NATION

PASSWORD

Is Pineapple on Pizza good?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is Pineapple on Pizza good?

No and I am a part of the master race
59
34%
Yes and I am the Untermensch
68
39%
wtf are these poll answers
49
28%
 
Total votes : 176

User avatar
Atheris
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5807
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Atheris » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Geneviev wrote:
Karu Nadu wrote:I have no opinion, so my opinion is the most correct of all.

Also true.

Atheris wrote:aka bloody disgusting

Edit: wasn't there also a post like this a while ago?

I don't know if there was, but pineapple pizza is really good. Even when it's vegan.

Pineapple pizza is disgusting, it takes polar opposites (tangy and juicy with dry and meaty) and combines them into one god-awful combination
Last edited by Atheris on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kannap wrote:It is I, the stranger in the night who cuts the power lines with hedge clippers
Valentine Z wrote:**a m b i e n c e**
Kick cancer's ass for me, Owlograd!
hmm, today i will let 'er rip
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Proudly sex-repulsed ace and bisensual aro. Cis he/him. Trans ally. ADHD.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist non-denominational Christian Universalist.
I write fanfiction. Fuck you if you judge me. (Currently writing: untitled - What if Jessie survived Platefall?)
Pirate Politics are fucking awesome.

User avatar
Totally not East Lodge
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally not East Lodge » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 pm

It's good. It's tasty. It's delicious and it's lovely.

User avatar
Karu Nadu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 453
Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karu Nadu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Geneviev wrote:
Karu Nadu wrote:I have no opinion, so my opinion is the most correct of all.

Also true.

Atheris wrote:aka bloody disgusting

Edit: wasn't there also a post like this a while ago?

I don't know if there was, but pineapple pizza is really good. Even when it's vegan.

Okay. I'm gonna do my best to write out a sig-quote-worthy post.
"Is the pizza be vegan if the pineapple was vegetarian?"

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16133
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:57 pm

The Black Party wrote:Sorry guys we're gonna have to nuke Austria

"Hello? Uh, hello? Hello, Sebastian? Listen, I can't hear too well, do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? A-ha, that's much better. Yeah, yes. Fine, I can hear you now, Sebastian. Clear and plain and coming through fine. I'm coming through fine too, eh? Good, then. Well then, as you say, we're both coming through fine. Good. Well, it's good that you're fine, and - and I'm fine. I agree with you. It's great to be fine. [Laughs] Now then, Sebastian, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The BOMB, Sebastian. The hydrogen bomb. Well now, what happened is, uh, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of - Well, he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing...

"Well, I'll tell you what he did. He confused 'Australia' with 'Austria' and ordered his planes...to attack your country."
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
Gun Manufacturers
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9554
Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:A common debate on the internet is whether or not Pineapple Pizza is good or The Devil's Pizza. For those unaware, somehow, pineapple on pizza is just Pizza with pineapples on it, simple as that. However, the bickering comes in on whether or not it's good or not. There has been a long back and forth between "It's awful" and "It's OK", but I don't think this very important argument has occurred on this website.

Personally, I think pineapple on pizza is disgusting. It has this sweet flavor that is just too nasty in my opinion, but that's just me. What say you NSG?


Is pineapple on pizza good?

No.

/thread
Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...


Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo


Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.


Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

User avatar
Mattantia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 450
Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattantia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:06 pm

"Yes and I am the Untermensch"

Don't. Call. Me. An. Untermensch. Pineapple pizza is the best of the pizzas.
NS stats used for civil rights, economy, political freedom. Other NS stats not used. Nation does not reflect views. Anything I said on forums before 2018 is most likely outdated and inaccurate.
Pro: Authoritarianism - Classical (i.e. actual) Corporatism - Christianity - Nationalism - Third Position - Traditionalism
Anti: Anarchism - Communism - Free Market Capitalism - Internationalism - Irreligion - Liberalism - Modern Conservatism - Modern (i.e. liberal crony capitalist) Corporatism - Progressivism

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:A common debate on the internet is whether or not Pineapple Pizza is good or The Devil's Pizza. For those unaware, somehow, pineapple on pizza is just Pizza with pineapples on it, simple as that. However, the bickering comes in on whether or not it's good or not. There has been a long back and forth between "It's awful" and "It's OK", but I don't think this very important argument has occurred on this website.

Personally, I think pineapple on pizza is disgusting. It has this sweet flavor that is just too nasty in my opinion, but that's just me. What say you NSG?

As I'm sure someone has pointed out, we've had this argument here several times. :roll:

Oh, and pineapple is fine on pizza.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Senator
 
Posts: 3668
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

The Black Party wrote:Sorry guys we're gonna have to nuke Austria

I'm sure the Austrians are going to love the fact that somebody nukes them because of their twin Australia's doings.

I've yet to try this Hawaiian pizza, but is that that bad? Judging by the picture, it's not as bad as it's banana cousin, perhaps.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.

Indonesian Muslim

User avatar
Dazchan
Senator
 
Posts: 3662
Founded: Mar 24, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dazchan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:29 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Sorry guys we're gonna have to nuke Austria

I'm sure the Austrians are going to love the fact that somebody nukes them because of their twin Australia's doings.

I've yet to try this Hawaiian pizza, but is that that bad? Judging by the picture, it's not as bad as it's banana cousin, perhaps.


It’s not my go-to pizza, but it’s not as bad as the memes would have you believe.
If you can read this, thank your teachers.

User avatar
Astoriya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:33 pm

It's disgusting, and that's only the concept

What kind of imbecile puts meat and what is effectively acid together? >:(

User avatar
Duvniask
Senator
 
Posts: 4908
Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Pineapple on pizza is bourgeois.

*nods to self*
Radio Yerevan was asked: "Is it true that the poet Mayakovsky committed suicide?"
Radio Yerevan answered: "Yes, it is true, and even the record of his very last words is preserved: "Don't shoot, comrades."
The scientific name for the pig genus is Sus.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Astoriya wrote:It's disgusting, and that's only the concept

What kind of imbecile puts meat and what is effectively acid together? >:(

Someone who enjoys the tastiness of the combination?

I do love how people get so emotionally invested in their food. :p
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Astoriya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Astoriya wrote:It's disgusting, and that's only the concept

What kind of imbecile puts meat and what is effectively acid together? >:(

Someone who enjoys the tastiness of the combination?

I do love how people get so emotionally invested in their food. :p


looking_at_piece_of_paper.gif
Meat cannot into with sweet

User avatar
Hammer Britannia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5346
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:A common debate on the internet is whether or not Pineapple Pizza is good or The Devil's Pizza. For those unaware, somehow, pineapple on pizza is just Pizza with pineapples on it, simple as that. However, the bickering comes in on whether or not it's good or not. There has been a long back and forth between "It's awful" and "It's OK", but I don't think this very important argument has occurred on this website.

Personally, I think pineapple on pizza is disgusting. It has this sweet flavor that is just too nasty in my opinion, but that's just me. What say you NSG?

As I'm sure someone has pointed out, we've had this argument here several times. :roll:

Oh, and pineapple is fine on pizza.

...

ok, i was purposefully being dramatic.

but come on, it's a fun and light-hearted argument compared to the crippling shit normally on NSG
The FN FAL fetishist, Bisexual Libertarian Pagan, 28-year-old Boomer your mom warned you about
Supreme Dictator WA delegate of The Labyrinth. Please join, we have memes
Discord Server (Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!)

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:As I'm sure someone has pointed out, we've had this argument here several times. :roll:

Oh, and pineapple is fine on pizza.

...

ok, i was purposefully being dramatic.

but come on, it's a fun and light-hearted argument compared to the crippling shit normally on NSG

Light-hearted? I refer you to the exchange between me and Astoriya.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Astoriya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:...

ok, i was purposefully being dramatic.

but come on, it's a fun and light-hearted argument compared to the crippling shit normally on NSG

Light-hearted? I refer you to the exchange between me and Astoriya.

minus the Y, thanks

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Astoriya wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Light-hearted? I refer you to the exchange between me and Astoriya.

minus the Y, thanks

What?
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Astoriya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Astoriya wrote:minus the Y, thanks

What?

it's Astoria - see sig :roll:

User avatar
Samudera Darussalam
Senator
 
Posts: 3668
Founded: Aug 05, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Dazchan wrote:It’s not my go-to pizza, but it’s not as bad as the memes would have you believe.


Okay....I'll give it a try someday, I guess.

Astoriya wrote:
looking_at_piece_of_paper.gif
Meat cannot into with sweet


Image
Somebody already mix mangoes, pineapples, beefs, and potatoes in one bowl.
Embassy Link - This is closed for a while.

Indonesian Muslim

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Astoriya wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:What?

it's Astoria - see sig :roll:

Pffft ... that's a section of the Borough of Queens. I go by the spelling of the nation-name. Of course, if the Y is silent ...
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 145351
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:03 pm

I feel bad for the people who'll refuse to eat tasty things because of an internet meme that it's bad.


Trumptonium1 wrote:It doesn't matter if it's good or not. It is a crime against food, a crime against decency, and being seen eating it is highly uncouth on par with asking for a partly burnt steak.

I like nutella, and I like pizza. That doesn't mean I put the two together.

I've seen nutella pizza being offered at my local chipper. It actually looked pretty good. It was topped with strawberries and marshmallows.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109047
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Ifreann wrote:I feel bad for the people who'll refuse to eat tasty things because of an internet meme that it's bad.


Trumptonium1 wrote:It doesn't matter if it's good or not. It is a crime against food, a crime against decency, and being seen eating it is highly uncouth on par with asking for a partly burnt steak.

I like nutella, and I like pizza. That doesn't mean I put the two together.

I've seen nutella pizza being offered at my local chipper. It actually looked pretty good. It was topped with strawberries and marshmallows.

Dessert pizzas are actually a thing. Tasty, too.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Wawakanatote
Envoy
 
Posts: 266
Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wawakanatote » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Don't know, never had it. Then again I don't like pineapple enough to care.
OOC Factbook
Pro: Marxism-Leninism
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism
We do not exist under communism, but under the
primary stage of socialist development (nep/state capitalism)
Please adjust accordingly
Full Nation Name: Supranational Union of Socialist Republics
Government: Federal Intergovernmental P&E Union
Political Leaders: C.Song Liyuan, V.C.Lev Bronshtein
National Anthem: "Hymn of the Union"
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission
"Peace, Equality, Unity" | "Мир, равенство, единство" | "和平,平等,团结"

For more information go to: Our National Factbook

Take NS stats with a grain of salt

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16133
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Ifreann wrote:I feel bad for the people who'll refuse to eat tasty things because of an internet meme that it's bad.


Trumptonium1 wrote:It doesn't matter if it's good or not. It is a crime against food, a crime against decency, and being seen eating it is highly uncouth on par with asking for a partly burnt steak.

I like nutella, and I like pizza. That doesn't mean I put the two together.

I've seen nutella pizza being offered at my local chipper. It actually looked pretty good. It was topped with strawberries and marshmallows.

But is it actual pizza, or just a round, flat piece of dough topped with Nutella, strawberries, and marshmallows?
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
The Black Party
Minister
 
Posts: 2558
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Sorry guys we're gonna have to nuke Austria

I'm sure the Austrians are going to love the fact that somebody nukes them because of their twin Australia's doings.

I've yet to try this Hawaiian pizza, but is that that bad? Judging by the picture, it's not as bad as it's banana cousin, perhaps.

The Two Jerseys wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Sorry guys we're gonna have to nuke Austria

"Hello? Uh, hello? Hello, Sebastian? Listen, I can't hear too well, do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? A-ha, that's much better. Yeah, yes. Fine, I can hear you now, Sebastian. Clear and plain and coming through fine. I'm coming through fine too, eh? Good, then. Well then, as you say, we're both coming through fine. Good. Well, it's good that you're fine, and - and I'm fine. I agree with you. It's great to be fine. [Laughs] Now then, Sebastian, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The BOMB, Sebastian. The hydrogen bomb. Well now, what happened is, uh, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of - Well, he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing...

"Well, I'll tell you what he did. He confused 'Australia' with 'Austria' and ordered his planes...to attack your country."


Shut up it's literally the same thing
Image
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adamede, Animu Place, Australian rePublic, Diarcesia, Ellbonnia, Esalia, Esternial, Fartsniffage, Forsher, Google Adsense [Bot], Herzpunkt, Hieru-salem, Il Borgia Vaticano, Immortan Khan, Insaanistan, Japerlasa, Kowani, Lady Victory, Latorik, Meadrin, Most Catholic Empire of Antarctica, Nakena, New Jacobland, Salus Maior, San Lumen, SD_Film Artists, Senkaku, Southern Xenick, Tarsonis, The Blaatschapen, The Chuck, The Gallian Principality, The Snazzylands, The Two Jerseys, Uiiop, Wallenburg

Advertisement

Remove ads