NATION

PASSWORD

Denounced

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do you say?

32%
6%
11%
32%
18%

Total votes : 65

The United Chinese Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 am

Purpelia wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:Come on, Low blow, there's no reason to act in such way.

If someone harms you or a close family member has committed a sin beyond forgiveness. If anything he is not being harsh enough. This needs to be pursued to the ends of the earth.

So if someone accidentally drops a bunch of books on your foot, making it ache for a few minutes, you're going to hunt and kill them?
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

PRO-GUAIDO (Venezuelan chair of parliament...)
OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?
DELICIOUS AND TASTY (Meatless burgers are Satan's work)

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 am

The United Chinese Republic wrote:
Purpelia wrote:If someone harms you or a close family member has committed a sin beyond forgiveness. If anything he is not being harsh enough. This needs to be pursued to the ends of the earth.

So if someone accidentally drops a bunch of books on your foot, making it ache for a few minutes, you're going to hunt and kill them?

If that results in me getting sent to the hospital for serious treatment as in this scenario than I bloody well will. Or rather I'll sue for damages as I don't believe in murder.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

The United Chinese Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:35 am

Purpelia wrote:
The United Chinese Republic wrote:So if someone accidentally drops a bunch of books on your foot, making it ache for a few minutes, you're going to hunt and kill them?

If that results in me getting sent to the hospital for serious treatment as in this scenario than I bloody well will. Or rather I'll sue for damages as I don't believe in murder.

That's pretty violent - I just said it only hurt for a few minutes. And if it were an accident, well it isn't well justified.
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

PRO-GUAIDO (Venezuelan chair of parliament...)
OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?
DELICIOUS AND TASTY (Meatless burgers are Satan's work)

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:37 am

The United Chinese Republic wrote:
Purpelia wrote:If that results in me getting sent to the hospital for serious treatment as in this scenario than I bloody well will. Or rather I'll sue for damages as I don't believe in murder.

That's pretty violent - I just said it only hurt for a few minutes. And if it were an accident, well it isn't well justified.

AND AGAIN. THIS SCENARIO EXPLICITLY TALKS ABOUT A PERSON BEING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR SERIOUS INJURY. READ THE OP.

I am not responding to you any more after this message. As you will be placed on my ignore list due to your failure to participate in the discussion with integrity.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:14 am

I find all homophobia repugnant and the involvement of the personal dispute doesn't change that for me. Rebecca is a vile bigot whether she gave that sermon to spite Alice or not.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:09 am

Page wrote:I find all homophobia repugnant and the involvement of the personal dispute doesn't change that for me. Rebecca is a vile bigot whether she gave that sermon to spite Alice or not.

So she a botch ?!???

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:43 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:There are lots of problems with this scenario that everyone has probably already pointed out so I'm just go skip to the end credits:

Rebecca is a bitch

How?
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Alice is a rug.

:?:

She is homophobic which makes her automatically an asshole and she refused to properly to punish her child aft that after they sent someone to the hospital.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 am

Andsed wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:How?

:?:

She is homophobic.

Well according to the OP, she was specifically referring to homosexual acts, not homosexuals themselves.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:06 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Andsed wrote:She is homophobic.

Well according to the OP, she was specifically referring to homosexual acts, not homosexuals themselves.

Still homophobic and still an asshole. If you think two people of the same gender having sex is wrong your an asshole.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Neihchfer
Secretary

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:20 am

Andsed wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Well according to the OP, she was specifically referring to homosexual acts, not homosexuals themselves.

Still homophobic and still an asshole. If you think two people of the same gender having sex is wrong your an asshole.

How typical of a Liberal (Presumably. If you're not, sorry, but you really sound like one.) to view the beliefs of the other side to be "Evil".
Here's your argument, dissected: She holds Conservative beliefs in terms of LGBT Rights, therefore, she is evil. You do not support LGBT rights, therefore, you're an asshole. Perhaps, you should quit spending so much time in tumblr and acknowledge that other people have opinions that you may disagree with, but are not evil assholes. Also, El Amin Caliphate is a Muslim, probably. What would happen if I tell your tumblr buddies that you disagree with a Muslim? That's right, you will be stoned.
This nation is what happens if I stretch my ideology, until I can't no longer agree with it. Including the Kaiser.
Traditionalist, Identitarian, CHAD, Ultra-Nationalist, Monarchist.
My political compass (I'm not a Nazi, I swear.)

Hey Kids, wanna be gay? Take a look at this Chad

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am

Neihchfer wrote:
Andsed wrote:Still homophobic and still an asshole. If you think two people of the same gender having sex is wrong your an asshole.

