then you got the left-liberal greens and their MSM friends who destabilize their continent by bringing more "refugees" so they can satisfy their feelings of being the good doers.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55647
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 am

Nakena wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


And then you got the left-liberal greens and their MSM friends who destabilize their continent by bringing more "refugees" so they can satisfy their feelings of being the good doers.

The great replacement is good :^)
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 129777
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Tue May 21, 2019 6:10 am

Liriena wrote:
Nakena wrote:
And then you got the left-liberal greens and their MSM friends who destabilize their continent by bringing more "refugees" so they can satisfy their feelings of being the good doers.

The great replacement is good :^)

Waiting patiently for Lauren Southern to be replaced by a Moroccan woman. The rebrand to Lauren North-African will be challenging, but I have high hopes.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Kustonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 528
Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kustonia » Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 am

-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


I don't think that you understand the implications of mass migration. Considering the millions that have landed in Europe looking for jobs, and the millionaires looking for cheap labor, this RussiaHoax is a complete conspiracy theory. Europeans are genuinely concerned about the future of their civilization and their continent.
I'm a National Syndicalist, Traditionalist, White Nationalist
Pro: Nationalism, Socialism, Collectivism, Fascism, Nativism, Essentialism, Pluralism, Synocracy
Anti: Capitalism, Communism, Individualism, Liberalism, Multiculturalism, Modernity, Egalitarianism, Democracy
Favorite Philosophers/Theoreticians: Ernst Jünger, Oswald Spengler, Carl Schmitt, Aleksandr Dugin, Alain De Benoist, Georges Sorel
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the equal wisdom of individual ignorance.

User avatar
Kustonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 528
Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kustonia » Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 am

Liriena wrote:
Nakena wrote:
And then you got the left-liberal greens and their MSM friends who destabilize their continent by bringing more "refugees" so they can satisfy their feelings of being the good doers.

The great replacement is good :^)


So you recognize it as a real occurrence. You obviously don't see The Great Replacement as a conspiracy theory, and the same goes for your counterparts in business and those in the media. In fact, they have encouraged The Great Replacement and have been fueling it for over a century.
I'm a National Syndicalist, Traditionalist, White Nationalist
Pro: Nationalism, Socialism, Collectivism, Fascism, Nativism, Essentialism, Pluralism, Synocracy
Anti: Capitalism, Communism, Individualism, Liberalism, Multiculturalism, Modernity, Egalitarianism, Democracy
Favorite Philosophers/Theoreticians: Ernst Jünger, Oswald Spengler, Carl Schmitt, Aleksandr Dugin, Alain De Benoist, Georges Sorel
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the equal wisdom of individual ignorance.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 129777
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Tue May 21, 2019 6:31 am

Kustonia wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


I don't think that you understand the implications of mass migration. Considering the millions that have landed in Europe looking for jobs, and the millionaires looking for cheap labor, this RussiaHoax is a complete conspiracy theory. Europeans are genuinely concerned about the future of their civilization and their continent.

"Considering the millions that have landed in Europe," etc etc "this RussiaHoax is a complete conspiracy theory."
That makes literally no sense.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Splootan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Splootan » Tue May 21, 2019 6:41 am

Why are so many socialists go on here and talk about how “they always do this” when Stalin and friends were made upon corruption and under-the-table deals. Hypocrisy is something in politics that is loathed and loved. You hate it when someone else uses it, but then you lunge to it for your personal gain. Yes it’s a scandal, and im happy a corrupt man is gone, but if it was a far left or centrist or libertarian, i would still feel happy that a corrupt man is gone, not a commie, neo-libtard, or libtard was gone. If any of you that could understand what true, factual, political beliefs are it would be the right. They understand that just because someone does it doesnt mean its fine. They understand that a broke man is a broke man and a corrupt man is a corrupt man. Putin could be corrupt, but that doesnt mean he is. Not everything is a hard right turn or a hard left turn. It’s a gradient. Just like my favorite political youtuber Knowing better puts it, There is no good and bad, there’s a gradient. And it seems hard for lefties to understand that. They drive their whole base on feelings, not facts. I know I went on a whole tangent, but if you can voice your opinions, I can voice mine.
“I do not give a shit if you're gay or not, just if you’re a sane person.” - me
“Facts dont care about your feelings.” - Daddy Ben Shapiro
NS mods, for once dont be biased

