NATION

PASSWORD

Those With Full Time Job/Internship How Productive Are You?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What percent of the time that you are on clock are you really being productive and working?

0-20% of the time
6%
20-40% of the time
6%
40-60% of the time
17%
60-80% of the time
28%
80-100% of the time
44%

Total votes : 18

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Fri May 17, 2019 6:16 am

Risottia wrote:
Oldenfranck wrote:Yeah, like for those of you with a full time job or internship, what percent of the time that you are on clock are you really being productive and working? I would say for me only 40-50% of the time.

So you're basically stealing more than half of your wage?

it is a fairly routine occurrence that my supervisors have to wake me up when they come to my cubicle), etc

Well, they you aren't going to last much there. And forget any incentive.

Dude, for like the third time for crying out loud, I am an unpaid intern, and two, they just said I could probably stay on until college starts.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 am

Oldenfranck wrote:I might be forced to be super productive the next two days since this lady from Florida is coming to the office and people have been saying since room is tight, they might give her my cubicle and make me hole up with my boss in his office, not going to be a blast.

Update, so I was made to vacate my cubicle and move into my boss' office for today, but he is gone to Atlanta for a business trip (we are in Dallas), so I get the whole office to myself :p

Brightlake
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brightlake » Fri May 17, 2019 6:26 am

Ethel mermania wrote:Depends on the day, and the tasks that need to be done. Could be anywhere from 100% to 0

I'm agree to this, but IDK, I felt like personally least effective while working in office. I always try to gather and analysis the data night before or done the job need to be done at night or after work at home. While on working hour I'm trying to go to meeting out of the office as often as possible meet with stakeholders and such although I'm tired to meet too many people but it is still better than bored in the office. While in office, I felt that there are too much distraction & too many people ask about confidential things that I'm afraid I will spill out that information if stay long in office.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri May 17, 2019 8:05 am

The blAAtschApen wrote:
Risottia wrote:So you're basically stealing more than half of your wage?

So is government, and how productive are they, really? :p

HEY!
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Previous

Return to General