NATION

PASSWORD

Demanding My Citizens to Worship Me - How do I do it?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Benny Butters Beauregard
Civilian

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Demanding My Citizens to Worship Me - How do I do it?

Postby Benny Butters Beauregard » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello fellow nation leaders. It is I, the great & supreme fuzzball Dorgi, Benny Butters Beauregard.

Unlike many of you, I have a vast nation of citizens who demand to worship me. How do I help them achieve this feat?

Good day.
Benny.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:31 pm

...If you are worthy of it, it will come to you. Forcing, or asking it will cause your nation to hate you.
Thats already common in my nation, and all it does makes my death more terrifying.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Return to General