NATION

PASSWORD

Teens Surround And Denigrate Native Americans In DC

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:*is white*
*wears a patriotic hat*
*stands quietly*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!

Left-wing media and politics has truly reached peak meme stage.

So basically you didn't watch the video then.

The Black Party wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:*is white*
*wears a patriotic hat*
*stands quietly*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!

Left-wing media and politics has truly reached peak meme stage.

In all fairness there is a large group of MAGA-Hat wearing students taunting the drummer.

Can you two, like, not give him what he wants. Please?
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Eglaecia
Diplomat

Founded: May 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eglaecia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Not news at all. Same kids were harassed already by a group of anti-white blacks. It's literally two isolated, non-violent incidents that have zero impact on the world.
Catholique, Intégraliste, Distributiste | Catechism of Pope St. Pius X | Rerum Novarum | On Integralism
"The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church."
Great British Unionist and Celtic Cultural Revivalist
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be."

Trumptonium1
Senator

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Lovely gathering of a multitude of Elizabeth Warrens at the Indigenous Peoples March

So was the drummer the only native person there?

Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Trumptonium1 wrote:Lovely gathering of a multitude of Elizabeth Warrens at the Indigenous Peoples March

(Image)

It's a pretty small group of Indigenous People. Almost as if they broke away from the main Indigenous March to confront the students. Surely more people then that attended the Indigenous March.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Trumptonium1
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:21 pm

New haven america wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

The Black Party wrote:In all fairness there is a large group of MAGA-Hat wearing students taunting the drummer.

What, the truth?

It's okay, the world is too politically polarised nowadays to expect basic common decency rather than bias. According to you the kids were racists before you watched the video -- just Buzzfeed's description was enough to convince you.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:21 pm

New haven america wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

The Black Party wrote:In all fairness there is a large group of MAGA-Hat wearing students taunting the drummer.

I don't know what you mean.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Vulga
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulga » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:22 pm

They all have really punchable faces.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:22 pm

Vulga wrote:They all have really punchable faces.

Welcome to the forum!

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Thought-provoking addition to the discussion.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Trumptonium1
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:Lovely gathering of a multitude of Elizabeth Warrens at the Indigenous Peoples March

(Image)

It's a pretty small group of Indigenous People. Almost as if they broke away from the main Indigenous March to confront the students. Surely more people then that attended the Indigenous March.

Which is my point -- they broke away to confront the kids, they were the ones that started the whole thing, they were the ones that were aggressive, as represented by that annoying woman (gauged ear lobes) with the "IM DISGUSTED" face who was shouting all the way through the video at the underage kids.

The kid that is now the 'face of racism' was just a guy who stood in one place quietly for the entire time, before being approached by a moron, and then videod by another moron while looking at the initial moron, and still doing nothing beyond standing still.

But he's a racist, of course.

Because he's white? Has a MAGA hat? Didn't apologise to the native american man for Thanksgiving? Because he's from Kentucky? Because he wasn't on the other side of the march? Because he's not a Democrat?

What is the reason that guy is racist?

Liberal media is a meme.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Trumptonium1 wrote:
The Black Party wrote:It's a pretty small group of Indigenous People. Almost as if they broke away from the main Indigenous March to confront the students. Surely more people then that attended the Indigenous March.

Which is my point -- they broke away to confront the kids, they were the ones that started the whole thing, they were the ones that were aggressive, as represented by that annoying woman (gauged ear lobes) with the "IM DISGUSTED" face who was shouting all the way through the video at the underage kids.

The kid that is now the 'face of racism' was just a guy who stood in one place quietly for the entire time, before being approached by a moron, and then videod by another moron while looking at the initial moron, and still doing nothing beyond standing still.

Because he's white? Has a MAGA hat? Didn't apologise to the native american man for Thanksgiving? Because he's from Kentucky? Because he wasn't on the other side of the march? Because he's not a Democrat?

Liberal media is a meme.

I do not condone or support what you've said but It surely sounds plausible. Alas, we may never know who confronted who since footage only shows an incident without context.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:31 pm

You comment indeed contributes nothing to the discussion, but it's a powerful entrance nonetheless! Welcome to the forum. /offtopic

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Clearly the Native Americans were asking for it. Did you see what they were wearing? They shouldn't have been walking in that area of town anyway. It's just politically active individuals being politically active individuals. They started it with the way they were acting. Do you really want to ruin someone's life over an accusation of racism?
Last edited by Conserative Morality on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:Clearly the Native Americans were asking for it. Did you see what they were wearing? They shouldn't have been walking in that area of town anyway. It's just politically active individuals being politically active individuals. They started it with the way they were acting. Do you really want to ruin someone's life over an accusation of racism?

???
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:35 pm

The Black Party wrote:???

It's like a joke but not funny.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:35 pm

>Native american does ceremony
>MAGA kids start dancing stupidly and making grotesk noises

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:36 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Clearly the Native Americans were asking for it. Did you see what they were wearing? They shouldn't have been walking in that area of town anyway. It's just politically active individuals being politically active individuals. They started it with the way they were acting. Do you really want to ruin someone's life over an accusation of racism?

???

It's sarcasm I think

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 pm

>Native Americans standing in a crowd of MAGA Kids
>Neither make any attempt to leave
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:>Native american does ceremony

>Media Outrage

conveniently missed some context so I added that in for you
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 pm

The Black Party wrote:

???

Rezmaeristan wrote:Seems like a bit of harmless fun to me, for the most part.

