NATION

PASSWORD

Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?

Yes
146
28%
No
360
68%
Other (Posting in Thread)
20
4%
 
Total votes : 526

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Senator
 
Posts: 3605
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:24 pm

First American Empire wrote:
Elletolis wrote:Eh, if there is going to be any kind of revolution against the current status quo in the US (violent or non-violent) it will probably be led by a coalition of moderates and relative-moderates (ie people not on the far-left or far-right) demanding constitutional reform to end the two-party system and poorly incentivized voting practices. Once plurality in politics has been embraced (and someone finally does something to stop morally bankrupt media companies from exploiting fringe issues for profit) extremist won't be able to piggy back off of major parties and movements any longer, and they'll finally crawl off into a corner to die, as they should have decades ago.


The status quo in the US is so entrenched that it would require an unholy alliance between both the moderates and the radical left to overturn it.

What about us Right-Libertarians? Many of us don't like the two party system either.
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism
Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Nazism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Socialism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism
Fascists on Gameside have declared me an Enemy of the State! lol.
Farnhamia wrote:It's not a community, it's a discussion thread. It says so in the title. The rules apply there just as they do everywhere else. Or are you suggesting we create a "no go" thread, where only Muslims can post? Maybe you can have your own Moderators, too, and throw non-Muslims out. Not going to happen. Post in English or, as I said when I posted the ruling, in some form tat we can translate via Google or another translation mechanism.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:25 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:None of those are/were communist.

No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll:

And because they literally don't/didn't follow the 3 basic tenets of communism: classlessness, statelessness and no currency. Also, being admire by someone doesn't mean anything in terms of personal ideological standing.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Senator
 
Posts: 3605
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:28 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll:

And because they literally don't/didn't follow the 3 basic tenets of communism: classlessness, statelessness and no currency. Also, being admire by someone doesn't mean anything in terms of personal ideological standing.

Yes, those three things didn't happen because the experiment was a failure. It is an unachievable ideal that results in bloodshed every single time it is attempted. Just because it didn't make it to the end state does not mean it doesn't count as an attempt.
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism
Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Nazism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Socialism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism
Fascists on Gameside have declared me an Enemy of the State! lol.
Farnhamia wrote:It's not a community, it's a discussion thread. It says so in the title. The rules apply there just as they do everywhere else. Or are you suggesting we create a "no go" thread, where only Muslims can post? Maybe you can have your own Moderators, too, and throw non-Muslims out. Not going to happen. Post in English or, as I said when I posted the ruling, in some form tat we can translate via Google or another translation mechanism.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:30 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:And because they literally don't/didn't follow the 3 basic tenets of communism: classlessness, statelessness and no currency. Also, being admire by someone doesn't mean anything in terms of personal ideological standing.

Yes, those three things didn't happen because the experiment was a failure. It is an unachievable ideal that results in bloodshed every single time it is attempted. Just because it didn't make it to the end state does not mean it doesn't count as an attempt.

Doesn't an attempt at something mean you at least got to that point. None of those examples that we're pointed out got to communism, they only got to a variant of socialism.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Valrifell
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21023
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:None of those are/were communist.

No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll:


There's no consensus within Left-Wing circles regarding if the USSR is what everyone had in mind with Communism, and this has been since the start.

Nobody questions whether or not Nazi Germany or Mussolini's Italy were Fascist.
I like to imagine Sisyphus happy
I did some things

How not to debate: put snarky things implicitly calling out other posters in your sig

User avatar
Aureumterra
Minister
 
Posts: 3036
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Valrifell wrote:Nobody questions whether or not Nazi Germany.

Many people do question wether or not Nazi Germany was actually fascist, since Hitler did everything differing to the Fascist Manifesto

Valrifell wrote:or Mussolini's Italy were Fascist.

Two things:
  • Mussolini invented Fascism (or at least had a part in it)
  • Mussolini didn’t follow his own definition in terms of ideology
The closest state in history to true fascism was Francoist Spain, but even then, it didn’t have socialism, which is a core part of fascism
♔-Put this in your sig if you’re a Monarchy/Empire
Emperor of the MIF! Join today to preserve monarchy!
Pro: Trump, MAGA, Capitalism, Gender Equality, MAGA 2020
Anti: Democrats, 3rd wave feminism, Racism, Socialism, ANTIFA
Icelandic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player (yes, I live in Ísland, and it’s NOT called Iceland)
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Kragholm Free States wrote:oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 609
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:42 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
First American Empire wrote:
The status quo in the US is so entrenched that it would require an unholy alliance between both the moderates and the radical left to overturn it.