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 99148
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Tue May 21, 2019 6:47 am

Splootan wrote:Why are so many socialists go on here and talk about how “they always do this” when Stalin and friends were made upon corruption and under-the-table deals. Hypocrisy is something in politics that is loathed and loved. You hate it when someone else uses it, but then you lunge to it for your personal gain. Yes it’s a scandal, and im happy a corrupt man is gone, but if it was a far left or centrist or libertarian, i would still feel happy that a corrupt man is gone, not a commie, neo-libtard, or libtard was gone. If any of you that could understand what true, factual, political beliefs are it would be the right. They understand that just because someone does it doesnt mean its fine. They understand that a broke man is a broke man and a corrupt man is a corrupt man. Putin could be corrupt, but that doesnt mean he is. Not everything is a hard right turn or a hard left turn. It’s a gradient. Just like my favorite political youtuber Knowing better puts it, There is no good and bad, there’s a gradient. And it seems hard for lefties to understand that. They drive their whole base on feelings, not facts. I know I went on a whole tangent, but if you can voice your opinions, I can voice mine.

Please, feel free to voice your opinions. Just do it civilly and avoid using words like "libtard." In the right, or rather, wrong circumstances that will get you warned.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Splootan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Splootan » Tue May 21, 2019 7:12 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Splootan wrote:Why are so many socialists go on here and talk about how “they always do this” when Stalin and friends were made upon corruption and under-the-table deals. Hypocrisy is something in politics that is loathed and loved. You hate it when someone else uses it, but then you lunge to it for your personal gain. Yes it’s a scandal, and im happy a corrupt man is gone, but if it was a far left or centrist or libertarian, i would still feel happy that a corrupt man is gone, not a commie, neo-libtard, or libtard was gone. If any of you that could understand what true, factual, political beliefs are it would be the right. They understand that just because someone does it doesnt mean its fine. They understand that a broke man is a broke man and a corrupt man is a corrupt man. Putin could be corrupt, but that doesnt mean he is. Not everything is a hard right turn or a hard left turn. It’s a gradient. Just like my favorite political youtuber Knowing better puts it, There is no good and bad, there’s a gradient. And it seems hard for lefties to understand that. They drive their whole base on feelings, not facts. I know I went on a whole tangent, but if you can voice your opinions, I can voice mine.

Please, feel free to voice your opinions. Just do it civilly and avoid using words like "libtard." In the right, or rather, wrong circumstances that will get you warned.

Sorry, Meant to say “Fucking Libtard”
“I do not give a shit if you're gay or not, just if you’re a sane person.” - me
“Facts dont care about your feelings.” - Daddy Ben Shapiro
NS mods, for once dont be biased

User avatar
Nakena
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1354
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 am

Kustonia wrote:
Liriena wrote:The great replacement is good :^)


So you recognize it as a real occurrence. You obviously don't see The Great Replacement as a conspiracy theory, and the same goes for your counterparts in business and those in the media. In fact, they have encouraged The Great Replacement and have been fueling it for over a century.


I am glad you enjoy each other.

User avatar
North German Realm
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1366
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby North German Realm » Tue May 21, 2019 8:14 am

Yet another European Far Right propagator being a Russian shill. Who coulda fucking guessed it?
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

Tensions rise as Europe bickers over the brutal assassination of a Bavarian Noble in Speyer! Is a Second Brother's War inevitable?
Overview || Kaiser | Chancellor | Legislature | Military || News: 3 July, 1908

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22269
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Tue May 21, 2019 8:25 am

North German Realm wrote:Yet another European Far Right propagator being a Russian shill. Who coulda fucking guessed it?


Well I mean the FPO is openly Russian shills.

They openly have an agreement with United Russia.

As to them willing to literally sell government contracts to Russia, they were not open, but it is not surprising.