Petrolheadia wrote:My reaction is just "326 million Americans out there, and there's no more notable news than a bunch of teen douches?"

This reads like something out of a local paper.

Petrolheadia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I hope they get outed like in Charlottesville and that gets shown to any university they apply too

I don't think education and job prospects should be influenced by one's views, however horrible they may be.

I don't care if a civil engineer is racist, I only care if his bridge designs don't collapse.

The Black Party wrote:I'd also like to point out a few things, keyword being "point out" and not "prove".

1. No footage shows what happened or the events leading up to the incident: ie; no footage shows the MAGA Students surrounding the group of indigenous activists.

2. An indigenous activist in the area stated this; “As we tried to move through the crowd, they closed in tighter around us, and wouldn’t allow anyone to pass. It was obvious that they wanted any excuse for the day to turn violent... the very few of us left stood quietly, trying to remain calm... I was so confused about why these boys would go out of their way to harass such a small, vulnerable group.”

What is special about this quote? Well, notice the descriptions. The "small" group of indigenous activists were trying to make their way to the building behind the MAGA Students. It is unclear why. Secondly, why is the group of indigenous activists so small? I highly doubt only a handful of people attended the Native American Rally that they could be surrounded by a class of MAGA Students. Is it possible that that these indigenous activists broke away from the main bunch of their rally to approach the MAGA Students? Very possible. Although we won't know for sure who approached who, but this description given by an attendant seems to shed some light on the issue...

3. Nobody in the indigenous crowd even attempted to leave on camera.

Plus literally everything Trumptonium has posted.
Des-Bal wrote:

A joke? I suppose an actual rape apologist might think that.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:39 pm

The Black Party wrote:>Native Americans standing in a crowd of MAGA Kids
>Neither make any attempt to leave

lol

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

Rezmaeristan wrote:Seems like a bit of harmless fun to me, for the most part.

Petrolheadia wrote:My reaction is just "326 million Americans out there, and there's no more notable news than a bunch of teen douches?"

Petrolheadia wrote:I don't think education and job prospects should be influenced by one's views, however horrible they may be.

I don't care if a civil engineer is racist, I only care if his bridge designs don't collapse.

The Black Party wrote:I'd also like to point out a few things, keyword being "point out" and not "prove".

1. No footage shows what happened or the events leading up to the incident: ie; no footage shows the MAGA Students surrounding the group of indigenous activists.

2. An indigenous activist in the area stated this; “As we tried to move through the crowd, they closed in tighter around us, and wouldn’t allow anyone to pass. It was obvious that they wanted any excuse for the day to turn violent... the very few of us left stood quietly, trying to remain calm... I was so confused about why these boys would go out of their way to harass such a small, vulnerable group.”

What is special about this quote? Well, notice the descriptions. The "small" group of indigenous activists were trying to make their way to the building behind the MAGA Students. It is unclear why. Secondly, why is the group of indigenous activists so small? I highly doubt only a handful of people attended the Native American Rally that they could be surrounded by a class of MAGA Students. Is it possible that that these indigenous activists broke away from the main bunch of their rally to approach the MAGA Students? Very possible. Although we won't know for sure who approached who, but this description given by an attendant seems to shed some light on the issue...

3. Nobody in the indigenous crowd even attempted to leave on camera.

Plus literally everything Trumptonium has posted.
Des-Bal wrote:

A joke? I suppose an actual rape apologist might think that.

Logical or pragmatic assessments are somehow bad now?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 pm

San Lumen wrote:

I hope they get outed like in Charlottesville and that gets shown to any university they apply too

Of course. It is a totally reasonable response to ruin somebodies life chances because of some dumb shit (if they even did dumb shit, opinions seem mixed and I can't watch the vid) when not even adults.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:Logical or pragmatic assessments are somehow bad now?

About as logical and pragmatic as "She shouldn't have been in that part of town, what was she doing there anyway? She didn't even try to run. Just because she was surrounded was no excuse. Is this really a big deal? It's harmless."

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:42 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:>Native american does ceremony

It actually seems pretty likely they confronted the students. They're not in the street so it seems unlikely they're obstructing the march, there's not a strong native presence within the drummer's group so it's probably not the bulk of the march there. It'd be easier to suss out but despite every person in that crowd recording what was going on the exact same 3:45 video is the one used by every site reporting on it.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Trumptonium1
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:42 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:

Liberal media is a meme.

I do not condone or support what you've said but It surely sounds plausible. Alas, we may never know who confronted who since footage only shows an incident without context.

If you don't condone or support what I say then you directly enable liberals and progressives to continue haunting and indoctrinating kids for not being followers.

There's 2 clear facts

1) The native american man himself said that he heard them chanting "Build that wall! Build that wall" and approached them because 'you know this is indigenous land, were not supposed to have walls here, we never did for a millennium before anyone else came here' (so he's an anti-immigrant, lul)

You can see this here: http://time.com/5507911/kentucky-teens- ... ow_twitter

2) Their position quite clearly shows they are undoubtedly (literally zero other possible explanations) on the sidelines of the main march. They were on the footsteps of the Lincoln Memorial (as seen here https://twitter.com/lulu_says2/status/1 ... 8966310913) and this location can be seen here (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@38.88918 ... 6656?hl=en) with the march going on in the gray pavement while the kids were on the steps.

They were approached. Any other explanation is bullshit. Where was the march going on? Inside the memorial?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General