NATION

PASSWORD

Arizona Denounces Pornography as Public Health Crisis

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52886
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:21 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Porn isn’t bad though.


And why not? It's a drug,

Its not

and it has the same effects as physical drugs.

So does anything that makes you happy. Porn, video games, tv, and sex just to name a few all help release endorphins which make you relaxed and happy

It makes you more irritable, less confident, and more importantly it wastes time.

We must be watching different porn. Porn has never made me irritable or less confident. And yes it’s great for just wasting time, that’s a positive.

Plus, by satisfying your sexual desires, it removes any impetus for you to get out and actually look for a real partner,

Um no it doesn’t. I watch porn pretty regularly. I still get to bang a lot of hot dudes. My sex life hasn’t taken a hit due to porn, stress and work has done that.

which means people don't get married and start families(or do so at lesser rates) thus causing societal collapse.

People not getting married doesn’t cause societal collapse and porn isn’t the cause of people not getting married. Also newsflash sex outside of marriage is a thing
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52886
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:23 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:What if there is no advertising on the site?


No it's not. :lol2:


No it doesn't. :rofl:


Evidence? Evidence? And evidence?


Fucking hilarious. Porn has existed for a long as mankind has existed and society hasn't collapsed, so kindly lay off with that completely hyperbolic lie. Please man, don't patronise us with that type of shit.



It's always existed, but 20 years ago, how easy was it to get porn?

Pretty easy actually.

The difference between now and then is back then if you wanted porn you had to go out to an adult video store or buy an "entertainment magazine". Nowadays, all you gotta do is do a few clicks on the internet. That's what will cause societal collapse. Not the mere existence of porn, but its ubiquity.

The Adult Entertainment Channels on your tv would like a word.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19165
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:It's always existed, but 20 years ago, how easy was it to get porn?

Pretty easy actually.

The difference between now and then is back then if you wanted porn you had to go out to an adult video store or buy an "entertainment magazine". Nowadays, all you gotta do is do a few clicks on the internet. That's what will cause societal collapse. Not the mere existence of porn, but its ubiquity.

The Adult Entertainment Channels on your tv would like a word.

Don't bother Therm, he isn't answering even half the questions I am asking him; and even the ones he does answer he isn't really answering fully.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Cekoviu
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11371
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Porn isn’t bad though.


And why not? It's a drug, and it has the same effects as physical drugs. It makes you more irritable, less confident, and more importantly it wastes time.

Plus, by satisfying your sexual desires, it removes any impetus for you to get out and actually look for a real partner, which means people don't get married and start families(or do so at lesser rates) thus causing societal collapse.

I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.
Fun fact: the total insect biomass is estimated to decrease by 2.5% each year. If left unresolved, this could have catastrophic effects on ecosystems around the world.
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Gormwood
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5430
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Fri May 10, 2019 10:32 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:
And why not? It's a drug, and it has the same effects as physical drugs. It makes you more irritable, less confident, and more importantly it wastes time.

Plus, by satisfying your sexual desires, it removes any impetus for you to get out and actually look for a real partner, which means people don't get married and start families(or do so at lesser rates) thus causing societal collapse.

I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.

And the poor reproduce way more than the rich, which means uplifting everyone contributes to birth control.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19165
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri May 10, 2019 10:36 am

Gormwood wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.

And the poor reproduce way more than the rich, which means uplifting everyone contributes to birth control.

Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your unwanted pregnancies!
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Rezmaeristan
Envoy
 
Posts: 310
Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rezmaeristan » Fri May 10, 2019 10:37 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:
And why not? It's a drug, and it has the same effects as physical drugs. It makes you more irritable, less confident, and more importantly it wastes time.

Plus, by satisfying your sexual desires, it removes any impetus for you to get out and actually look for a real partner, which means people don't get married and start families(or do so at lesser rates) thus causing societal collapse.

I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.


