NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you consider nationalism and patriotism synoymous?

Yes- I am a nationalist and a patriot
115
26%
No- I am a nationalist and a patriot
52
12%
No- I am a nationalist, not a patriot
43
10%
No- I am a patriot, not a nationalist
147
33%
Yes- I am neither a nationalist nor a patriot
18
4%
No- I am neither a nationalist nor a patriot
68
15%
 
Total votes : 443

User avatar
Napkizemlja
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Apr 13, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Napkizemlja » Tue May 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Raise your hand if you know that the Freikorps was needed because the German state was very fragile at the end of the First World War, with the need for effective organized defense given the disintegration of the Imperial Army and the threat posed by an armed uprising by communist insurgents that was sweeping through Germany, and not because you're getting ass mad at leftists online because they called you a big poopy head that needs to get cancelled.

*Raises hand*
Last edited by Napkizemlja on Tue May 21, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodging LEGO pieces on the floor like a boss. The new unofficial RWDT anthem. Tory and communitarian. Asperger's. Rollin' 3-4-8 Orthoboo Gang. A repentant asshole.

User avatar
Salus Maior
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15686
Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Salus Maior » Tue May 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Napkizemlja wrote:Raise your hand if you know that the Freikorps was needed because the German state was very fragile at the end of the First World War, with the need for effective organized defense given the disintegration of the Imperial Army and the threat posed by an armed uprising by communist insurgents that was sweeping through Germany, and not because you're getting ass mad at leftists online because they called you a big poopy head that needs to get cancelled.

*Raises hand*


I'm not a fan of communist takeover so sure.
Traditionalist Catholic and Constitutional Monarchist.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. -1 Timothy 1:15

“My entire endeavor has always been to clearly recognize the Will of God in all things and to follow it as completely as possible.” -Blessed Charles of Austria, last Habsburg Emperor

User avatar
Napkizemlja
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Apr 13, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Napkizemlja » Tue May 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Napkizemlja wrote:Raise your hand if you know that the Freikorps was needed because the German state was very fragile at the end of the First World War, with the need for effective organized defense given the disintegration of the Imperial Army and the threat posed by an armed uprising by communist insurgents that was sweeping through Germany, and not because you're getting ass mad at leftists online because they called you a big poopy head that needs to get cancelled.

*Raises hand*


I'm not a fan of communist takeover so sure.

This is a response to the "We really need the Freikorps again XDDD" sentiment that occasionally rears its head in these corners which is based less on the threat of an actual uprising and being assmad that not all leftists are the most friendly and spunky of chaps.
Last edited by Napkizemlja on Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodging LEGO pieces on the floor like a boss. The new unofficial RWDT anthem. Tory and communitarian. Asperger's. Rollin' 3-4-8 Orthoboo Gang. A repentant asshole.

User avatar
Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1135
Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Novus America wrote:Well the longer they waited the worse it got. And after the end of WWI did not have the troops and yes spine needed.

They certainly had the troops, because they sent them to Russia. They just didn't use them enough, focusing on rescuing the Legion instead of rescuing Russia.
Catholic Distributist
Three Acres and a Cow

"In the race of life, always back self-interest — at least you know it's trying."
Rerum Novarum and Quadragesimo Anno

User avatar
Salus Maior
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15686
Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Salus Maior » Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Napkizemlja wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
I'm not a fan of communist takeover so sure.

This is a response to the "We really need the Freikorps again XDDD" sentiment that occasionally rears its head in these corners.


I don't think we need a Freikorps now.

I mean, the original Freikorp organized because there was a very real threat (and attempt) at violent revolution by the Communists. Right now, the worst that the left is doing right now is kicking over trashcans and starting street fights.
Traditionalist Catholic and Constitutional Monarchist.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. -1 Timothy 1:15

“My entire endeavor has always been to clearly recognize the Will of God in all things and to follow it as completely as possible.” -Blessed Charles of Austria, last Habsburg Emperor

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26585
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Tue May 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Jack Thomas Lang wrote:
Novus America wrote:Well the longer they waited the worse it got. And after the end of WWI did not have the troops and yes spine needed.

