NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Discussion Thread ٥: Free Tajweed, Absolutely Halaal

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What denomination of Islam are you part of?

Sunni
44%
Salafi
3%
Shi'a
8%
Qur'ani
2%
Ahmadi
2%
IbaaDi
2%
Sufi (either Sunni or Shi'a)
5%
Non-Denominational
15%
Other
18%

Total votes : 570

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:55 pm

https://legacy.quran.com/39/42 wrote:Allah takes the souls at the time of their death...

On top of this are are SaHeeH narration about how the ruH leaves the body.
https://sunnah.com/urn/1267300
https://sunnah.com/muslim/53/90
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:30 pm

I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Does getting scammed out of items in a video game constitute theft in Islam?

I got scammed out of items in a video game today.

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Founded: Apr 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:04 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Does getting scammed out of items in a video game constitute theft in Islam?

Yes. Islam judges by a person's intentions. If that person stole from you with the intention of stealing, what he did was haraam.
Formally known as Jolthig. Love For All, Hatred For None. Add 11983 posts. Open to TGs.

I will be logging off of NS on the evening of May 5th to observe the Islamic month of Ramadan, and will not return until early June.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:09 pm

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Does getting scammed out of items in a video game constitute theft in Islam?

Yes. Islam judges by a person's intentions. If that person stole from you with the intention of stealing, what he did was haraam.

Ah, ok.

Thanks.

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:23 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Yes. Islam judges by a person's intentions. If that person stole from you with the intention of stealing, what he did was haraam.

Ah, ok.

Thanks.

No problem, my bro! :hug:
Formally known as Jolthig. Love For All, Hatred For None. Add 11983 posts. Open to TGs.

I will be logging off of NS on the evening of May 5th to observe the Islamic month of Ramadan, and will not return until early June.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:53 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Yes. Islam judges by a person's intentions. If that person stole from you with the intention of stealing, what he did was haraam.

Ah, ok.

Thanks.

Was the dude/dudette who scammed you Muslim?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Ah, ok.

Thanks.

Was the dude/dudette who scammed you Muslim?

Well then, he should have his game controller wires cut then according to Islamic Video Game Sharia.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:06 pm

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Was the dude/dudette who scammed you Muslim?

Well then, he should have his game controller wires cut then according to Islamic Video Game Sharia.

:lol2:
Because this is funny I'll spare NSG the grim truth.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:16 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Well then, he should have his game controller wires cut then according to Islamic Video Game Sharia.

And if he steals again, we cut that controller too, and smash his Xbox or freeze his bank account.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:37 pm

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote::lol2:

And if he steals again, we cut that controller too, and smash his Xbox or freeze his bank account.

Sharia Law and Its Modern Application 101

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:38 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Well then, he should have his game controller wires cut then according to Islamic Video Game Sharia.

My truth :p ?

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 pm

The Grims wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote::lol2:

My truth :p ?

Took me a bit to get that lol
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:54 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
https://legacy.quran.com/39/42 wrote:Allah takes the souls at the time of their death...

It does, generally where the body dies, but the body is reassembled, or else it woukd be reincarnation, not resurrection.
1 By the morning hours
2 And by the night when it is stillest,
3 Thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee,
4 And verily the latter portion will be better for thee than the former,
5 And verily thy Lord will give unto thee so that thou wilt be content.
6 Did He not find thee an orphan and protect (thee) ?
7 Did He not find thee wandering and direct (thee) ?
8 Did He not find thee destitute and enrich (thee) ?
9 Therefor the orphan oppress not,
10 Therefor the beggar drive not away,
11 Therefor of the bounty of thy Lord be thy discourse

Read the Qur'an!
Introduction to Islam through understanding the Qur'an
Why Islam?

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:27 pm

The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

It does, generally where the body dies, but the body is reassembled, or else it woukd be reincarnation, not resurrection.

No one in here said it was reincarnation nor do any of us defending spiritual resurrection view it as such.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:28 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

I just showed you the daleel that the body doesn't get resurrected, only the soul is.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Besides, reincarnation is different from spiritual resurrection. The difference between the two is that in reincarnation, when an individual dies, they enter another physical body, and the process may be for eternity or however long the deity wants the soul to be reincarnated

In spiritual Resurrection, the bodies we are to enter in the Hereafter are purely spiritual, and whatever dimension we are entering may be completely different from the one we are in, and unlike reincarnation, we will never die again.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:01 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket wrote:It does, generally where the body dies, but the body is reassembled, or else it woukd be reincarnation, not resurrection.

I just showed you the daleel that the body doesn't get resurrected, only the soul is.

That isn't the resurrection though. The resurrection happens to everyone all at once on judgement day. That is the interim.
1 By the morning hours

Read the Qur'an!
Why Islam?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:03 am

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Besides, reincarnation is different from spiritual resurrection. The difference between the two is that in reincarnation, when an individual dies, they enter another physical body, and the process may be for eternity or however long the deity wants the soul to be reincarnated

In spiritual Resurrection, the bodies we are to enter in the Hereafter are purely spiritual, and whatever dimension we are entering may be completely different from the one we are in, and unlike reincarnation, we will never die again.

What you mean by spiritual? From what I understand, spirit and body are different by definition, a spiritual body is an oxymoron. Evn jinns have physical bodies only they have no mass.
1 By the morning hours

Read the Qur'an!
Why Islam?