What about us Right-Libertarians? Many of us don't like the two party system either.


Maybe, but the only way to make real change in the US is to take control of one of the two main parties and get control of both Congress and the Presidency. The Republican party is currently a lost cause for political change, since its two main branches are "polite pro-status quo", and "angry racist pro-status quo". I don't see many Right-Libertarians allying with the Democrats in order to get electoral reforms at the moment, but it would certainly help if enough of them did that.
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Senator
 
Posts: 3605
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm

First American Empire wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:What about us Right-Libertarians? Many of us don't like the two party system either.


Maybe, but the only way to make real change in the US is to take control of one of the two main parties and get control of both Congress and the Presidency. The Republican party is currently a lost cause for political change, since its two main branches are "polite pro-status quo", and "angry racist pro-status quo". I don't see many Right-Libertarians allying with the Democrats in order to get electoral reforms at the moment, but it would certainly help if enough of them did that.

The Republican party is trying to block all candidates for the presidency that aren't Trump (I'm thinking of creating a thread about that.), and the Democratic party isn't under the control of people who want electoral reform.

If the Democrats go in that direction, then I'd support them on that issue, and I hope that a significant amount of us does the same.
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism
Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Nazism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Socialism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism
Fascists on Gameside have declared me an Enemy of the State! lol.
Farnhamia wrote:It's not a community, it's a discussion thread. It says so in the title. The rules apply there just as they do everywhere else. Or are you suggesting we create a "no go" thread, where only Muslims can post? Maybe you can have your own Moderators, too, and throw non-Muslims out. Not going to happen. Post in English or, as I said when I posted the ruling, in some form tat we can translate via Google or another translation mechanism.

User avatar
Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24439
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:51 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:None of those are/were communist.

No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll:


Yes, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics actually called itself the Union of Soviet Communist Republics. In other news, the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is single-handedly the freest and most democratic place on Earth, and National Socialists are Socialists. :roll:

Aureumterra wrote:
Valrifell wrote:or Mussolini's Italy were Fascist.

Two things:
  • Mussolini invented Fascism (or at least had a part in it)
  • Mussolini didn’t follow his own definition in terms of ideology
The closest state in history to true fascism was Francoist Spain, but even then, it didn’t have socialism, which is a core part of fascism


Lol, this amazing fucking meme again. No, Socialism is not a core part of any Fascist ideology anywhere. There's a damn good reason why the Francoists, Mussolini's Italy, and Nazi Germany were all dialectically opposed to Socialists.
Anarchy's my name AND my game. RAINBOW! Revolutionary Catalonia and Revolutionary Rojava Forever! ^_^
I am Her Majesty, Torra I, of the House Anarkittismo, NS's self-anointed Anarcho-Monarchist Queen. Now known as God-Empress Torra.
"Al fascismo no se le discute, se le destruye/Fascism is not discussed, it is destroyed." - Buenaventura Durruti
You probably have my idea of Communism wrong.
"When the people are being hit with a stick, they are not happier if the stick is called “the stick of the people”. The State is an oppression that must be abolished."
I go by Torra and feminine pronouns! They/Them/Their are perfectly acceptable alternatives as well :3

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Senator
 
Posts: 3605
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Torrocca wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll:


Yes, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics actually called itself the Union of Soviet Communist Republics. In other news, the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is single-handedly the freest and most democratic place on Earth, and National Socialists are Socialists. :roll:

The Communist Party of the Soviet Union described itself as communist. It wasn't like it was the only legal political party in the country. :roll:
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism
Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Nazism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Socialism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism
Fascists on Gameside have declared me an Enemy of the State! lol.
Farnhamia wrote:It's not a community, it's a discussion thread. It says so in the title. The rules apply there just as they do everywhere else. Or are you suggesting we create a "no go" thread, where only Muslims can post? Maybe you can have your own Moderators, too, and throw non-Muslims out. Not going to happen. Post in English or, as I said when I posted the ruling, in some form tat we can translate via Google or another translation mechanism.