They certainly had the troops, because they sent them to Russia. They just didn't use them enough, focusing on rescuing the Legion instead of rescuing Russia.


The numbers they sent were not nearly enough though. Sure they also used them poorly.
But just as important the anti-Soviet Russians spent more time fighting each other than the Soviets.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Tue May 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Fahran wrote:
Totally Not OEP wrote:Some of you may have heard of TLC's show Sister Wives but what you may not have heard of, however, is that the show probably is why support for Polygamy increased by 10% among the general populace. I think the Right really needs to get back into the business of social programming, and remember how effective propaganda can be even with modern audiences. I think we've grown too complacent from realizing, say, WWII propaganda no longer resonates like it once did and then applied that lesson to all propaganda. The underlying psychology hasn't changed, you just need more effective usage of it. Hell, you can even use the Left's own rhetoric against them: see the recent "Sex Strike" some blue checkmarks on Twitter have been advocating over the new Abortion Laws. Even Boomers seemed to grasp the value of that in a way, in that it would discourage promiscuity among young women; get the messaging right and amplify that.

We need to challenge social progressives in media, entertainment, academia, and in every broader cultural dialogue. The trick is not to treat it like propaganda, however. We need to pursue the route laid out for us by such great conservative minds as T. S. Eliot and Russell Kirk, tactfully, artfully, and with authenticity. Really, if many of the ideas proposed by the political left didn't blatantly run afoul of the public's moral sensibilities, we would be at an even more dramatic and severe disadvantage. We've begun allowing them to dictate what morality is, what art is, and what institutions matter. We've surrendered the media and the universities to them. We've surrendered novels, poetry, music, and television to them in many respects. That cannot be allowed to continue indefinitely.

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:It's a different story when that country starts to invade other countries.

The Soviets actively encouraged coups and revolutions against other countries, and even invaded multiple countries that had gained independence from the Russian Empire such as Poland and Finland. They engaged in widespread espionage as well - infiltrating the Labour Party at one point and possessing inordinate influence over left-wing American political parties.

I'm not saying the USSR wasn't interventionist, it absolutely was, but Europe had no way of knowing it would be at the time.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Tue May 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Nova Cyberia wrote:The right needs to militarize again, tbh. The Freikorps did absolutely nothing wrong.

Someone in this thread just got done saying France and the USSR should take over Europe and you manage to come out with an even worse take.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25909
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Tue May 21, 2019 4:21 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The right needs to militarize again, tbh. The Freikorps did absolutely nothing wrong.

Someone in this thread just got done saying France and the USSR should take over Europe and you manage to come out with an even worse take.


Djibouti should take over Europe, tbqh.

It'd be hilarious.
Libertarian Democratic Socialist. RAINBOW! Revolutionary Catalonia and Revolutionary Rojava Forever! ^_^
I am Her Majesty, Torra I, of the House Anarkittismo, NS's self-anointed Anarcho-Monarchist Queen. Now known as God-Empress Torra.
"Fascism is not debated, it is destroyed." - Buenaventura Durruti
"When the people are being hit with a stick, they are not happier if the stick is called “the stick of the people”. The State is an oppression that must be abolished."
I go by Torra and feminine pronouns! They/Them/Their are perfectly acceptable alternatives as well :3
Suggestions welcome!

Capital - Karl Marx and Frederich Engels
Wage Labor and Capital - Karl Marx
The Conquest of Bread - Peter Kropotkin
Mutual Aid - Peter Kropotkin
Statism and Anarchy - Mikhail Bakunin

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41684
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue May 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Cyberia is right though. If you aren't arming up and learning squad level tactics and studying asymmetric warfare what are you even doing with life?

