NATION

PASSWORD

Remaking a Resolution

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Viss Trupe
Political Columnist

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Remaking a Resolution

Postby Viss Trupe » Thu May 09, 2019 6:15 am

The recent resolution (Protection Of Airspace) was lacking in its legislation. There's a lot of holes in it and I'd like to remake it and propose it to the World Assembly. How would I do such a thing?

Thanks, in advance!

Window Land
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Window Land » Thu May 09, 2019 6:30 am

You will have to repeal the resolution first, then replace it. This should help: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=159348
Bored college student who is probably supposed to be doing something important.
Woodie Flowers wrote:If you’re anti-science, you’re pro-stupid.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Winston Churchill wrote:Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.

Randall Munroe wrote: I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
Free Speech

Viss Trupe
Political Columnist

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viss Trupe » Thu May 09, 2019 6:40 am

Window Land wrote:You will have to repeal the resolution first, then replace it. This should help: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=159348

Thank you so much sir!

Return to General