How typical of a Liberal (Presumably. If you're not, sorry, but you really sound like one.) to view the beliefs of the other side to be "Evil".
Here's your argument, dissected: She holds Conservative beliefs in terms of LGBT Rights, therefore, she is evil. You do not support LGBT rights, therefore, you're an asshole. Perhaps, you should quit spending so much time in tumblr and acknowledge that other people have opinions that you may disagree with, but are not evil assholes. Also, El Amin Caliphate is a Muslim, probably. What would happen if I tell your tumblr buddies that you disagree with a Muslim? That's right, you will be stoned.

First off I am not a liberal or on tumblir. Second off nice of you to just assume things about me and then attack me off those assumption instead of addressing my arguments. Third I consider attacking homosexuality being homophobic and I consider homophobes assholes because they are bigots to gays for no good reason do you disagree with that statement? And also people who say homosexual acts are wrong probably don't support LGBT rights.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am

Andsed wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:How typical of a Liberal (Presumably. If you're not, sorry, but you really sound like one.) to view the beliefs of the other side to be "Evil".

First off I am not a liberal or on tumblir. Second off nice of you to just assume things about me and then attack me off those assumption instead of addressing my arguments. Third I consider attacking homosexuality being homophobic and I consider homophobes assholes because they are bigots to gays for no good reason do you disagree with that statement? And also people who say homosexual acts are wrong probably don't support LGBT rights.

That said, Rebecca comes across as a deeply unpleasant human being simply for allowing her child to physically attack Alice's child, decide that there was no need for that child to apologise and then make an obviously personally-motivated sermon directly to attack the family in Church.

I mean, I'd have thought those would be all considered arseholeish actions, just on their own.

Though I would also describe her as being homophobic, and think that the potential role of the mother's homophobia (perhaps influencing the other child) in the earlier attack warrants further investigation.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Neihchfer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:03 am

Andsed wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:How typical of a Liberal (Presumably. If you're not, sorry, but you really sound like one.) to view the beliefs of the other side to be "Evil".

Like I said, you sound like a Liberal. But, you are not. Like I said, I apologize. Now, I addressed your argument. Here it is: " She holds Conservative beliefs in terms of LGBT Rights, therefore, she is evil. You do not support LGBT rights, therefore, you're an asshole." The thought that someone who does not agree with you makes them an asshole, will lead to bigotry. Perhaps, you've met conservatives that have no good reason in being against LGBT rights? And yes, I disagree with that statement. With good reasons, of course.
This nation is what happens if I stretch my ideology, until I can't no longer agree with it. Including the Kaiser.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 am

Neihchfer wrote:
Andsed wrote:First off I am not a liberal or on tumblir. Second off nice of you to just assume things about me and then attack me off those assumption instead of addressing my arguments. Third I consider attacking homosexuality being homophobic and I consider homophobes assholes because they are bigots to gays for no good reason do you disagree with that statement? And also people who say homosexual acts are wrong probably don't support LGBT rights.

Like I said, you sound like a Liberal. But, you are not. Like I said, I apologize. Now, I addressed your argument. Here it is: " She holds Conservative beliefs in terms of LGBT Rights, therefore, she is evil. You do not support LGBT rights, therefore, you're an asshole." The thought that someone who does not agree with you makes them an asshole, will lead to bigotry. Perhaps, you've met conservatives that have no good reason in being against LGBT rights? And yes, I disagree with that statement. With good reasons, of course.

Okay let me explain myself further. First off I never said she was evil just an asshole as she clearly thinks ill of two people of the same gender of having sex. That implies that she does not support LGBT rights and is homophobic thus making her an asshole. And yes I consider pretty much all homophobes assholes as they tend to be opposed to gay rights for real no good reason.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:15 am

This hypothetical is completely anathema to me.

Homosexuality being bad somehow. I cannot wrap my head around the 'why' of it all.

Also, lol, a layman speaking in the church? Ugh :meh:
The Blaatschapen should resign

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 am

The blAAtschApen wrote:This hypothetical is completely anathema to me.

Homosexuality being bad somehow. I cannot wrap my head around the 'why' of it all.

Also, lol, a layman speaking in the church? Ugh :meh:

A female layman in a conservative church.

Neihchfer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

Andsed wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:Like I said, you sound like a Liberal. But, you are not. Like I said, I apologize. Now, I addressed your argument. Here it is: " She holds Conservative beliefs in terms of LGBT Rights, therefore, she is evil. You do not support LGBT rights, therefore, you're an asshole." The thought that someone who does not agree with you makes them an asshole, will lead to bigotry. Perhaps, you've met conservatives that have no good reason in being against LGBT rights? And yes, I disagree with that statement. With good reasons, of course.