Why would you want to reduce reproductive rates? If anything, the developed world needs to raise its reproductive rates.

And finally, I got some evidence here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/573949/

See what I mean? Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Two-State Solution, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Ethnic Nationalism, Balkanization, EU, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19165
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri May 10, 2019 10:41 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.


Why would you want to reduce reproductive rates? If anything, the developed world needs to raise its reproductive rates.

And finally, I got some evidence here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/573949/

See what I mean? Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?

Not evidence at all. The main reference to pornography on that article is the following, and forgive me if I dismiss it "out of hand" so to speak:

the far-right Proud Boys group has a “no wanks” policy, which prohibits masturbating more than once a month. The group’s founder, Gavin McInnes, who also co-founded Vice Media, has said that pornography and masturbation are making Millennials “not even want to pursue relationships.”
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Zuhayrian
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: May 07, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zuhayrian » Fri May 10, 2019 10:44 am

Arizonan here.

On the actual declaration itself, it's bullshit, pure and simple.

On the necessity of the declaration, it isn't needed, because there are more important things to do in the AZ Congress.
The Federation Administrative State of Zuhayrian
Governmental Region of the Advarian Federation
I use NS Stats, no matter whoever doesn't use them.
This nation, more or less, represents my political beliefs.
Transhumanist Libertarian Socialists Unite!
Leader: Madam Pres. Sravruia Arnochil, O.Zyn.Emp., O.Adv.Fed.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52886
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:44 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Gormwood wrote:And the poor reproduce way more than the rich, which means uplifting everyone contributes to birth control.

Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your unwanted pregnancies!

*starts blaring the Internationale from the loudspeakers*
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52886
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:
Why would you want to reduce reproductive rates? If anything, the developed world needs to raise its reproductive rates.

And finally, I got some evidence here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/573949/

See what I mean? Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?

Not evidence at all. The main reference to pornography on that article is the following, and forgive me if I dismiss it "out of hand" so to speak:

the far-right Proud Boys group has a “no wanks” policy, which prohibits masturbating more than once a month. The group’s founder, Gavin McInnes, who also co-founded Vice Media, has said that pornography and masturbation are making Millennials “not even want to pursue relationships.”

Surprise surprise it’s the racist cunt of a shitstain. It’s sad that people actually believe him and think he’s not a neo-nazi cunt
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19165
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri May 10, 2019 10:49 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?

I mean, for the menfolk that is a prerequisite for it...
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Cekoviu
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11371
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Fri May 10, 2019 10:49 am

Rezmaeristan wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:I mean, NS also wastes time. And even if it causes people to not look for a partner, which is hardly the case (masturbation is very different from real sex), it's a good thing that it would be lowering reproductive rates. It's high reproduction that causes societal collapse, not the other way around.


Why would you want to reduce reproductive rates? If anything, the developed world needs to raise its reproductive rates.

Um, because the world is on a dangerously fast trajectory in terms of population and we'll run out of resources if people continue reproducing at the same rate.
Fun fact: the total insect biomass is estimated to decrease by 2.5% each year. If left unresolved, this could have catastrophic effects on ecosystems around the world.
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Cekoviu
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11371
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Fri May 10, 2019 10:50 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?

I mean, for the menfolk that is a prerequisite for it...

Well, you can still do it without getting it up, it's just harder (or not as hard, I guess?).
Fun fact: the total insect biomass is estimated to decrease by 2.5% each year. If left unresolved, this could have catastrophic effects on ecosystems around the world.
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35570
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Fri May 10, 2019 11:46 am

So......they passed a bill to say "we think porn is bad".........Sorry it's on you Arizona citizens.......you voted for that bunch.......
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
US-SSR
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1237
Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby US-SSR » Fri May 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Attempts to ban or restrict porn are as unlikely to succeed, and as damaging, as attempts to remove fantasy and imagination from human sexual experience. To the extent porn provides an outlet for otherwise unfilfilled desire it, and those involved in its production, provide a public service, not a public health crisis.

