NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you consider nationalism and patriotism synoymous?

Yes- I am a nationalist and a patriot
26%
No- I am a nationalist and a patriot
12%
No- I am a nationalist, not a patriot
10%
No- I am a patriot, not a nationalist
33%
Yes- I am neither a nationalist nor a patriot
4%
No- I am neither a nationalist nor a patriot
15%

Total votes : 443

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:13 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Diopolis wrote:Strawberry sauce seems pretty common in the south. Bananas foster is more of a rice belt thing, but you can find it in more and more places now. A real Texan doesn't distinguish his pancakes by the condiments, but by the presence of pecans in the batter.

You guys put pecans in pancakes?...Interesting.

Of course! Pecans go in the pie, the pancakes, the waffles, and the beer.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:13 am

Nakena wrote:
The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
In my defense, Nea Byzantia, I'm making a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (or "Kraft Dinner" as it's known in your country of residence) for today's lunch.

Carnivore diet is best.

I had sausages for breakfast; I haven't fully decided upon supper/dinner for this evening. There are still some sausages left in the refrigerator, so I'll probably have those, but I'm not sure yet.
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Carnivore diet is best.

Yes, actually...Carbs are Cancer....The problem is that they're so delicious.

Not necessarily. For bursts of energy they are great, but as long-term food, nah.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:24 am

My daily consumption:

-Coffee in the morning
-Followed chewing tobacco chased with sparkling water
-Another coffee
-Celery & peanut butter or carrots & ranch
-Chicken sandwich for dinner

Depending on the day, the chewing tobacco may be swapped out for cocaine/adderall, and the evening might be capped with some drinks.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:27 am

Bear Stearns wrote:My daily consumption:

-Coffee in the morning
-Another coffee

Depending on the day, the chewing tobacco may be swapped out for cocaine/adderall, and the evening might be capped with some drinks.

Cocaine is overrated, but adderall is nice.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 am

Totally Not OEP wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:My daily consumption:

-Coffee in the morning
-Another coffee

Addy lasts longer and also won't get you in prison. It's also easier to explain away on drug tests at work.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:32 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Totally Not OEP wrote:

Addy lasts longer and also won't get you in prison. It's also easier to explain away on drug tests at work.

You definitely don't live in the South then.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 am

Totally Not OEP wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:

Cocaine is king.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:34 am

The South Falls wrote:
Totally Not OEP wrote:

Cocaine is king.

> every upper middle class white kid ever
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 am

Totally Not OEP wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:

I live in Chicago.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 am

Totally Not OEP wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Cocaine is king.

Cocaine's been on the way out. Most of us are doing addy and hitting Juuls lol
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Totally Not OEP wrote:

Cocaine's been on the way out. Most of us are doing addy and hitting Juuls lol

MDMA

That's it, that's my post.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

Drugs are degeneracy.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Painisia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Painisia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

I am not a Sadist or a Totalitarianist, but it would be fascinating to see what would happen if the NazBols took power in Russia
-Christian Democrat
-Syncretic
-Distributist
-Personalist
-Ecologism
-Popolarismo
-Corporatist
Formerly, the nation of Painisia November 2017 - August 2019

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:52 am

Painisia wrote:I am not a Sadist or a Totalitarianist, but it would be fascinating to see what would happen if the NazBols took power in Russia

Pigs would start flying and America would become Communist
All shall tremble before me

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 am

Painisia wrote:I am not a Sadist or a Totalitarianist, but it would be fascinating to see what would happen if the NazBols took power in Russia

They either are willing to work with Trump or we have a Modern Warfare scenario on our hands.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Cocaine is king.

As an upper middle class young man, I find this statement to be inaccurate. Please forgive me if I’m being impolite, but I must say that I frown upon recreational drug use, and thus your statement that “every upper middle class white kid [uses recreational drugs, and cocaine in particular]” is incorrect. Although, I must admit that I concur with Bear Sterns that many of my peers use adderall and engage in Juuling, and if I may I personally find this to be most distasteful.
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:

As an upper middle class young man, I find this statement to be inaccurate. Please forgive me if I’m being impolite, but I must say that I frown upon recreational drug use, and thus your statement that “every upper middle class white kid [uses recreational drugs, and cocaine in particular]” is incorrect. Although, I must admit that I concur with Bear Sterns that many of my peers use adderall and engage in Juuling, and if I may I personally find this to be most distasteful.

Cocaine (and hard drug use in general) use is more common among the poor, especially poor minorities.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:

When the RWDT putsch finally happens and we crown one of our members, I nominate you for court jester. That post cracked me up.

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Humor is a dying art.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Diopolis wrote:

When the RWDT putsch finally happens and we crown one of our members, I nominate you for court jester. That post cracked me up.

What do you mean? I was being sincere.

Thanatttynia
Senator

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thanatttynia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Diopolis wrote:When the RWDT putsch finally happens and we crown one of our members, I nominate you for court jester. That post cracked me up.

What do you mean? I was being sincere.

This must be that sterling Gen Z post-ironic irony we hear so much about
Syng I wolde, butt, alas! decendunt prospera grata.

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:Humor is a dying art.

The age of social justice is killing it.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:RWDT regulars as films:
Me: Elizabeth (1998)

Swaglord: Brazil (1985)

UMN: Nicholas and Alexandra (1971)

Hanafuridake: Lady Snowblood (1973)

Fahran: Fidder on the Roof (1971)

Salus Maior: The Leopard (1963)

OEP: The Birth of a Nation (1915)

Nea Byzantia: 300 (2006)

Conserative Morality: Casablanca (1942)

Bienenhalde: Labyrinth (1986)

Bear Stearns: The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

Diopolis: Day of Wrath (1943)

Xenopolis: Transformers (2007)

Novus America: Team America: World Police (2004)

I'm open to suggestions for further listings.

Smh you gotta be effing kidding me. WHERE TF AM IIIIII!!!!!!
Diopolis wrote:Drugs are degeneracy.

Well duh
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Totally Not OEP
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:47 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Smh you gotta be effing kidding me. WHERE TF AM IIIIII!!!!!!

Depictions of Allah are Haram, so you didn't make the cut.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General