User avatar
Napkizemlja
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1098
Founded: Apr 13, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Napkizemlja » Tue May 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Cyberia is right though. If you aren't arming up and learning squad level tactics and studying asymmetric warfare what are you even doing with life?

Having one?
Dodging LEGO pieces on the floor like a boss. The new unofficial RWDT anthem. Tory and communitarian. Asperger's. Rollin' 3-4-8 Orthoboo Gang. A repentant asshole.

User avatar
Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1135
Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Novus America wrote:The numbers they sent were not nearly enough though. Sure they also used them poorly.
But just as important the anti-Soviet Russians spent more time fighting each other than the Soviets.

On the Eastern front, 140,000 if you count the Japanese, 70,000 if you don't. Professional troops hit well above their size in the Civil War, because most rank and file were poorly trained and poorly motivated conscripts. The presence of Entente troops would have had a two-pronged effect, firstly by granting Kolchak professional soldiers that would outfight the Reds, but also act as a disciplined 'anchor' for conscripts.

It's true that infighting had its problems. Yudenich would have taken Petrograd if not for the Army of West Russia attacking Estonia.
Catholic Distributist
Three Acres and a Cow

"In the race of life, always back self-interest — at least you know it's trying."
Rerum Novarum and Quadragesimo Anno

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41684
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue May 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Napkizemlja wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Cyberia is right though. If you aren't arming up and learning squad level tactics and studying asymmetric warfare what are you even doing with life?

Having one?


The Peoples War concept is all you need.

User avatar
Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1135
Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Tue May 21, 2019 4:26 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:I'm not saying the USSR wasn't interventionist, it absolutely was, but Europe had no way of knowing it would be at the time.

Bollocks, this is before Socialism in one nation. World revolution was still a key concept of Marxist thought.
Catholic Distributist
Three Acres and a Cow

"In the race of life, always back self-interest — at least you know it's trying."
Rerum Novarum and Quadragesimo Anno

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Tue May 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Torrocca wrote:
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:Someone in this thread just got done saying France and the USSR should take over Europe and you manage to come out with an even worse take.


Djibouti should take over Europe, tbqh.

It'd be hilarious.

That's true, it would be. Therefore that's not a bad take.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:The right needs to militarize again, tbh. The Freikorps did absolutely nothing wrong.

Someone in this thread just got done saying France and the USSR should take over Europe and you manage to come out with an even worse take.

Brave words for someone in flammenwerfer distance.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26585
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Tue May 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Jack Thomas Lang wrote:
Novus America wrote:The numbers they sent were not nearly enough though. Sure they also used them poorly.
But just as important the anti-Soviet Russians spent more time fighting each other than the Soviets.

On the Eastern front, 140,000 if you count the Japanese, 70,000 if you don't. Professional troops hit well above their size in the Civil War, because most rank and file were poorly trained and poorly motivated conscripts. The presence of Entente troops would have had a two-pronged effect, firstly by granting Kolchak professional soldiers that would outfight the Reds, but also act as a disciplined 'anchor' for conscripts.

It's true that infighting had its problems. Yudenich would have taken Petrograd if not for the Army of West Russia attacking Estonia.


140,000 was not nearly enough. Just because of the sheer size of the place.
Sure if the Reds massed all in one place for a set piece battle it
could beat them easily but they were not going to do that.

But yes infighting was a big problem. We were not sure who we were even supposed to be fighting for.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63291
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Genivaria » Tue May 21, 2019 6:11 pm

I have added a Right wing flag to my flag collection. :D
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Totally Not OEP
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1969
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue May 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Cyberia is right though. If you aren't arming up and learning squad level tactics and studying asymmetric warfare what are you even doing with life?


The Struggle is all I live for.
I'm definitely not OEP. I definitely don't advocate for annexing Mexico and establishing a National Syndicalist state.