The New California Republic wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:
Why would you want to reduce reproductive rates? If anything, the developed world needs to raise its reproductive rates.

And finally, I got some evidence here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... on/573949/

See what I mean? Why go out and have sex when you can get that same stimulation without even getting up?

Not evidence at all. The main reference to pornography on that article is the following, and forgive me if I dismiss it "out of hand" so to speak:

the far-right Proud Boys group has a “no wanks” policy, which prohibits masturbating more than once a month. The group’s founder, Gavin McInnes, who also co-founded Vice Media, has said that pornography and masturbation are making Millennials “not even want to pursue relationships.”


Proud Boys: cliques of incels who don't jack off enough. Explains a lot really.
No quid pro quo!
Rudy who?
You're unconstitutional!
You should be impeached!

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35674
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Fri May 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Galloism wrote:Wait, hold on, you wanked yourself white?

For the record pale skinned individuals can get vitiligo. It just doesn’t show up as well


It's also not how vitiligo works, or any autoimmune disease for that matter. Or how masturbation works for that matter.

Masturbating doesn't increase testosterone levels.

https://www.healthline.com/health/mastu ... e#symptoms
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10338
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:09 pm

After the Projared debacle I'm inclined to agree. :p

(Joke)
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Fri May 10, 2019 10:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:After the Projared debacle I'm inclined to agree. :p

(Joke)

What does the Projared debacle have to do with pornography?
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10338
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:15 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:After the Projared debacle I'm inclined to agree. :p

(Joke)

What does the Projared debacle have to do with pornography?

...

*Don't look at the pictures floating aroud with him on twitter capische*


Which...I think counts.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Fri May 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:What does the Projared debacle have to do with pornography?

...

*Don't look at the pictures floating aroud with him on twitter capische*


Which...I think counts.

I agree. I nearly had a stroke looking at those pictures, that is a health crisis.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10338
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:...

*Don't look at the pictures floating aroud with him on twitter capische*


Which...I think counts.

I agree. I nearly had a stroke looking at those pictures, that is a health crisis.

So, ban porn? :p
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7788
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:I agree. I nearly had a stroke looking at those pictures, that is a health crisis.

So, ban porn? :p

No, just ban Projared. :p
Last edited by The Xenopolis Confederation on Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Psychedelic Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm an 18 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10338
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:39 pm

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:So, ban porn? :p

No, just ban Projared. :p

Ya know, if he sent those things not knowing they were underage...but he didn't care if they were. There's making the mistake of not verifying, which, fair, both sides of who's guilty in that argument are equally valid. Then there's not caring period, and using Tumblr jesus christ for that.

Which brings up another porn thing:
Tumblr.

....

Nuke it. Nuke it to the ground.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Page
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10548
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat May 11, 2019 12:52 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:No, just ban Projared. :p

Ya know, if he sent those things not knowing they were underage...but he didn't care if they were. There's making the mistake of not verifying, which, fair, both sides of who's guilty in that argument are equally valid. Then there's not caring period, and using Tumblr jesus christ for that.

Which brings up another porn thing:
Tumblr.

....

Nuke it. Nuke it to the ground.


Tumblr already nuked itself by banning porn.
I am a libertarian socialist.
I am ungovernable.
I owe no allegiance to any state.
I am bound to my conscience, not to the law.
I stand for liberty, justice, and peace.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Australian rePublic, Cannot think of a name, Ethel mermania, Fartsniffage, Galloism, Genivaria, Google Adsense [Bot], Gormwood, Lost Memories, Majestic-12 [Bot], Necroghastia, Nioya, Ostroeuropa, Pacomia, Samadhi, Senkaku, Souseiseki, South Odreria 2, Telconi, The Rapture Republic, The Two Jerseys, Thepeopl, Vetalia, Washington Resistance Army, Xuloqoia

Advertisement

Remove ads