NATION

PASSWORD

Alabama High School Students Use Racial Slurs on Video

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Xmara wrote:They should be suspended. There is no question that what they were doing is highly offensive.

Though I don’t think their identities should be disclosed nor do I think they should be doxxed.

Suspend them (thereby negatively impacting their education) for something that didn't happen at school? :eyebrow:
Insert trite farewell here

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:34 am

Hey this school is just down the street from me. I thought I would be attending there when I moved out on this side of town but went to another school nearby instead.

They probably should be reprimanded for their actions but knowing this state and how the Board of Education handles things they'll ignore it for bigger things like a student wearing his hood up in class.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Previous

Return to General