NATION

PASSWORD

Is Anybody tired of hearing about Anti-Sjws

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Is Anybody tired of hearing about Anti-Sjws

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:03 am

Image


An Anti-"SJW" is a collection of several individuals that have a strong dislike for social progressive and social liberals. The "SJW" is someone from the Left-section of libertarianism. They are liberals, anarchist or some form of "communist". However the Anti-sjw considers everything that isn't conservative SJW, and they see the term of social justice as a negative thing.

I see them as a irrational group that waste it's time on insignificant issues, on insignificant people, and complains about things not in it's favor. What do you think about these people, are you one of these "totally woke non-Npc double-think Npcs". I want a meaningful discussion, no foolishness or trolling( this includes no Ben Shapiro "Logics" and "Facts").
Last edited by Communal concils on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12567
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:04 am

I haven't been hearing about them much, lately at least. But yes, if your only position is antagonizing someone else, you don't have a position.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
New Sukberia
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Sep 18, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Sukberia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 am

I'm a "libéral" on the American term, actually a social democrat with nationalistic leaninngs. I hâte sjw because they are regressive. They aren't actually left wing or libéral.

And no, i don't support conservatives, but i'd rather NOT have to choose between the 2 of them.

Also Ben Shapiro has no logic or facts. He goes "facts befote feelings" but he Will shut you down if You even bring up Israel.
Last edited by New Sukberia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valkist, Social-Democratic Nationalist, French, European, Atheist, law student.

It's okay to be gay!

♔-Put this in your sig if you're a Monarchy!

Pro : Keynesian Economics, Democracy, Constitutionnal Monarchy, European Imperialism, Social-Democracy, Nationalism, Militarism, LGB rights, Secularism, USA / NATO, Science, Choice

Neutral: Conservatism, T rights, Reagan, Gun rights, Eastern Europe

Anti: Fascists and Nazis, Russia, Iran, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey in Europe, Autocracy, Oligarchy, Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton, Anti-EU people, Libertarians, any form of religion in the public sphere

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 am

The South Falls wrote:I haven't been hearing about them much, lately at least. But yes, if your only position is antagonizing someone else, you don't have a position.



They are a very Diverse group. They are a collection of the regular conservatives, reactionaries and classical liberals( but also Alt-right). They are only unified in their hatred for a insignificant group.
Last edited by Communal concils on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:14 am

New Sukberia wrote:I'm a "libéral" on the American term, actually a social democrat with nationalistic leaninngs. I hâte sjw because they are regressive. They aren't actually left wing or libéral.

And no, i don't support conservatives, but i'd rather NOT have to choose between the 2 of them.

Also Ben Shapiro has no logic or facts. He goes "facts befote feelings" but he Will shut you down if You even bring up Israel.



The Left-Libertarians called "SjWs" are left-wing, they are a variant that you dislike. Call yourself ant-idepol( anti- identity politics) instead, there are many leftist that agree with you (including me). Also the suppose movement is dominated by people that will call you a SjW.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2492
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:17 am

10/10 best thread.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
New Sukberia
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Sep 18, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Sukberia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:18 am

Communal concils wrote:
New Sukberia wrote:I'm a "libéral" on the American term, actually a social democrat with nationalistic leaninngs. I hâte sjw because they are regressive. They aren't actually left wing or libéral.

And no, i don't support conservatives, but i'd rather NOT have to choose between the 2 of them.

Also Ben Shapiro has no logic or facts. He goes "facts befote feelings" but he Will shut you down if You even bring up Israel.



The Left-Libertarians called "SjWs" are left-wing, they are a variant that you dislike. Call yourself ant-idepol( anti- identity politics) instead, there are many leftist that agree with you (including me). Also the suppose movement is dominated by people that will call you a SjW.


I know. Thats why i font put myself in the "anti-sjw" field.

Take Sargon of Akkad for instance. Used to ne leftwing, now he's a "classical libéral" That praises Steve bannon, nigel farage SIMPLY TO "OWN THE LIBS".

People like That only have the ideology to hate, they are trolls at best.

If i hate anti-sjws, it's because i am a leftist:

-i support gay rights
-i support democracy
-I hate reactionnaries, the unirocal ones
-i support women's rights.
Valkist, Social-Democratic Nationalist, French, European, Atheist, law student.

