NATION

PASSWORD

Has Anyone Here Played HOI4?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Berlin-Munich
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Has Anyone Here Played HOI4?

Postby Berlin-Munich » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:24 am

Its a really good war starategy game set in ww2, i recommend checking it out if you like strategy games

Also if you know the game, what are your favorite HOI4 youtubers?, for comedic vids i like ISP & drew durnil, for serious vids i like taureor

EDIT: i saw it looks like some people were confused, just do you know i have played the game before, i just thought it might be nice to start a discussion about that
Last edited by Berlin-Munich on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hirota » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 am

When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 am

Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Return to General