User avatar
Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24439
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:07 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Torrocca wrote:
Yes, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics actually called itself the Union of Soviet Communist Republics. In other news, the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea is single-handedly the freest and most democratic place on Earth, and National Socialists are Socialists. :roll:

The Communist Party of the Soviet Union described itself as communist. It wasn't like it was the only legal political party in the country. :roll:


Whoa, a party that called itself Communist? That's so cool! And did they implement any of the well-known Communist ideas that make Communism, Communism, such as social ownership of the means of production? How about a stateless, classless, moneyless society? What about equality?
Anarchy's my name AND my game. RAINBOW! Revolutionary Catalonia and Revolutionary Rojava Forever! ^_^
I am Her Majesty, Torra I, of the House Anarkittismo, NS's self-anointed Anarcho-Monarchist Queen. Now known as God-Empress Torra.
"Al fascismo no se le discute, se le destruye/Fascism is not discussed, it is destroyed." - Buenaventura Durruti
You probably have my idea of Communism wrong.
"When the people are being hit with a stick, they are not happier if the stick is called “the stick of the people”. The State is an oppression that must be abolished."
I go by Torra and feminine pronouns! They/Them/Their are perfectly acceptable alternatives as well :3

User avatar
United States of Natan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5746
Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby United States of Natan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:09 pm

No. In today's day and age, fascism will always give way to democracy. It may take a while, but it always happens. You cannot have an educated populace deprived of their rights.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Harris/O'Rourke 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62964
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Torrocca wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:The Communist Party of the Soviet Union described itself as communist. It wasn't like it was the only legal political party in the country. :roll:


Whoa, a party that called itself Communist? That's so cool! And did they implement any of the well-known Communist ideas that make Communism, Communism, such as social ownership of the means of production? How about a stateless, classless, moneyless society? What about equality?

You just used a self-described name as an argument for what that thing was, and now you're dismissing someone else doing the same fucking thing.
Yes, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics actually called itself the Union of Soviet Communist Republics.
Last edited by Genivaria on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Torrocca
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24439
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torrocca » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Torrocca wrote:
Whoa, a party that called itself Communist? That's so cool! And did they implement any of the well-known Communist ideas that make Communism, Communism, such as social ownership of the means of production? How about a stateless, classless, moneyless society? What about equality?

You just used a self-described name as an argument for what that thing was, and now you're dismissing someone else doing the same fucking thing.
Yes, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics actually called itself the Union of Soviet Communist Republics.


It's almost like, when that quote of mine's taken into the complete context I had it in that is my entire post, that I don't consider the USSR to have been very much Socialist, either, and that the name alone doesn't make it such. :roll:
Anarchy's my name AND my game. RAINBOW! Revolutionary Catalonia and Revolutionary Rojava Forever! ^_^
I am Her Majesty, Torra I, of the House Anarkittismo, NS's self-anointed Anarcho-Monarchist Queen. Now known as God-Empress Torra.
"Al fascismo no se le discute, se le destruye/Fascism is not discussed, it is destroyed." - Buenaventura Durruti
You probably have my idea of Communism wrong.
"When the people are being hit with a stick, they are not happier if the stick is called “the stick of the people”. The State is an oppression that must be abolished."
I go by Torra and feminine pronouns! They/Them/Their are perfectly acceptable alternatives as well :3

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15468
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.

User avatar
Great Minarchistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5717
Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Great Minarchistan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:10 pm

San Lumen wrote:
The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket wrote:Liberal democracy is perhaps unaffordable, but fascism remains far too much of a fringe for it to get the support it would need to seize power.

The said the same thing about Germany in the 1930s. Or that fringe far right groups would never take power again. They did in Hungary

Yeah, the conditions of a country that was neck-deep into an economic fallout are comparable to the milquetoast post-08 stagnation :roll:

I'd also defy the notion that fascism and nazism were far-right -- they were totalitarian for sure, but that doesn't excuse peddling for the horseshoe bs.
Last edited by Great Minarchistan on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

User avatar
Kragholm Free States
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 352
Founded: Mar 19, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kragholm Free States » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.


oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder
Formerly New Aerios
I don't use NS stats, here's my factbooks

Obligatory Political Compass:
Left/Right: 7.88, Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.82

User avatar
Great Minarchistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5717
Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Great Minarchistan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:13 pm

Kragholm Free States wrote:
Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.


oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

NSG declined quite a lot since last time I've been posting here
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2375
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.