It's okay to be gay!

♔-Put this in your sig if you're a Monarchy!

Pro : Keynesian Economics, Democracy, Constitutionnal Monarchy, European Imperialism, Social-Democracy, Nationalism, Militarism, LGB rights, Secularism, USA / NATO, Science, Choice

Neutral: Conservatism, T rights, Reagan, Gun rights, Eastern Europe

Anti: Fascists and Nazis, Russia, Iran, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey in Europe, Autocracy, Oligarchy, Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton, Anti-EU people, Libertarians, any form of religion in the public sphere

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:10/10 best thread.



thank you.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
Kowani
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16563
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:21 am

I’m more tired of hearing from Anti-SJW’s then about them, but hey.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Atheist and still proud of it. Spanish Expat.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Prydania wrote:
As a Canadian? I find Americans and their deep, deep distrust of the government to be fundamentally, critically, laughably flawed. I find some aspects of your country completely absurd. The distrust of anything remotely resembling authority is one. The gun problem that stems from that is another.

Seangoli wrote:You are spouting nonsensical drivel with no coherent thought, little logic, and at the end of it all just angry opining at the clouds based on a truly astonishly low level of knowledge or understanding of the subject matter.

0% Capitalism

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40784
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:22 am

People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!
Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀssᴇʀɪsᴛ Sᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ Cʟᴜʙ ᴏғ Dᴜᴍʙ Iᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸ One People, One Nation, Many Puddings ¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸
The thirty-something tsundere trans cryptofascist nobody warned you about
♆ P ᴀ x D I ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ♆

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12567
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:24 am

Communal concils wrote:
The South Falls wrote:I haven't been hearing about them much, lately at least. But yes, if your only position is antagonizing someone else, you don't have a position.



They are a very Diverse group. They are a collection of the regular conservatives, reactionaries and classical liberals( but also Alt-right). They are only unified in their hatred for a insignificant group.

SJW hate videos are the same 2 1/2 clips edited, cut or drawn out to hell.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Valrifell
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21972
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valrifell » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:24 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!


What if I think everyone is an SJW fascist?
I like to imagine Sisyphus happy
I did some things

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:26 am

New Sukberia wrote:
Communal concils wrote:

The Left-Libertarians called "SjWs" are left-wing, they are a variant that you dislike. Call yourself ant-idepol( anti- identity politics) instead, there are many leftist that agree with you (including me). Also the suppose movement is dominated by people that will call you a SjW.


I know. Thats why i font put myself in the "anti-sjw" field.

Take Sargon of Akkad for instance. Used to ne leftwing, now he's a "classical libéral" That praises Steve bannon, nigel farage SIMPLY TO "OWN THE LIBS".

People like That only have the ideology to hate, they are trolls at best.

If i hate anti-sjws, it's because i am a leftist:

-i support gay rights
-i support democracy
-I hate reactionnaries, the unirocal ones
-i support women's rights.



I think that they attract to much members of the alt-right. They complain about not having racist or undesired individuals, but their "Other" enemy is working with them. The situation is like Proverb "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend".
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
Hurdergaryp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31499
Founded: Jul 10, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hurdergaryp » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 am

Valrifell wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!

What if I think everyone is an SJW fascist?

In that case your dating life is going to become complicated, or should I say more complicated?

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!



Very sad. Even worse, they call themselves Skeptics.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
Heloin
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7968
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 am

Valrifell wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!


What if I think everyone is an SJW fascist?

You say that but don't a large amount of those anti-SJW youtubers call SJWs fascist.
Don't waste any time mourning. Organise! - Joe Hill

Rabbit and Rhodie Girl in her 20's. Proudly Zimbabwean, living in sunny and humid Florida. Industrial Workers of the World
I love Rugby. Go Springboks, Go Sables! Singing Queen of NSG. I draw things. Take a look!

User avatar
Inkopolitia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 552
Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Inkopolitia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:30 am

Did anti-SJWs kill your family and sell their mutilated remains on Craigslist? Why is the title in full caps?
Last edited by Inkopolitia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
squid

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 133387
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:30 am

I'm tired of thread titles screaming at me.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40784
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 am

Valrifell wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:People who scream incoherently about how everyone they don't like is either an SJW or a fascist (choose your side of the spectrum) get promoted by algorithms because virulent content tends to get more clicks and commentary than more thoughtful stuff. In many ways the systems are a very pure democracy - we might be sick of it, but the number of popular and semi-popular "creators" who make money out of this shit would tend to suggest we're in the minority!