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:08 am

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:Besides, reincarnation is different from spiritual resurrection. The difference between the two is that in reincarnation, when an individual dies, they enter another physical body, and the process may be for eternity or however long the deity wants the soul to be reincarnated

What you mean by spiritual? From what I understand, spirit and body are different by definition, a spiritual body is an oxymoron. Evn jinns have physical bodies only they have no mass.

The Hereafter.

A spiritual body is not an oxymoron when we have both just showed you the daleel for why the Resurrection is in fact, spiritual. And no, jinns don't have physical bodies either. The word "jimn" itself even means something that is unknown. Hence, your assertion that jinns have physical bodies is in itself an oxymoron.

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:09 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just showed you the daleel that the body doesn't get resurrected, only the soul is.

That isn't the resurrection though. The resurrection happens to everyone all at once on judgement day. That is the interim.

Circular reasoning.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:10 am

I feel like I should make a good-bye speech bevauw I might get DOS...

This message has been written in case the unfortunate event occurs that I get deleted on site for defending Al-Islam from the kaafireen (which means "disbelievers" and is not a slur at all. I am not using it in that way. Go on Arch's post that's linked in my sig). I have spent a tumultuous yet fun time here on NS. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I've made in The North Pacific, Rossferry and United Empire of Islam. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I have made on the IDT. I praise Allah SWT for giving me and my brothers and sisters the strength to defend against the waswas of ShayTaan coming from those who wanted to slander Allah SWT, Rasoolullah SAWS, the SaHaaba RA and many other important Muslims, including those sitting here reading this. I ask Allah SWT to keep me a Muslim and guide on SiraaaTil-mustaqeem, and I ask the same of Him upon every Muslim on NS and around the world and beyond. May Allah SWT make us successful, aameen. I've spent a great time and have learned a lot from the brothers and sisters here, y'all are a blessing. May Allah SWT bless the brother who first introduced me to discord iirc, aameen. In case I get unjustly DOS from this site, here is my discord account: El-A'Kumba#7358. My discord server is on the 1st page of this IDT.

Assalaamu 'Alaikum wa RaHmatullahi wa Barakatuhu, jazakumullah khairan, baarakullah feekum.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:12 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I feel like I should make a good-bye speech bevauw I might get DOS...

This message has been written in case the unfortunate event occurs that I get deleted on site for defending Al-Islam from the kaafiroon (which means "disbelievers" and is not a slur at all. I am not using it in that way. Go on Arch's post that's linked in my sig). I have spent a tumultuous yet fun time here on NS. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I've made in The North Pacific, Rossferry and United Empire of Islam. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I have made on the IDT. I praise Allah SWT for giving me and my brothers and sisters the strength to defend against the waswas of ShayTaan coming from those who wanted to slander Allah SWT, Rasoolullah SAWS, the SaHaaba RA and many other important Muslims, including those sitting here reading this. I ask Allah SWT to keep me a Muslim and guide on SiraaaTil-mustaqeem, and I ask the same of Him upon every Muslim on NS and around the world and beyond. May Allah SWT make us successful, aameen. I've spent a great time and have learned a lot from the brothers and sisters here, y'all are a blessing. In case I get unjustly DOS from this site, here is my discord account: El-A'Kumba#7358. My discord server is on the 1st page of this IDT.

Assalaamu 'Alaikum wa RaHmatullahi wa Barakatuhu, jazakumullah khairan, baarakullah feekum.

...say what?

Let me guess. A controversial fight in RWDT or Brunei?

Walakium salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I've enjoyed your defenses of Islam. We may have disagreed from time to time, but we generally made a good team. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:17 am

AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I feel like I should make a good-bye speech bevauw I might get DOS...

This message has been written in case the unfortunate event occurs that I get deleted on site for defending Al-Islam from the kaafiroon (which means "disbelievers" and is not a slur at all. I am not using it in that way. Go on Arch's post that's linked in my sig). I have spent a tumultuous yet fun time here on NS. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I've made in The North Pacific, Rossferry and United Empire of Islam. I praise Allah SWT for the friends I have made on the IDT. I praise Allah SWT for giving me and my brothers and sisters the strength to defend against the waswas of ShayTaan coming from those who wanted to slander Allah SWT, Rasoolullah SAWS, the SaHaaba RA and many other important Muslims, including those sitting here reading this. I ask Allah SWT to keep me a Muslim and guide on SiraaaTil-mustaqeem, and I ask the same of Him upon every Muslim on NS and around the world and beyond. May Allah SWT make us successful, aameen. I've spent a great time and have learned a lot from the brothers and sisters here, y'all are a blessing. In case I get unjustly DOS from this site, here is my discord account: El-A'Kumba#7358. My discord server is on the 1st page of this IDT.

...say what?

I've enjoyed your defenses of Islam. We may have disagreed from time to time, but we generally made a good team. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

Started here. If you're wondering why the mods were referenced, go to these 3 threads:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462684
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462720
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462760
Jazakallah Khairan wa aameen.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

AhmadiMuslim1889
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby AhmadiMuslim1889 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:27 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
AhmadiMuslim1889 wrote:...say what?

Started here. If you're wondering why the mods were referenced, go to these 3 threads:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462684
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462720
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=462760
Jazakallah Khairan wa aameen.

Ah ok.

Well, whatever happens, happens.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General