NATION

PASSWORD

Denounced

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do you say?

32%
6%
11%
32%
18%

Total votes : 65

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Purpelia wrote:And this is why I am not christian, could newer be christian and refuse to spell their religion with a capital letter. I am the sort of person that is extremely hard to get on the bad side off but newer forgives. Ever.

Christian must be capitalized because Christ also must be.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Cesken
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesken » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:40 pm

3. Her actions are morally acceptable first and foremost because I agree with the religious belief that homosexual actions are sinful; I am unsure if this was an appropriate place and venue to state this message or whether there was a better way to state it, but I cannot condemn it because I agree with the theology

Dogmeat
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dogmeat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:08 pm

As always, I denounce Venice.

In the name of Boat Mormonism.
Immortal God Dog
Hey boy, know any tricks?
天狗

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Purpelia wrote:And this is why I am not christian, could newer be christian and refuse to spell their religion with a capital letter. I am the sort of person that is extremely hard to get on the bad side off but newer forgives. Ever.

Christian must be capitalized because Christ also must be.

The only thing in life you must do is die. Everything else is optional.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Dogmeat wrote:As always, I denounce Venice.

In the name of Boat Mormonism.

I will make that my Religion. Denouncing Venice
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Purpelia wrote:The only thing in life you must do is die. Everything else is optional.

I can’t tell if you’re telling me to kill myself or that you have complete autonomy over everything you do.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:29 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Purpelia wrote:The only thing in life you must do is die. Everything else is optional.

I can’t tell if you’re telling me to kill myself or that you have complete autonomy over everything you do.

Or they are saying they don’t give a fuck about capitalizing a word.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Diopolis wrote:She-preaching is not an acceptable practice even when one has been wronged.

What’s “she-preaching” mean?

Honestly never heard the term

What is it?

The sin of women teaching religious doctrine in Christianity. It's a subcategory of usurpation specifically forbidden by St. Paul, and in conservative Christianity generally has been interpreted to forbid women from preaching, leading men in prayer, or teaching religious classes to groups containing men(among other things; those are just the big three). It is highly unlikely that a random laywoman from another church would be invited to take the pulpit at a conservative protestant church just in general; at more structured or liturgical churches the likelihood shrinks from slim to none.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm

2, sounds like to me like Alice is a bit paranoid.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Vistryara
Civilian

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vistryara » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm

I am going to get alot of hate for this, but

1. I think Alice should have taken legal actions against Rebecca's son.
2. Based on the information given, I would want to reccomend that Alice talks it out with Sarah, but if I was Alice, I'd consider murder an option. Rebecca doesn't deserve a second chance.

The United Chinese Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Clarify

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Just to clarify the genders of the two women's children:

1. Alice has a daughter.
2. Rebecca has a son. Thanks IM

And please do not stir up a debate about them choosing to have their own genders - Alice's daughter is lesbian, not trans.
Last edited by The United Chinese Republic on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

PRO-GUAIDO (Venezuelan chair of parliament...)
OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?
DELICIOUS AND TASTY (Meatless burgers are Satan's work)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 pm

The United Chinese Republic wrote:Just to clarify the genders of the two women's children:

1. Alice has a daughter.
2. Rebecca's child is undefined gender. - I recommend son but it doesn't matter.

And please do not stir up a debate about them choosing to have their own genders - Alice's daughter is lesbian, not trans.

Rebecca's child is a son:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Rebecca supported this decision but at the very last moment decided to support her son
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 pm

There are lots of problems with this scenario that everyone has probably already pointed out so I'm just go skip to the end credits:

Rebecca is a bitch; Alice is a rug.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The United Chinese Republic wrote:Just to clarify the genders of the two women's children:

1. Alice has a daughter.
2. Rebecca's child is undefined gender. - I recommend son but it doesn't matter.

Rebecca's child is a son:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Rebecca supported this decision but at the very last moment decided to support her son

Thanks for the clarification. I've seen many posts saying that Alice had a son.

OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:There are lots of problems with this scenario that everyone has probably already pointed out so I'm just go skip to the end credits:

Rebecca is a bitch

How?
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Alice is a rug.