True it was bad, but could've been worse
I'm ridin' a Hellcat, not a hearse
Took over at home, then jumped off the curb
Now all of my shows, they word 4 word
Broke so long, thought I was cursed

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Senator
 
Posts: 4428
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue May 21, 2019 8:09 pm

My political track

Generic lib -> religious conservative -> BUSH CHENEY 2004 NEOCON -> Ron Paul -> anarcho-capitalism -> Anglo cultural nationalism -> white nationalism -> fascism -> meh -> starting to not care about politics and just want to get on with my life -> Trump 2016 -> Anglo-Saxon ethnic nationalism -> get snooty white collar job -> generic lib

Now I'm starting to get nostalgic about the Bush years though. Rumsfeld 2020.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:My political track

Generic lib -> religious conservative -> BUSH CHENEY 2004 NEOCON -> Ron Paul -> anarcho-capitalism -> Anglo cultural nationalism -> white nationalism -> fascism -> meh -> starting to not care about politics and just want to get on with my life -> Trump 2016 -> Anglo-Saxon ethnic nationalism -> get snooty white collar job -> generic lib

Now I'm starting to get nostalgic about the Bush years though. Rumsfeld 2020.

Wow, you went on quite the adventure.

Mine is Generic apolitical Christian -> fledgeling and somewhat apolitical liberal -> Centre-left moderate anti-SJW -> Anti authoritarian centre-left -> Emphatically libertarian centrist -> Right-wing libertarian -> Centre-right libertarian/general liberalism.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5790
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue May 21, 2019 8:26 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:My political track

Generic lib -> religious conservative -> BUSH CHENEY 2004 NEOCON -> Ron Paul -> anarcho-capitalism -> Anglo cultural nationalism -> white nationalism -> fascism -> meh -> starting to not care about politics and just want to get on with my life -> Trump 2016 -> Anglo-Saxon ethnic nationalism -> get snooty white collar job -> generic lib

Now I'm starting to get nostalgic about the Bush years though. Rumsfeld 2020.

Wow, you went on quite the adventure.

Mine is Generic apolitical Christian -> fledgeling and somewhat apolitical liberal -> Centre-left moderate anti-SJW -> Anti authoritarian centre-left -> Emphatically libertarian centrist -> Right-wing libertarian -> Centre-right libertarian/general liberalism.

I'm a right-libertarian, but I think I'm starting to head towards the center on economics.
Nova Cyberia wrote:Thank you. I appreciate your respect for my low opinion of you.
Call me Liber for short.
Not to be confused with Novus America. We are different people with very different political opinions.

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16723
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:Wow, you went on quite the adventure.

Mine is Generic apolitical Christian -> fledgeling and somewhat apolitical liberal -> Centre-left moderate anti-SJW -> Anti authoritarian centre-left -> Emphatically libertarian centrist -> Right-wing libertarian -> Centre-right libertarian/general liberalism.

I'm a right-libertarian, but I think I'm starting to head towards the center on economics.

Welcome aboard... Join the left...
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it. Spanish Expat.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Senator
 
Posts: 4428
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Working in corporate America has taught me that things would be best if people like Mitt Romney and Donald Rumsfeld were in charge.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5790
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue May 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Kowani wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I'm a right-libertarian, but I think I'm starting to head towards the center on economics.

Welcome aboard... Join the left...

Even if I do move out of the right-wing part of the spectrum, I'm very unlikely to join the left. I still strongly disagree with the left on many issues.
Nova Cyberia wrote:Thank you. I appreciate your respect for my low opinion of you.
Call me Liber for short.
Not to be confused with Novus America. We are different people with very different political opinions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Andsed, Breaking Badlands, Celsland, Dangine, Dresderstan, Galloism, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grahnol, Greater Miami Shores and La Habana Cuba, Greed and Death, Heloin, Jean-Paul Sartre, Luziyca, Miami Shores, Minachia, Necroghastia, Pasong Tirad, Samudera Darussalam, Senkaku, Shrillland, Sundiata, The Empire of Pretantia, The Isles of the Grey, The Rapture Republic, Uiiop, Xuloqoia

Advertisement

Remove ads