NATION

PASSWORD

1 dead 7 injured in Highland Ranch, Colorado STEM shooting

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Loben The 2nd wrote:Mass shootings; now justified depending on the perpetrator.

What a time to be alive.

Today in "shit nobody has said"...
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu May 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Loben The 2nd wrote:Mass shootings; now justified depending on the perpetrator.

What a time to be alive.

Today in "shit nobody has said"...

The Mandela Effect in action.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm

That or everyone is confused because the "what can we do to stop this happening again" truck isn't parked outside "common sense gun regulation" and that doesn't fit their script.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu May 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Vassenor wrote:That or everyone is confused because the "what can we do to stop this happening again" truck isn't parked outside "common sense gun regulation" and that doesn't fit their script.

Instead we go for cheap gotcha attempts like "He said the shootings were justified!" and "He said trans kids are unstable killers!"
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Thu May 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Vassenor wrote:That or everyone is confused because the "what can we do to stop this happening again" truck isn't parked outside "common sense gun regulation" and that doesn't fit their script.

Nobody's established or even given a basic reason for why not giving a damn about what one of the shooters is complaining about would somehow lead to more trans people shooting up schools. You could start with a basic reason, even if it's obviously bullshit.

Gormwood wrote:

Instead we go for cheap gotcha attempts like "He said the shootings were justified!" and "He said trans kids are unstable killers!"

Maybe you need to pay more attention to the implications of what you say, instead of talking out of your ass with no filter.
Last edited by Proctopeo on Thu May 09, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arachno-anarchism || NO GODS NO MASTERS || Free NSG Odreria

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu May 09, 2019 3:06 pm

"Oh look, Gauth and I are the only people who understand the situation, we're just being bullied by the ignorant fools of NSG!" If the shooting is such a joke to you, why are you here?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Previous

Return to General