What if I think everyone is an SJW fascist?


Probably quite suited to conspiracy theory videos.
Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀssᴇʀɪsᴛ Sᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ Cʟᴜʙ ᴏғ Dᴜᴍʙ Iᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸ One People, One Nation, Many Puddings ¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸
The thirty-something tsundere trans cryptofascist nobody warned you about
♆ P ᴀ x D I ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ♆

User avatar
Maydona
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Maydona » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 am

"Anti-sjws", at least in my experience, are usually nothing more than broken records repeating everything they hear from their favourite youtubers and are pretty obnoxious to deal with, what makes it worse is they have little to zero original opinions of their own so it's always the same ol' tired arguments they bring up.
Nation info:
Fullname: Republic of Maydon
Capital: Vavalon City
Offical Languages: Standard Kaylian, Simplified Vavalonian, Fledgien, High Cusle
Population: 284 Billion Citizens
Demographics by species: B type Humans 35%, Diesel 25%, Larga 10%, Gulipicts 5%, Demihumans 5%, Kulchacts 5%, Others 15%
By Religion: Christianity 23%, The Sacrosanct 9%, Islam 7% The Diesel Artamas Faiths 5%, Others 56%
Government: Interstellar Senatorial martial republic, Semi-Representative Democracy
GDP: Total; 50 Trillion Marks, Per capita; 53,345


Personal info:
Name: Samantha Rostova
Age: 25
Gender: Transwoman
Location: RI
Interests: Sci-fi, Cats, Flags, History, Philosophy, Art
Political stance: Marxist-Leninist

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 am

Ifreann wrote:I'm tired of thread titles screaming at me.



well, you did click on it. If it's large, people want it.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5755
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am

Anti-SJWs aren't all reactionaries or conservatives. There are plenty of social liberals like Bill Maher who get angry when other liberals take social justice activism too far.
Nova Cyberia wrote:Thank you. I appreciate your respect for my low opinion of you.
Call me Liber for short.
Not to be confused with Novus America. We are different people with very different political opinions.

User avatar
Communal concils
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal concils » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am

Maydona wrote:"Anti-sjws", at least in my experience, are usually nothing more than broken records repeating everything they hear from their favourite youtubers and are pretty obnoxious to deal with, what makes it worse is they have little to zero original opinions of their own so it's always the same ol' tired arguments they bring up.



They are NPCs.
Woke Leftist: Anti-Liberal Leftist

List of liberal or semi-liberal ideologies to avoid: "Left"-communism, trotskyism, Intersectionalism, anarchism,classical liberal, social liberalism and economic liberalism( conservatives are addcited to this)

Become woke, and free yourself from the lies of mainstream corporate consumerist media.you should also become an anti-consumerist and anti-capitalist. Embrace socialism( the command economy is better.)
NOTE: I sometimes use picture of Controversial Cambodian Man to criticize Mainstream Leftist.

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40784
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 am

Communal concils wrote:
Ifreann wrote:I'm tired of thread titles screaming at me.



well, you did click on it. If it's large, people want it.


mods censor this thread it's approaching handholding levels of lewd.
Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀssᴇʀɪsᴛ Sᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ Cʟᴜʙ ᴏғ Dᴜᴍʙ Iᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸ One People, One Nation, Many Puddings ¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸
The thirty-something tsundere trans cryptofascist nobody warned you about
♆ P ᴀ x D I ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ♆

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 133387
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Communal concils wrote:

well, you did click on it. If it's large, people want it.


mods censor this thread it's approaching handholding levels of lewd.

I need an adult!
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Aclion, Autumn Wind, Costa Fierro, Dooom35796821595, Heloin, Holy Marsh, LiberNovusAmericae, Miami Shores, Nakena, Nioya, Ors Might, Senkaku, Serconas, Sovaal, Tarsonis, Teachian, Telconi, The Black Forrest, The East Marches II, The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile, The Intergalactic Banking Guild, Uiiop

Advertisement

Remove ads