I will continue to rant because I do not know how to stop but we are truly fucked.
Everyone in power will sell us out.
It is nothing more than choose your poison.
And all the poisons are lethal.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Nakena
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1354
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 am

Novus America wrote:
North German Realm wrote:Yet another European Far Right propagator being a Russian shill. Who coulda fucking guessed it?


Well I mean the FPO is openly Russian shills.

They openly have an agreement with United Russia.

As to them willing to literally sell government contracts to Russia, they were not open, but it is not surprising.

I will continue to rant because I do not know how to stop but we are truly fucked.
Everyone in power will sell us out.
It is nothing more than choose your poison.
And all the poisons are lethal.


Some Putin shills genuinely believe that his place is all christian, nationalist, and generally the only force that could possibly rescue them from the evils of the degenerate "globohomo" which supposedly is taking over the US and most of the west.

Russia is portrayed as counter model to this dystopian outlook.

Totally ignoring the horrible domestic state of affairs inside the Russian Federation with skyrocketing mortality rates from widespread drug abuse.
Last edited by Nakena on Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55647
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 am

Kustonia wrote:
Liriena wrote:The great replacement is good :^)


So you recognize it as a real occurrence. You obviously don't see The Great Replacement as a conspiracy theory, and the same goes for your counterparts in business and those in the media. In fact, they have encouraged The Great Replacement and have been fueling it for over a century.

I'd have thought that a white supremacist would be able to tell when someone else is just shitposting.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
-Ocelot-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1215
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby -Ocelot- » Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 am

Kustonia wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


I don't think that you understand the implications of mass migration. Considering the millions that have landed in Europe looking for jobs, and the millionaires looking for cheap labor, this RussiaHoax is a complete conspiracy theory. Europeans are genuinely concerned about the future of their civilization and their continent.


The proof is right here in your face. And you still believe Russian involvement isn't real.

Truly demoralized.
Post tenebras lux


⭐No such thing as too much yellow⭐

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22269
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Tue May 21, 2019 10:06 am

Kustonia wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:Seems like Russia is behind a lot of far-right parties in Europe.

They really want to destabilize the continent for their benefit.


I don't think that you understand the implications of mass migration. Considering the millions that have landed in Europe looking for jobs, and the millionaires looking for cheap labor, this RussiaHoax is a complete conspiracy theory. Europeans are genuinely concerned about the future of their civilization and their continent.


Our governments being corrupt sell outs, and the Russians pulling shady shit are not mutually exclusive you know.

Our leaders can still be evil sellouts, and the Russian regime also be bad you know.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Duhon
Minister
 
Posts: 2727
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Duhon » Tue May 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Phoenicaea wrote:^ no, european union is what you implicitly refer to. 'europe' is a continent, i don t know what you wish when you say europe, i don t hear mewulf nonsense about geography.


No, Europe is a peninsula

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11286
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Tue May 21, 2019 5:47 pm

I hope he finds happiness wherever life takes him next.
Senator Sara Nygaard for the Capitalist Party in the Nationstates Parliament. Join here!

Kowani wrote:Hello! Welcome to NSG! Please leave all sanity at the door, and declare with customs any brain cells exceeding 25!

User avatar
Nakena
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1354
Founded: May 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakena » Tue May 21, 2019 5:47 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:I hope he finds happiness wherever life takes him next.


He will resurface again at some point.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclion, Altorthfnara, Atovia Major, Aurorapolis, Bear Stearns, Beauvoi, Breten, Cekoviu, Costa Fierro, Eastfield Lodge, Ethel mermania, Fartsniffage, Federal Mexican States, Gagium, Galloism, Gamiersia, Garner Industrial State, Greater Slexia, Idzequitch, Intermountain States, Kragholm Free States, Leninist Haven, Libertarians, Lily Pad Nation, Luziyca, Melondonia, MLGDogeland, Nakena, Nanatsu no Tsuki, North Cross, Ostroeuropa, Philjia, Roosevetania, Saiwania, Skarten, Tabor-Zion, The Blaatschapen, The Black Forrest, The Japanese Americans, The New California Republic, The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord, The Union of the West, Thepeopl, Tokora, Trollgaard, Vetalia, Victorious Decepticons, Zrhajan

Advertisement

Remove ads