Please improve the quality of your ironic posts only meant to aggravate people before posting them.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Aureumterra
Minister
 
Posts: 3036
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Kragholm Free States wrote:
Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.


oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

:rofl: :clap: This one’s going in the sig
♔-Put this in your sig if you’re a Monarchy/Empire
Emperor of the MIF! Join today to preserve monarchy!
Pro: Trump, MAGA, Capitalism, Gender Equality, MAGA 2020
Anti: Democrats, 3rd wave feminism, Racism, Socialism, ANTIFA
Icelandic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player (yes, I live in Ísland, and it’s NOT called Iceland)
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Kragholm Free States wrote:oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

User avatar
Greater Loegria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 587
Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Loegria » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind, is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.

Excellent satire. Otherwise, dear help you like.
CONFŒDERATIO MAGNA LŒGRIÆ
Yr Cynghraig Lloegreg Mawr

"Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who traineth my hands for war, and my fingers for battle." -King David
Roman Catholic|High Tory|British|Classicist
The Loegrian Confederacy
Capital: Caer Ddywfol
Leader: Lord Chancellor Admiral Cadwaladr ap Rhydderch
Government type: Federal Parliamentary Theo-Aristocracy (SUSPENDED)
Religion: Loegrian Catholicism
Characteristics: Imperialist, Mercantilist, Conservative, Militarist, Theocratic
Industries: pastoral agriculture, fishing, coal, uranium, financial services, timber
Catholic Conservative Briton, Late Antiquities Student & Reservist Officer in training. Interests; History, Linguistics, Literature, Theology, Hunting, Classical & Liturgical Music, gastronomy, rugby and alcohol.

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11707
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Saiwania wrote:Adolf Hitler is my favorite politician. Sure, he's not perfect and made a lot of dumb decisions- but... he was still overall, the best Germany has ever had. His not listening to his generals on the Eastern Front, actually saved the situation a few times. He had the correct broad strategic view in wanting to capture the Caucasus instead of driving straight towards Moscow. Moscow's fall wouldn't have gained anything for the Germans like the capture of oil fields would have. Soviets would simply retreat to Ural mountains and use scorched earth until they recaptured Moscow again if Moscow was taken.

Hitler has politics I'd like to see more of on the world stage, well- asides from being so anti-Jew and anti-Slav when those peoples could've been assets, but raised in a different environment, he'd probably have different priorities in mind that're more relevant and less counterproductive.

The ultimate political leader I can get behind in my mind is someone whom I can call daddy. Someone who can keep me safe, but will tell me what to do within reason.

Yea, the Caucasus strategy was not viable with how virulent Soviet resistance would have become. And anyway, Hitler's tactics for whipping up the masses were useful, though someone else's oratory could have served the same purpose during the depression.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15468
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:41 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Please improve the quality of your ironic posts only meant to aggravate people before posting them.


I mean it. I can't praise Saddam Hussein as much, because he was objectively speaking- not as militarily successful and thus I'm less impressed by his accomplishments. He didn't conquer Iran and didn't even come close to conquering Saudi Arabia. Had he managed to keep the US on his side, his reign would've been quite a lot better in my eyes. Assad is better for Syria because at least he held on in spite of internal and external opponents trying to push him out.
Last edited by Saiwania on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Duhon
Minister
 
Posts: 3153
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Duhon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:43 pm

United States of Natan wrote:No. In today's day and age, fascism will always give way to democracy. It may take a while, but it always happens. You cannot have an educated populace deprived of their rights.


Unless that apparently educated populace is fed shit from five onwards.

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11707
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Saiwania wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Please improve the quality of your ironic posts only meant to aggravate people before posting them.


I mean it. I can't praise Saddam Hussein as much, because he was objectively speaking- not as militarily successful and thus I'm less impressed by his accomplishments. He didn't conquer Iran and didn't even some close to conquering Saudi Arabia. Had he managed to keep the US on his side, his reign would've been quite a lot better in my eyes. Assad is better for Syria because at least he held on in spite of internal and external opponents trying to push him out.

Assad has killed so many people to "hold onto power". At that point, his power is just built on human bones.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: British Tackeettlaus, Dooom35796821595, Dumb Ideologies, EastKekistan, Ethel mermania, Exabot [Bot], Fahran, First American Empire, Greater vakolicci haven, Hamstan, Israeli Commonwealth, Liriena, Majestic-12 [Bot], Nakena, Neanderthaland, Publica, Saiwania, Souseiseki, South Odreria, Soviet Tankistan, The Alma Mater, The Blaatschapen, The New California Republic, The Sherpa Empire, The South Falls, Thermodolia, Thyrgga, Trinitarium, Vassenor, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads