NATION

PASSWORD

What is your political ideology

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Novacambria
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novacambria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Novacambria wrote:Democratic socialist

Are you an actual socialist or not?

I am a socialist. I believe socialism can be achieved through democratic means.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1557
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:The word you're looking for is "Social Democrat", which is the whole "Capitalism, but with a wealth net and high taxes".

Democratic Socialism is when the workers own the means of production under a democratic state

I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.
Novacambria wrote:I am a socialist. I believe socialism can be achieved through democratic means.

(X) Doubt
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Hammer Britannia
Senator
 
Posts: 4127
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hammer Britannia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:16 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:The word you're looking for is "Social Democrat", which is the whole "Capitalism, but with a wealth net and high taxes".

Democratic Socialism is when the workers own the means of production under a democratic state

I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.
Novacambria wrote:I am a socialist. I believe socialism can be achieved through democratic means.

(X) Doubt

Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period
The FN FAL fetishist, Bi Libertarian Pagan your mom warned you about
Buy my Chemical Weapons pls.
People ask "could", but nobody asks "should"
Click here for free cake.
Unironic Greek Pagan, thanks WRA | The Megali Idea didn't go far enough

User avatar
Telconi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21475
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Telconi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.

(X) Doubt

Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period


But muh world-wide revolution!
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Nordengrund
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7473
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nordengrund » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:23 pm

Alcantaras wrote:Georgism.


Welcome to the club.
Why I’m not a conservative.

Pro:Life, Christianity, Christian humanism, libertarianism, Georgism, LVT, legalization of soft drugs, marriage privatization, Israel
Neutral/Mixed: Trump, capital punishment, vaccinations (everyone should be vaccinated, but I oppose giving the government power over it), euthanasia, Libertarian Party, capitalism, Palestine
Anti: Gun control, auhtoritarianism, Communism, theocracy, antitheism, progressivism, Republican Party, Democratic Party

User avatar
Vallermoore
Senator
 
Posts: 3811
Founded: Mar 27, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vallermoore » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:07 pm

In terms of who I vote for, Labour.

In my inner self, sovereign citizenship.

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8795
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 am

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.

(X) Doubt

Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period


That would be libertarian socialism, which has consistently failed everywhere that wasn’t a war zone. Kronstadt, Makhnovia, the CNT-FAI, etc...all rose during periods of civil war and got instantly crushed the minute that the gun barrel turned towards ‘em (and all of them got yeeted by fellow socialists).

Authoritarian socialism has had more noticeable successes, albeit not without many flaws.

User avatar
North German Realm
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 400
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby North German Realm » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:55 am

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period


That would be libertarian socialism, which has consistently failed everywhere that wasn’t a war zone. Kronstadt, Makhnovia, the CNT-FAI, etc...all rose during periods of civil war and got instantly crushed the minute that the gun barrel turned towards ‘em (and all of them got yeeted by fellow socialists).

Authoritarian socialism has had more noticeable successes, albeit not without many flaws.

Authoritarian States with Workplace Democracy (Actual Socialism regardless of the existence of the state) are even rarer than successful attempts of Libertarian Socialism tho
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

A Cultural Union of an embittered People, North Germany prepares for War as tension rises all over the World. Will 1908 be the end of la Belle Époque?
Overview || Kaiser | Chancellor | Legislature | Military || News: 25 March, 1908

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 992
Founded: May 02, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 am

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:The one that works

So you’re not a fascist

Yes
الأمة العربية الحرة

We are not Ba'athist, a Caliphate, or an Islamic Theocracy, we just so happen to be Arab/Muslim Majority.
I don't use NS Stats, but they do give a somewhat OK idea of what my nation is like
If I fuck up on anything, please correct me.
Yes, I did fit Forum 7 into my canon. (It's near the bottom)
Baghdad Times: Operation Ishaq ends in success, Egypt is Liberated but at a heavy casualty cost. Migration caravans spread all over Egypt as the overpopulated Cario is depopulated by the Government. Expect food/material shortages as goods are diverted to help rebuild Egypt.

User avatar
Eglaecia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: May 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eglaecia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 am

I'm a left-wing Christian Democrat. Basically, a more capitalism and globalisation sceptical Adenauer.
Last edited by Eglaecia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
T h e | F e d e r a l | R e p v b l i c | o f | E g l a e c i a

OOC Overview
Christian Democrat | Agrarian Subsidiarity | Pedestrianisation | Radical Environmentalism

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23642
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:31 am

Free Arabian Nation wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:So you’re not a fascist

Yes

Well I quit
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Cekoviu
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6403
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:33 am

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.

(X) Doubt

Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period

Thanks to capitalism.
\begin{center}
\textbf{NationStates should support LaTeX}
\end{center}

User avatar
Meikaii
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 41
Founded: May 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Meikaii » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:53 am

Meikaii wrote:Fascism inspired, merit based geniocracy. It is the government's job, when rooted purely in fact, to eliminate falsehoods through whatever means necessary. By virtue of the politicans being benevolent and intelligent, there is little need for opposition; it can be said that any oppostion to decency, intelligence, reason, and a higher standard of living is definitively an oppressor which should be stamped out as soon as possible.

Not every politician is intelligent or benevolent.[/quote]


LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Meikaii wrote:Fascism inspired, merit based geniocracy. It is the government's job, when rooted purely in fact, to eliminate falsehoods through whatever means necessary. By virtue of the politicans being benevolent and intelligent, there is little need for opposition; it can be said that any oppostion to decency, intelligence, reason, and a higher standard of living is definitively an oppressor which should be stamped out as soon as possible.

Because the people in power won't totally create their own truth to justify their atrocities, and suppress whistle blowers. :roll:


Clearly you both did not understand the first statement. An ideology of merit-based geniocracy automatically removes unintelligent and malevolent people from the pool, thereby rendering both of your points moot. You'd be surprised what fascist benevolence can do, culling those with ill intentions...

User avatar
The National Salvation Front for Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 488
Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The National Salvation Front for Russia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:09 am

"Benevolent" and "Intelligent" politicians are exceedingly rare. I can only bring up a few examples, Huey Long standing foremost.

Otherwise politicians will always look out for numero uno. Politicians and merit rarely go together.
Russian Nationalist
Christian Democrat & Regionalist
Мы спасeм Россию!

Cлужить России - To Serve Russia
I support the Community for Democracy and Rights of Nations

User avatar
Cekoviu
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6403
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 am

The National Salvation Front for Russia wrote:"Benevolent" and "Intelligent" politicians are exceedingly rare. I can only bring up a few examples, Huey Long standing foremost.

Otherwise politicians will always look out for numero uno. Politicians and merit rarely go together.

While I understand your trepidation regarding declaring politicians as benevolent, I strongly disagree that politicians are not usually intelligent. Vladimir Putin, for example, definitely does not have good intentions, but it would be hard to argue that he's dumb.
\begin{center}
\textbf{NationStates should support LaTeX}
\end{center}

User avatar
Ginicun
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ginicun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
The National Salvation Front for Russia wrote:"Benevolent" and "Intelligent" politicians are exceedingly rare. I can only bring up a few examples, Huey Long standing foremost.

Otherwise politicians will always look out for numero uno. Politicians and merit rarely go together.

While I understand your trepidation regarding declaring politicians as benevolent, I strongly disagree that politicians are not usually intelligent. Vladimir Putin, for example, definitely does not have good intentions, but it would be hard to argue that he's dumb.

i believe there are only 2 genders. change my view
Other nation is Deteron.
Respect people and they will respect you


GINICUN NEWS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Nothing happens for like 10 minutes|

User avatar
Byzconia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 631
Founded: Nov 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Byzconia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:12 pm

VoVoDoCo wrote:First of all,You said you'd remain skeptical until there was a real world example (unless there was another post before that one I didn't see, in that case, my apologies). That's different than getting policy specific, which is what you did in this last post. Wording was the issue here.
Second of all,90% of this last part seems irrelevant. We're not debating any of those topics. I brought corporate taxes up as an example. Debate about corporate taxes or healthcare wasn't on the agenda.

Wut. I was pointing out examples where Libertarian (or quasi-Libertarian) policies were implemented and failed. Don't see how that's not relevant. I don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

Third of all, you don't get to tell us whether these latest tax cuts are our wet dream or not. You don't know the ideology enough. The LP actually went on record saying the party is against the cuts.

Except according to your own link, they support the tax cuts--their issue is that there wasn't a corresponding cut to federal spending. Did you not read your own link before posting it?

Fourth of all, no really. Why go into such heavy detail explaining why you believe what you do on those issues? That wasn't the discussion. Literally the only thing you had to say was, "I didn't really mean real world examples of utopias, I meant real world examples of successful policy implementation."

"No really," your argument makes no fucking sense. You're upset about the fact that I pointed out IRL policy implementation instead of engaging in a discussion with you about an imaginary Libertarian utopia that could never physically happen? Why the fuck would I want to do?
Last edited by Byzconia on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For: Liberal socialism, Left-libertarianism, Progressivism, Atheism, Equality, Materialism, Absurdism, Individualism, Palestinians, Kurds

Neutral: EU, Existentialism, Nihilism, non-ML Communism

Against: Neoliberalism, Conservatism, Social Darwinism (Right-"libertarianism," Fascism, Nazism), Monarchism, Marxism-Leninism (and its spin-offs), Nationalism, Imperialism, Racism, Sexism, Xenophobia, Religion, Theism, Idealism, Optimism, Egoism, Incels


Private prisons are modern Gulags. (Forced labor isn't good just because it's not the government doing the forcing.)

User avatar
Byzconia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 631
Founded: Nov 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Byzconia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I know, I’m just asking because there are a lot of ‘socialists’ that are against the principles of socialism. Social democracy in its current definition strengthens capitalism and makes democratic socialism look totally unnecessary.

(X) Doubt

Socialism can't be achieved outside of shitty communes any bigger than 2000 people period

Socialism =/= communism.
For: Liberal socialism, Left-libertarianism, Progressivism, Atheism, Equality, Materialism, Absurdism, Individualism, Palestinians, Kurds

Neutral: EU, Existentialism, Nihilism, non-ML Communism

Against: Neoliberalism, Conservatism, Social Darwinism (Right-"libertarianism," Fascism, Nazism), Monarchism, Marxism-Leninism (and its spin-offs), Nationalism, Imperialism, Racism, Sexism, Xenophobia, Religion, Theism, Idealism, Optimism, Egoism, Incels


Private prisons are modern Gulags. (Forced labor isn't good just because it's not the government doing the forcing.)

User avatar
Byzconia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 631
Founded: Nov 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Byzconia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Meikaii wrote:
Meikaii wrote:Fascism inspired, merit based geniocracy. It is the government's job, when rooted purely in fact, to eliminate falsehoods through whatever means necessary. By virtue of the politicans being benevolent and intelligent, there is little need for opposition; it can be said that any oppostion to decency, intelligence, reason, and a higher standard of living is definitively an oppressor which should be stamped out as soon as possible.

Not every politician is intelligent or benevolent.



LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Meikaii wrote:Fascism inspired, merit based geniocracy. It is the government's job, when rooted purely in fact, to eliminate falsehoods through whatever means necessary. By virtue of the politicans being benevolent and intelligent, there is little need for opposition; it can be said that any oppostion to decency, intelligence, reason, and a higher standard of living is definitively an oppressor which should be stamped out as soon as possible.

Because the people in power won't totally create their own truth to justify their atrocities, and suppress whistle blowers. :roll:


Clearly you both did not understand the first statement. An ideology of merit-based geniocracy automatically removes unintelligent and malevolent people from the pool, thereby rendering both of your points moot. You'd be surprised what fascist benevolence can do, culling those with ill intentions...[/quote]
And how exactly does it do that, mate?
For: Liberal socialism, Left-libertarianism, Progressivism, Atheism, Equality, Materialism, Absurdism, Individualism, Palestinians, Kurds

Neutral: EU, Existentialism, Nihilism, non-ML Communism

Against: Neoliberalism, Conservatism, Social Darwinism (Right-"libertarianism," Fascism, Nazism), Monarchism, Marxism-Leninism (and its spin-offs), Nationalism, Imperialism, Racism, Sexism, Xenophobia, Religion, Theism, Idealism, Optimism, Egoism, Incels


Private prisons are modern Gulags. (Forced labor isn't good just because it's not the government doing the forcing.)