Okay let me explain myself further. First off I never said she was evil just an asshole as she clearly thinks ill of two people of the same gender of having sex. That implies that she does not support LGBT rights and is homophobic thus making her an asshole. And yes I consider pretty much all homophobes assholes as they tend to be opposed to gay rights for real no good reason.

Alright, so my assumption was correct. Either you've discussed LGBT issues with a conservative before and their only reason being religion, or you can't grasp the fact that there are good reasons to opposing LGBT rights. The problem I was trying to address here was your hate towards bigotry, but being a bigot yourself. But essentially, we are arguing over nothing. This was mostly semantics.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:54 am

Neihchfer wrote:
Andsed wrote:Okay let me explain myself further. First off I never said she was evil just an asshole as she clearly thinks ill of two people of the same gender of having sex. That implies that she does not support LGBT rights and is homophobic thus making her an asshole. And yes I consider pretty much all homophobes assholes as they tend to be opposed to gay rights for real no good reason.

Alright, so my assumption was correct. Either you've discussed LGBT issues with a conservative before and their only reason being religion, or you can't grasp the fact that there are good reasons to opposing LGBT rights. The problem I was trying to address here was your hate towards bigotry, but being a bigot yourself. But essentially, we are arguing over nothing. This was mostly semantics.

Name one good reason for being against giving LGBT people equal rights.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

Neihchfer wrote:
Andsed wrote:Okay let me explain myself further. First off I never said she was evil just an asshole as she clearly thinks ill of two people of the same gender of having sex. That implies that she does not support LGBT rights and is homophobic thus making her an asshole. And yes I consider pretty much all homophobes assholes as they tend to be opposed to gay rights for real no good reason.

There aren't good reasons though.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:
Andsed wrote:First off I am not a liberal or on tumblir. Second off nice of you to just assume things about me and then attack me off those assumption instead of addressing my arguments. Third I consider attacking homosexuality being homophobic and I consider homophobes assholes because they are bigots to gays for no good reason do you disagree with that statement? And also people who say homosexual acts are wrong probably don't support LGBT rights.

That said, Rebecca comes across as a deeply unpleasant human being simply for allowing her child to physically attack Alice's child, decide that there was no need for that child to apologise and then make an obviously personally-motivated sermon directly to attack the family in Church.

I mean, I'd have thought those would be all considered arseholeish actions, just on their own.

Though I would also describe her as being homophobic, and think that the potential role of the mother's homophobia (perhaps influencing the other child) in the earlier attack warrants further investigation.

We don't know how the fight between boys originated. It could be that Alice's son attacked Rebecca's, who then beat him within an inch of his life.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Neihchfer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Andsed wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:Alright, so my assumption was correct. Either you've discussed LGBT issues with a conservative before and their only reason being religion, or you can't grasp the fact that there are good reasons to opposing LGBT rights. The problem I was trying to address here was your hate towards bigotry, but being a bigot yourself. But essentially, we are arguing over nothing. This was mostly semantics.

Name one good reason for being against giving LGBT people equal rights.

Just one? Sure. The main problem, would be procreation. I acknowledge that many normal couples also don't procreate. But that's a problem. See, this is why the European population is getting lower and lower. More gay people, less people. I can't just give one reason. Another one, Children need father figures, and mother figures. Imagine having the family dog as a father figure. You'd be a furfag.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Diopolis wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:That said, Rebecca comes across as a deeply unpleasant human being simply for allowing her child to physically attack Alice's child, decide that there was no need for that child to apologise and then make an obviously personally-motivated sermon directly to attack the family in Church.

We don't know how the fight between boys originated. It could be that Alice's son attacked Rebecca's, who then beat him within an inch of his life.

Alice has a daughter, Rebecca has a son.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Neihchfer
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Heloin wrote:
Neihchfer wrote:Alright, so my assumption was correct. Either you've discussed LGBT issues with a conservative before and their only reason being religion, or you can't grasp the fact that there are good reasons to opposing LGBT rights. The problem I was trying to address here was your hate towards bigotry, but being a bigot yourself. But essentially, we are arguing over nothing. This was mostly semantics.

There aren't good reasons though.

My assumption was right, you couldn't grasp the fact that there are good reasons to oppose LGBT rights. Furthering the left's Bigotry.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Why are these hypotheticals always so convoluted and tied down with unnecessary bullshit?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:13 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Diopolis wrote:We don't know how the fight between boys originated. It could be that Alice's son attacked Rebecca's, who then beat him within an inch of his life.

Alice has a daughter, Rebecca has a son.

Alice has at least two children; a daughter and a son. Rebecca has at least a son. This being a small, conservative community, there could be other children involved. I interpreted the scenario as implying that the sons were both late elementary school age.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General