NATION

PASSWORD

China is the real Australia

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whose fault is it?

The ALIENS
8
8%
I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.
16
16%
The AustrALIENS
16
16%
The Illuminati
10
10%
The Reptilians
7
7%
The British and Tea Companies
10
10%
The French
12
12%
The Frickin Commies
20
20%
 
Total votes : 99

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6945
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:22 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Poll is up.

None of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:36 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Poll is up.

None of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you type normally? There’s a zoom in and enlarge font function.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Foxfound
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 pm

My contacts have handed me a list of key figures, locations, and events relevant to this branch of the Conspiracy:

  • Steve Irwin
  • The Great Emu War
  • The Western Australia Secession Referendum
  • The Chatham Islands
  • New Zealand in general
  • Jules Verne's The Clipper of the Clouds (also known as Robur the Conqueror)
  • Hobbiton (the real one)
  • The Gallipoli Campaign
  • Queen Elizabeth II (or THE QUEEN, to use her proper title as specified in the Act of Union)
  • possibly many others
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.

Currently doing my best to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better.

User avatar
Foxfound
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm

I have a vision for the future of this thread, once we get the Australia issue settled once and for all. It's going to go places.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.

Currently doing my best to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6945
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:02 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Can you type normally? There’s a zoom in and enlarge font function.

No, I can't.
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:No, I can't.[/color]

Don’t change my words and using that font to impersonate moderators isn’t allowed iirc.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Cedoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6206
Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Cedoria » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 pm

So us Aussies are aliens then... That explains a lot.

:)


Yep, you got us, we had a big secretive meeting about it in an underground military base in the hollowed out Ayers Rock that told us the whole deal. Now prepare for your new Australien overlords.
In real life I am a libertarian socialist/democratic socialist
★Comrade of the Commonwealth of Socialist States (CSS)★
Likes: Freedom of speech, Freedom of Expression, Direct Democracy, Worker Owned Cooperatives, Secularism, Anti-Theism, Freedom of civil disobediance, Libertarian Socialism, Social equity for minorities.

Dislikes: Neo-Conservatism, Neo-Liberalism, Stalinism, Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Most world leaders, Religious bigotry, Despots of virtually any kind, Imperialism, Putinism, Economic Inequality, Identity Politics, Fascism and assorted far-right movements.



Founding member of The Leftist Assembly

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6945
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:11 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:No, I can't.[/color]

Don’t change my words and using that font to impersonate moderators isn’t allowed iirc.

I didn't impersonate a moderator and I didn't change your words.
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Cedoria wrote:So us Aussies are aliens then... That explains a lot.

:)


Yep, you got us, we had a big secretive meeting about it in an underground military base in the hollowed out Ayers Rock that told us the whole deal. Now prepare for your new Australien overlords.

To be fair, people who actually move to Australia (‘immigrants’ since 1945) are just Austrians and not AustrALIENS.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Foxfound
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:15 pm

I'm actually kind of worried this will be locked soon the way it's going... I'm going to need to finalize my plan for it within the next 24 hours.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.

Currently doing my best to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6945
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Our Alien Overlords wrote:End this thread, Now! The truth must never be reveled.
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
Foxfound
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:21 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Our Alien Overlords wrote:End this thread, Now! The truth must never be reveled.

They can't touch me and they know it. The SCP Foundation's been after me ever since I made their website public, and even they haven't made any progress.

But seriously, if we want this thread to survive, we need to stabilize it. My idea of a new fun topic every week is one of several possibilities.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.

Currently doing my best to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better.

User avatar
Memeosan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Sep 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Memeosan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:25 pm

I think they are onto me, I must get out of Earth before it's too late.

User avatar
Far Easter Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 504
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
Upper Secundus wrote:Are you drunk or high?

Definitely at least one of those things.

