NATION

PASSWORD

What made you pro-life/pro-choice? (read the OP first)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Just bein' curious

Pro-life woman
0
No votes
Pro-life man
1
20%
Pro-choice man
3
60%
Pro-choice woman
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

User avatar
Richtlant
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

What made you pro-life/pro-choice? (read the OP first)

Postby Richtlant » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:56 am

This is not a discussion thread, nor a haven for either of the two ideologies.
Just tell us when you decided to be either pro-life or pro-choice, what made you decide for that particular opinion. Maybe you are one of those people who changed their view on whether abortions are good or bad. If yes, what caused the change?
Tell us your story!


!Poll disclaimer!
If you are really hopelessly struggling to choose between man or woman, please, pick according to what your DNA sais.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:08 am

Yeah this is gonna get locked. Threads made in the general sub-forum are supposed to be discussion threads. The rules say so.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Richtlant
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Richtlant » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:09 am

So where should it be?

User avatar
Andromeda Islands
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Andromeda Islands » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:12 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Yeah this is gonna get locked. Threads made in the general sub-forum are supposed to be discussion threads. The rules say so.

Before it gets locked, I want to say one thing. I don't like the term "pro-life" vis a vis abortion. I am pro life when it comes to war.
I am, like Albert Einstein, a strong pacifist. Say "anti-abortion" if you are anti-abortion but anti life in other matters such as war and the death penalty, please!
A wise man once said nothing.

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44011
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 am

We already have an Abortion thread. We don't need another.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 am

Richtlant wrote:So where should it be?

It shouldn't be anywhere.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 99715
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:20 am

Richtlant wrote:This is not a discussion thread, nor a haven for either of the two ideologies.
Just tell us when you decided to be either pro-life or pro-choice, what made you decide for that particular opinion. Maybe you are one of those people who changed their view on whether abortions are good or bad. If yes, what caused the change?
Tell us your story!


!Poll disclaimer!
If you are really hopelessly struggling to choose between man or woman, please, pick according to what your DNA sais.

If it's not a discussion thread then it doesn't belong in the General Discussion forum. We already have an abortion thread. Your question can go there.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Ocelot-, Al Mumtahanah, An Alan Smithee Nation, Costa Fierro, Dooom35796821595, Duvniask, Eastern Roman America, Fractalnavel, Highever, Kortunal, Kowani, Kragholm Free States, Nakena, Platypus Bureaucracy, Quelsh, Questarian New Yorkshire, Raider Clans, Scomagia, The New California Republic, The Srovsk State, The Xenopolis Confederation, V A N Q U A R I A, Walkerfort

Advertisement

Remove ads