:?:
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:How?

Petty, vindictive, and nepotistic.

El-Amin Caliphate wrote::?:

She's a rug; as in something you walk all over.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:

How so? And particularly for the nepotism.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:

El-Amin Caliphate wrote::?:

She's a rug; as in something you walk all over.

I don't know if Alice is a rug.

Alice was intended to represent a measure of Christian forgiveness. She was not intended to be a coward (but I don't know, my characters always come across otherwise to many posters vs how they were intended).

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Vistryara wrote:I am going to get alot of hate for this, but

2. Based on the information given, I would want to reccomend that Alice talks it out with Sarah, but if I was Alice, I'd consider murder an option. Rebecca doesn't deserve a second chance.

LOL

Who's Sarah?

Krasny-Volny
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Krasny-Volny » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Ouch I've sat through a sermon like this before. Member of the church preaches the sermon for the day and uses it to advance a personal vendetta against someone else by taking cheap shots indirectly at them through the message.

This scenario hit a little too close to home.

I think preaching a sermon while motivated solely or even partly by pettiness of this nature is unscriptural and anti-Christian. It's Rebecca, not Alice who needs Jesus here.
Krastecexport. Cheap armaments for the budget minded, sold with discretion.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Murder? Murder is even worse than simple hate speech in this case. Yes, it is (somewhat) traumatising to be insulted like that, but it doesn't always happen, and hopefully Alice's daughter could recover from that. On the other hand, if Rebecca is killed, then her son could never really recover.

BTW it's Rebecca not Sarah.

OPTION 1 (Denounced)

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 pm

The United Chinese Republic wrote:

Murder? Murder is even worse than simple hate speech in this case. Yes, it is (somewhat) traumatising to be insulted like that, but it doesn't always happen, and hopefully Alice's daughter could recover from that. On the other hand, if Rebecca is killed, then her son could never really recover.

BTW it's Rebecca not Sarah.

I think they got confused with the Prestige

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:25 am

If I were Alice, I would never forgive Rebecca unless she sincerely atoned for her sins (against me and my daughter, not some imaginary sky daddy). Legal action may be forthcoming depending on the age of her son. Also, I would renounce such a homophobic faith straight away.

Fuck you, you selfish, shameless, homophobic bitch. People like you are beneath me. May you burn in hell for all eternity, even though I (meaning Alice) no longer believe in hell. I'm not going to be a spineless pussy like Alice is in the hypothetical, even if it's for "religious reasons". That would be tantamount to betraying my daughter's trust. Family comes first.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

Neihchfer
Secretary

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neihchfer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:31 am

New Bremerton wrote:If I were Alice, I would never forgive Rebecca unless she sincerely atoned for her sins (against me and my daughter, not some imaginary sky daddy). Legal action may be forthcoming depending on the age of her son. Also, I would renounce such a homophobic faith straight away.

Fuck you, you selfish, shameless, homophobic bitch. People like you are beneath me. May you burn in hell for all eternity, even though I (meaning Alice) no longer believe in hell. I'm not going to be a spineless pussy like Alice is in the hypothetical, even if it's for "religious reasons". That would be tantamount to betraying my daughter's trust. Family comes first.

Come on, Low blow, there's no reason to act in such way.
This nation is what happens if I stretch my ideology, until I can't no longer agree with it. Including the Kaiser.
Traditionalist, Identitarian, CHAD, Ultra-Nationalist, Monarchist.
My political compass (I'm not a Nazi, I swear.)

Hey Kids, wanna be gay? Take a look at this Chad

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 am

Neihchfer wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:If I were Alice, I would never forgive Rebecca unless she sincerely atoned for her sins (against me and my daughter, not some imaginary sky daddy). Legal action may be forthcoming depending on the age of her son. Also, I would renounce such a homophobic faith straight away.

Come on, Low blow, there's no reason to act in such way.

If someone harms you or a close family member has committed a sin beyond forgiveness. If anything he is not being harsh enough. This needs to be pursued to the ends of the earth.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General