Probably both.
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Browns, Indians and Cavs fan.
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
Compass:Left/Right:3.25; Authoritarian/Libertarian:1.28
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159280
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

User avatar
The Xenopolis Confederation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8228
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Xenopolis Confederation » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:33 pm

All of the above.
Pro: Liberty, Liberalism, Capitalism, Secularism, Equal opportunity, Direct Democracy, Windows Chauvinism, Progressive Rock, LGBT+ Rights, Live and let live tbh.
Against: Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Non-Market-Socialism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Autocracy, (A)Theocracy, Macs, "The ends justify the means," Collectivism in all its forms.
Economic: 0.5
Social: -8
I'm a 19 year old Australian who tries to think about things but fails, as we all do. I'll regret this in 2 years tops.

I think I have gender dysphoria so I'd prefer you use she/her pronouns on me. If not, he/him'll do.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Memeosan wrote:I think they are onto me, I must get out of Earth before it's too late.

GOT EM
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Vetalia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13414
Founded: Mar 23, 2005
Corporate Bordello

Postby Vetalia » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Memeosan wrote:I think they are onto me, I must get out of Earth before it's too late.


I'm going to blow your mind and everyone else's here...we're not on Earth, we're actually on Mars and have been the whole time. The Illuminati made Galileo switch the names of the planets in the 16th century to confuse the Reptillians.
"This was no nuclear war," Eddie said. "This...this..." His thin, horrified voice sounded like that of a child.
"NOPE," Blaine agreed. "IT WAS A LOT WORSE THAN THAT, AND IT'S NOT OVER YET."

Proud enemy of the state according to Nancy Pelosi
TRUMP 2020

User avatar
Valrifell
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27242
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:36 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Cedoria wrote:So us Aussies are aliens then... That explains a lot.

:)


Yep, you got us, we had a big secretive meeting about it in an underground military base in the hollowed out Ayers Rock that told us the whole deal. Now prepare for your new Australien overlords.

To be fair, people who actually move to Australia (‘immigrants’ since 1945) are just Austrians and not AustrALIENS.


Now, you're going to have to clarify, when you say "Australia" do you mean the REAL Austrailia (what the normies call China) or the desolate wasteland full of aliens and weirdos?
Sint Musis socii Charites, Furia omnis abesto

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Valrifell wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:To be fair, people who actually move to Australia (‘immigrants’ since 1945) are just Austrians and not AustrALIENS.


Now, you're going to have to clarify, when you say "Australia" do you mean the REAL Austrailia (what the normies call China) or the desolate wasteland full of aliens and weirdos?

The fake one, just an outback with no life that can survive.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Valrifell
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27242
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
Now, you're going to have to clarify, when you say "Australia" do you mean the REAL Austrailia (what the normies call China) or the desolate wasteland full of aliens and weirdos?

The fake one, just an outback with no life that can survive.


But a few Austrians live there?
Sint Musis socii Charites, Furia omnis abesto

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Valrifell wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:The fake one, just an outback with no life that can survive.


But a few Austrians live there?

Yes, but they are in safe spots and sustained by alien technology they mistake for human technology.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Senkaku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18231
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Senkaku » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:28 pm

dril is that you
Instagay

User avatar
Valrifell
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27242
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:29 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
But a few Austrians live there?

Yes, but they are in safe spots and sustained by alien technology they mistake for human technology.


Ah, okay, makes sense now.
Sint Musis socii Charites, Furia omnis abesto

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Senkaku wrote:dril is that you

Who is Dril?
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Apparently the French and the commies did it.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aetor Ournos, Alvecia, Ankenland, Ardeor, Cannot think of a name, Celritannia, Dazchan, Destructive Government Economic System, Dominioan, Empirical Switzerland, Ethel mermania, Eukaryotic Cells, Fahran, Fartsniffage, Future Cascadia, Geneviev, Grinning Dragon, Griphaelln, Heloin, Holy Tedalonia, Kombinita Socialisma Demokratio, Krotfordamions, La xinga, Nilokeras, Nuroblav, Ors Might, Outer Sparta, Rea, San Lumen, Sundiata, Suryak, Sylh Alanor, The Black Forrest, Thepeopl, Vetalia, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads