NATION

PASSWORD

(Daily CBT) Three Good Things

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Fri May 03, 2019 4:43 pm

1) Watched endgame.

2) got a lot of progress done on the novel.

3) started a diet.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm

1) Worked nine hours, which is awesome. Third day into the cold and working's taken my mind off it.
2) Had a nice amount of mint chocolate chip ice cream. That also takes my mind off it.
3) Felt good talking to a fellow employee. He was like "You thinkin' about joinin' the army?" and I was thinking "That's an odd question to ask" but replied "It's crossed my mind". Haven't really talked about it, but I guess my appreciation for veterans and askin' a few what it's like hasn't gone unnoticed. :P
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Frickin got medicine for boyfriend

Watched Afro Samurai

Took the dog on a walk
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun May 05, 2019 7:51 pm

1) Survived another 9 hours of work yay~
2) Family went shopping without me. I love them, I love hanging out with them, but it's nice to have a day to my own tomorrow. Mostly*
3) Wonderland, a pair of puzzle game trilogies that I absolutely love and too few people seem to know about, went open-source and is being modded. Heck. Yes.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue May 07, 2019 7:27 pm

1) Passed a "test" of sorts at my job, so yaaaay~
2) Got to mostly relax while at work today
3) Ended up having so much fun at the end of it that I kept my family waiting. Oops. :P

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Been a while, but a lot happened recently:

1) Got my uniform of sorts for work... eeeeeeeeeee
2) Got my 401(k) set up. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3) Worked without a break today simply because I felt like it. eeeeeeeeeeeeh

:lol:

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat May 11, 2019 7:06 pm

1) 21st issue accepted! yay >ω<
2) Got a lot of odds and ends done today.
3) My region's governmen't having a massive overhaul, but it's looking like it could turn out for the better, if it plays out right. :)

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat May 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Got oil and filter for me bike

Started packing my bag for the new job

Deposited the last check I'll ever get from the CCC
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Sat May 11, 2019 11:06 pm

Some of these, I'm not sure I could consider good, but... there you go.

1. Got a better sense of how to cook the pork strips into bacon as an attempt at English breakfasts for my family. Still can't get it to taste very good, though.

2. Finally internalised how to build better in a computer game and why traffic jams were occurring. Also why people only took the bus when it was right next to their house as opposed to along an avenue.

3. Packed for a trip I'm going off for in two weeks, though I still feel kind of weird about it and almost as though I don't deserve to do it or that I'll flounder pretty badly at it unless I had aced my French, which I hadn't. (It's an immersion programme, for what it's worth, and one where the lessons are to reinforce our understanding of the French modules we'd taken... I still feel weird anyways. Like I did too poorly to justify it. Like I feel for a lot of things, really...)

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 pm

1) Made a couple really nice tracks.
2) Work let me take a different shift on the days I'm volunteering. <3
3) Secondary's region didn't implode yay~

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Thu May 16, 2019 3:09 am

Garden is beginning to look happy.
Major work task finished after a bloody long day.
Snowshoes got some more use right at the end of the season.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Past month I'ven't posted:

1) Finished a music piece designated my region's anthem

2) Guy from work's taken an interest in my music interest and has taken it upon himseIf to see that I keep at it :P

3) I've Iost 20 pounds since I started working — two months ago :rofl:

Today:

1) Got to do customer service stuff at work: what a rush ,_,

2) Getting used to work; Iegit spent 6 days doing 8+ hours of work (not counting Iunch break) and I'm stiII not super exhausted

3) Made some important announcements regarding my activity on NS :P
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:18 pm

1) controlled my insomnia
2) booked flights for a vacation
3) managed to get my blood tension back to normal.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:21 pm

1. I got my puppy out to play today + Gave him a bath
2. I worked out today
3. I said good morning to most of the people i talked to this morning.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

1. I finished Game of Thrones Season 3
2. I watched a documentary regarding Dictatorship's
3. I got a gift(card) from a friend.

bonus: My little brother's hair is finally growing back in (lost it during cancer treatment)
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:50 pm

1) My aIbum's on tidaI now I guess :P

2) ReaIizing how much I think I reaIIy wouId Iike to pursue music a bit more intentiveIy

3) Getting used to typing with a broken keyboard

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General