NATION

PASSWORD

Hundreds quarantined for measles in 2 CA universities.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9042
Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Gormwood wrote:The closest thing in real life to a Nurgle Cult.

Andrew Wakefield, others hold anti-vaccine rally amid raging measles outbreaks


Sounds like a good target for a drone strike.
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

User avatar
Duhon
Senator
 
Posts: 3563
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Duhon » Tue May 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Gormwood wrote:The closest thing in real life to a Nurgle Cult.

Andrew Wakefield, others hold anti-vaccine rally amid raging measles outbreaks


Arrest them. They might actually bring with them disease vectors, inanimate and otherwise. These malevolently stupid fuckwits.

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Duhon wrote:
Gormwood wrote:The closest thing in real life to a Nurgle Cult.

Andrew Wakefield, others hold anti-vaccine rally amid raging measles outbreaks


Arrest them. They might actually bring with them disease vectors, inanimate and otherwise. These malevolently stupid fuckwits.


Amazing how the left continue to inadvertently show their true colors when it comes to things like healthcare, vaccines, and guns.
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15353
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue May 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Duhon wrote:
Arrest them. They might actually bring with them disease vectors, inanimate and otherwise. These malevolently stupid fuckwits.


Amazing how the left continue to inadvertently show their true colors when it comes to things like healthcare, vaccines, and guns.

The left is not a monolithic block. Some are libertarian. Some are not. However, the right to be an idiot does not give you the right to endanger others.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Kowani wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Amazing how the left continue to inadvertently show their true colors when it comes to things like healthcare, vaccines, and guns.

The left is not a monolithic block. Some are libertarian. Some are not. However, the right to be an idiot does not give you the right to endanger others.


Except nobody's endangering others by merely not getting vaccinated. You don't get to enforce your authoritarian beliefs on others. Also, this is an oxymoron.
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15353
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Kowani wrote:The left is not a monolithic block. Some are libertarian. Some are not. However, the right to be an idiot does not give you the right to endanger others.


Except nobody's endangering others by merely not getting vaccinated. Also, this is an oxymoron.

Except children, babies, elderly people, people with autoimmune diseases, anyone who was too poor to get vaccinated…

Ah, yes, the libertarian left doesn’t exist anymore-Oh wait!
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1486
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Tue May 14, 2019 7:29 pm

I have a theory that anti-vaxxers are really Nurgle's children in disguise. Damn chaos is getting smart.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

User avatar
Andsed
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6390
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Andsed » Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Kowani wrote:The left is not a monolithic block. Some are libertarian. Some are not. However, the right to be an idiot does not give you the right to endanger others.


Except nobody's endangering others by merely not getting vaccinated. You don't get to enforce your authoritarian beliefs on others. Also, this is an oxymoron.

Did you just say those who are not vaccinated do not endangers others? Because if so that is the dumbest thing I heard all day.
Hello I am Andsed welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Kowani wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Except nobody's endangering others by merely not getting vaccinated. Also, this is an oxymoron.

Except children, babies, elderly people, people with autoimmune diseases, anyone who was too poor to get vaccinated…

Ah, yes, the libertarian left doesn’t exist anymore-Oh wait!


Getting measles and knowingly spreading it is one thing, imprisoning people for just not being vaccinated or dissent is another.

They never existed. It's a big misnomer, just like Anarcho-Communism.
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Andsed wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Except nobody's endangering others by merely not getting vaccinated. You don't get to enforce your authoritarian beliefs on others. Also, this is an oxymoron.

Did you just say those who are not vaccinated do not endangers others? Because if so that is the dumbest thing I heard all day.


Well you're wrong.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Andsed
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6390
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Andsed » Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Andsed wrote:Did you just say those who are not vaccinated do not endangers others? Because if so that is the dumbest thing I heard all day.


Well you're wrong.

Right because anti vaxxers totally don’t allow for diseases to spread and infect others such as those who cannot get vaccinated. It is not like it is a basic scientific fact with tons of evidence behind it. :roll:
Hello I am Andsed welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15353
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Kowani wrote:Except children, babies, elderly people, people with autoimmune diseases, anyone who was too poor to get vaccinated…

Ah, yes, the libertarian left doesn’t exist anymore-Oh wait!


Getting measles and knowingly spreading it is one thing, imprisoning people for just not being vaccinated or dissent is another.
A distinction without difference. Knowingly killing someone is no better than accidentally killing them. If you constitute a risk to the well-being of others, than you are to be made not one. Otherwise, we should open the doors of all the asylums and let them run wild.
Chernoslavia wrote:They never existed. It's a big misnomer, just like Anarcho-Communism.

:rofl: That’s not how it works.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Andsed wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Well you're wrong.

Right because anti vaxxers totally don’t allow for diseases to spread and infect others such as those who cannot get vaccinated. It is not like it is a basic scientific fact with tons of evidence behind it. :roll:


I got news for you then - Millions of Americans aren't vaccinated. Go cry about how me not being vaxxed somehow endangers you, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot force people to receive them especially if they aren't infected with anything.
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Kowani wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Getting measles and knowingly spreading it is one thing, imprisoning people for just not being vaccinated or dissent is another.
A distinction without difference. Knowingly killing someone is no better than accidentally killing them. If you constitute a risk to the well-being of others, than you are to be made not one. Otherwise, we should open the doors of all the asylums and let them run wild.
Chernoslavia wrote:They never existed. It's a big misnomer, just like Anarcho-Communism.

:rofl: That’s not how it works.


That would be a valid argument if the person in question is infected with measles and is spreading it around.

Wrong again.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15353
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Kowani wrote: A distinction without difference. Knowingly killing someone is no better than accidentally killing them. If you constitute a risk to the well-being of others, than you are to be made not one. Otherwise, we should open the doors of all the asylums and let them run wild.