User avatar
Cekoviu
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6403
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Ginicun wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:While I understand your trepidation regarding declaring politicians as benevolent, I strongly disagree that politicians are not usually intelligent. Vladimir Putin, for example, definitely does not have good intentions, but it would be hard to argue that he's dumb.

i believe there are only 2 genders. change my view

Uh, how is that at all related to my post?
\begin{center}
\textbf{NationStates should support LaTeX}
\end{center}

User avatar
Lamoni
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6296
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Ginicun wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:While I understand your trepidation regarding declaring politicians as benevolent, I strongly disagree that politicians are not usually intelligent. Vladimir Putin, for example, definitely does not have good intentions, but it would be hard to argue that he's dumb.

i believe there are only 2 genders. change my view


How about we change your rule-breaking behavior, instead?

*** Warning for Spam ***
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM MOD!

User avatar
Ginicun
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ginicun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

THIS was fun.
Other nation is Deteron.
Respect people and they will respect you


GINICUN NEWS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Nothing happens for like 10 minutes|

User avatar
Nouveau Yathrib
Diplomat
 
Posts: 718
Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Yathrib » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:29 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Ginicun wrote:i believe there are only 2 genders. change my view

Uh, how is that at all related to my post?


\begin{center}
\textbf{NationStates should support LaTeX}
\end{center}


Nice bio.

I’ve probably said this before on here, but people like Bernie Sanders and AOC aren’t really “socialists”- they’re just appropriating the label to shift the philosophical Overton window.
I still can't believe that Brazil lost to Germany 1:7. Copy and paste onto your sig if you were alive when this happened.

This account is the predecessor state of Jamilkhuze and Syfenq. This is how they're different, and this is why they exist.

We are currently in the year 2181. About Us | Factbooks | Past and Future History | OOC Info | Public Relations | iiWiki | Q&A

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Edward Everett Hale

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11226
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:32 am

These days, a form of market anarchism, although I've bounced back and forth from left wing market anarchism to its more right wing (i.e. rothbardian) forms.
Radical Libertarian. Currently retired from Nationstates (the forums, at least). Telegram me if you want to reach me.

Kowani wrote:Hello! Welcome to NSG! Please leave all sanity at the door, and declare with customs any brain cells exceeding 25!

User avatar
The Feylands
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Feylands » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:37 am

I like to think of myself as a Green Liberal Conservative. Or something along those lines. :) But I’m not much for following strict rules and arcane principles all the time. So I’m probably mostly a pragmatic. :)

(On som kind of essensialist/holistic ehh... foundation. Who thinks that the man, Machiavelli, had some neat things to say. :p :hug: )

Hey there u! I'm Fey - the Celestial Fairy Princess! "Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ NS ᴄᴏsɪᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ 2017!"® (◕‿◕)
, Vegetarian, Crazy Cat Lady, Dharmic Pagan, Metal, Fantasy, Elf/Fairy, Chinaboo, Yogi etc.
How can I be so cuddly and huggable? ♥♥♥ Because I exist to ease the suffering of this world! (⌒▽⌒) #TheBuddhaRocks
Little secret: I have a superpower called "ADHD". (^̮^)
♥Her Radiance's Celestial Thought♥
Neat: Essentialism, Monarchy, Difference Feminism, Animal rights, Green Conservatism, 中国, Beauty, Dignity of all life
ಠ~ಠ: Passive aggressive dorks, Abrahamic/Antropocentric world-view(s), violence, celebrating ugliness..
I support Israel and everyone who suffer needlessly because of their own compassion.♥ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvecia, Cannot think of a name, Chernoslavia, Chuukango, Darussalam, El-Amin Caliphate, Elletolis, Erythrean Thebes, Estado Ultramarino, Genivaria, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Handecanistan, Hediacrana, Heloin, Infected Mushroom, Lion World, Liriena, Lyretano, Lysset, Mushet, New Bremerton, New Sukberia, Ni Ni, Painisia, Philjia, Platypus Bureaucracy, Raionitu, Silver Commonwealth, South Acren, The blAAtschApen, The Conservative Union of B, The Grims, The Holy Therns, The Rapture Republic, Tlaceceyaya, Vassenor, Warvick, ZUN

Advertisement

Remove ads