:rofl: That’s not how it works.


That would be a valid argument if the person in question is infected with measles and is spreading it around.
No, actually. The prevention is better than the cure-especially when we know what will happen if there is no prevention.
Chernoslavia wrote:Wrong again.

So, do you plan on explaining how, or…?
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Andsed
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6390
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Andsed » Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Andsed wrote:Right because anti vaxxers totally don’t allow for diseases to spread and infect others such as those who cannot get vaccinated. It is not like it is a basic scientific fact with tons of evidence behind it. :roll:


I got news for you then - Millions of Americans aren't vaccinated. Go cry about how me not being vaxxed somehow endangers you, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot force people to receive them especially if they aren't infected with anything.

Yes sadly many Americans have chosen to ignore the facts about vaccines and are not vaccinated. And that is why we are seeing some of the largest measles outbreaks in a long time:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/13/health/measles-update-cdc-800-cases/index.html

And yes you not being vaccinated does put others in dangers by making it harder for herd immunity to work:

https://www.ovg.ox.ac.uk/news/herd-immunity-how-does-it-work

And you realize vaccines prevent you from getting the disease not treat it? Cause I don't know what that whole infected comment was about.

The fact of the matter is anti vaxxers through disregarding the fact that vaccines are safe and have saved countless people from diseases have allowed for stuff like the measles to come back. Anti vaxxers do endanger others period.
Last edited by Andsed on Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am Andsed welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
The Greater Ohio Valley
Senator
 
Posts: 4071
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Tue May 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Andsed wrote:Right because anti vaxxers totally don’t allow for diseases to spread and infect others such as those who cannot get vaccinated. It is not like it is a basic scientific fact with tons of evidence behind it. :roll:


I got news for you then - Millions of Americans aren't vaccinated. Go cry about how me not being vaxxed somehow endangers you, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot force people to receive them especially if they aren't infected with anything.

Why are you so pro-disease?
27 year old pansexual H. sapien male who enjoys heavy metal and the classic PS1 Resident Evil games.
Hey, it's up to us to take out Umbrella.

Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Chernoslavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8420
Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Corporate Bordello

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
I got news for you then - Millions of Americans aren't vaccinated. Go cry about how me not being vaxxed somehow endangers you, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot force people to receive them especially if they aren't infected with anything.

Why are you so pro-disease?


Nice strawman. Why are you pro-authority?
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

User avatar
Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9042
Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Why are you so pro-disease?


Nice strawman. Why are you pro-authority?


1% of the global population killed by Spanish flu in the early 20th century. Made the Great War seem quaint in comparison. Imagine the death toll if a similar or worse pandemic happened today. Vaccinations should be mandatory, doctors orders.
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

User avatar
Brightlake
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brightlake » Tue May 14, 2019 8:06 pm

I think the problem not only for vaccine but anything else. Right now many people without specific expertise talk too much about things that they even didn't understand using their biases or personal believe that not supported by empirical evidence.

Beside vaccine, school must shape the way of thinking obviously on critical thinking toward which is the information is true, valid in context, and which information is not true, incomplete, leading to misunderstanding especially in digital era that so much information come to us.

With better understanding people not easily believe on nonsense like this.

Good example of instant karma
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 5415227551

User avatar
The Greater Ohio Valley
Senator
 
Posts: 4071
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Why are you so pro-disease?


Nice strawman. Why are you pro-authority?

Because I’m not for allowing or enabling of the spread of harmful diseases.
27 year old pansexual H. sapien male who enjoys heavy metal and the classic PS1 Resident Evil games.
Hey, it's up to us to take out Umbrella.

Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Neanderthaland
Senator
 
Posts: 3641
Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Tue May 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Why are you so pro-disease?


Nice strawman. Why are you pro-authority?

Because medical authorities know what they're talking about. Unlike wacko, homeopathic, anti-vax horseshit peddlers.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 60402
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Tue May 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Nice strawman. Why are you pro-authority?

Because medical authorities know what they're talking about. Unlike wacko, homeopathic, anti-vax horseshit peddlers.

Once people are adults though, there’s that whole bodily autonomy problem one might say.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Duhon
Senator
 
Posts: 3563
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Duhon » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Duhon wrote:
Arrest them. They might actually bring with them disease vectors, inanimate and otherwise. These malevolently stupid fuckwits.


Amazing how the left continue to inadvertently show their true colors when it comes to things like healthcare, vaccines, and guns.


I'm sorry, but I want to live and want others to live or at least live a life debilitated by wholly preventable diseases. If that makes me the spawn of Satan, then fuck me -- I'm actually inoculated. Just not the actually vulnerable.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35279
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Andsed wrote:Right because anti vaxxers totally don’t allow for diseases to spread and infect others such as those who cannot get vaccinated. It is not like it is a basic scientific fact with tons of evidence behind it. :roll:


I got news for you then - Millions of Americans aren't vaccinated. Go cry about how me not being vaxxed somehow endangers you, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot force people to receive them especially if they aren't infected with anything.


Psssst. You know infants can't get vaccinated right?

What's your solution? They have to stay home so you can have your FREEDUM!!!!!
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aureumterra, Bienenhalde, Elmwood, Ethel mermania, Fartsniffage, Galloism, Google [Bot], Greater vakolicci haven, Grinning Dragon, Hanafuridake, Ifreann, Kasa Tkoth Sphere, Kustonia, Lenlyvit, Lincolnian Texas, Luveis, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Page, Publica, Risastorstein, Salandriagado, Salus Maior, Samudera Darussalam, Shrillland, Spain and Morocco, Telconi, The Big British Flag, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The Emerald Legion, The Grims, The Holy Therns, Thepeopl, Tornado Queendom, Zopciria, Zurkerx

Advertisement

Remove ads